3 Sentinels from Days of Future Past run the following gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, lets assume that the 3 Sentinels can adapt to non-mutants just as well as they can to mutants...

With that said, the 3 Sentinels engage in battles to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed against the following gauntlet; the Sentinels are restored to full strength after every round of combat...

How far do the Sentinels get?

1) Gamora+Thing...
2) Spiderman+Venom+Carnage...
3) Air Walker...
4) Super Skrull...
5) Adam Warlock...
6) Black Bolt...
7) Death of Superman Doomsday
8) Thor...
9) Silver Surfer...

DarkSaint85
5/6? Do they retain their previous powers as well? So displaying symbiote powers against Air Walker, for example..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
5/6? Do they retain their previous powers as well? So displaying symbiote powers against Air Walker, for example..

Yes, they retain all combat experience and retain the ability to utilize any previous adaptations gained in past fights...

DarkSaint85
Oooh. They get further then. Possibly;y clear.

TheLordofMurder
Oooh. They get further then. Possibly;y clear.

I am kinda thinking this...

Granted in the movie they were fighting Xmen who (for the most part) were Meta's (and there is a huge seperation between Xmen and some of the characters in this thread), but those Sentinels seemed to be unbeatable...

They appeared to have no weaknesses and adapted rapidly...

As portrayed in the movie, 3 of those things at once would be a nightmare to fight against...

DarkSaint85
Plus, power stacking - Carnage has been pretty uber these days.

TheLordofMurder
Plus, power stacking - Carnage has been pretty uber these days.

thumb up

Thats what probaly puts them over the top...

Sin I AM
In the actual storyline the sentinels were able to adapt to non mutant heroes as well and effectively took over America and were gearing to take over the world. Id say theyd clear rather easily

One-Punch
Anyone who can use a large powerful AOE attack that will destroy the sentinels faster than they can adapt or regenerate, or can kill the sentinels in multiple ways should defeat them (i.e., Black Bolt, Surfer, Thor).

Utrigita
I personally doubt they get past Air walker.

marwash22
stop at Black Bolt. can't adapt if you're dead.

eaebiakuya
I think team 1 have good chance of winning (no one in movies was close to Thing strengh level or Gamora skill).

Lets remember movie Storm was killing some of then...

If past 1, cant see it beating Air Walker or SS.

DarkSaint85
Carnage has possessed Silver Surfer before, don't forget....

Quincy
Does the Gauntlet know what they are facing? That they are adaptable? Because it seemed like all it took was for the Mutants to rush them down - killt hem with their abilities as quick as possible before the Sentinels realized how to counter them.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I think team 1 have good chance of winning (no one in movies was close to Thing strengh level or Gamora skill).

Lets remember movie Storm was killing some of then...

If past 1, cant see it beating Air Walker or SS.

1st thing, Storm didnt destroy any of them directly; she used her powers to cause some of the carrier vessels to crash into either other or the terrain, but you see them flying out of the carrier vessels nonetheless...

Now Mags+Storm did destroy some of them by Mags hurling the Xmens jet into their mist and then Storm detonated the jets power core (and this was done at considerable range)...

But once the Sentinels closed the distance and were upon them, it was a complete slaughter...

As for Things strength, one of the Sentinels adapted to Peters strength in literally 2-3 seconds (its strength was comparable to his already as it caught a punch he threw at it) then completely overwhelmed him physically almost immediately afterwards; surely they could do the same thing to the Thing...

As for Gamora's skill, these are ultra fast computers; they dont need advance martial arts to fight effectively and efficiently...

They can just number crunch your speed, position, whatever body part is in motion and react accordingly; her skill wouldnt do her as much good here as it would against a flesh and blood opponent...

In the match-ups against Air Walker and Super Skrull, keep in mind that the Sentinels still have access to all adaptations gained from the previous rounds of battle...

Essentially, the further they progress in the gauntlet, the more powerful they become...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
In the actual storyline the sentinels were able to adapt to non mutant heroes as well and effectively took over America and were gearing to take over the world. Id say theyd clear rather easily

thumb up

Although I wouldnt say that they clear "easily," I think them clearing is a distinct possibility...

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Not to mention, they can adapt on the fly (as seen with Colossus).

So they would already be a handful against Air Walker, whilst base. Now add on a Spidey sense, Carnage's mind control, stacked strength, possibly Gamora's skills (I'm not sure if they can copy skills), symbiote tendrils.....

One-Punch
All of that is useless against power that can vaporize them near instantly (i.e., Black Bolt, Thor, Surfer).

Assuming there are no innocents around, we're talking about cosmic level beings who can easily destroy planets, create black holes, BFR into the sun, matter manipulate at a planetary level, etc.

Surfer himself could muck with the sentinels "evolving" and "adapting" abilities. He's manipulated the evolution of an entire planet before, forcing the population to evolve billions of years foward and "evolve themselves to death."

What are tendrils going to do? lol

carver9
They clear. Not only do they start the battle off trying to kill their opponent (which a lot of people here will fight in character), they will also possess all abilities of previous opponents. They stomp.

eaebiakuya
As for Things strength, one of the Sentinels adapted to Peters strength in literally 2-3 seconds (its strength was comparable to his already as it caught a punch he threw at it) then completely overwhelmed him physically almost immediately afterwards; surely they could do the same thing to the Thing...

Movie Colossus is not close to comic Thing in strengh. You are saying they can adapt to any level of strengh, even if they didnt did that in movie ? It is NLF. A lot of NLF in this thread.

As you said, some of then died from crashing each other or in the mountain. Thing punch is stronger than this.

And any basic attack from Air Walker is FAR stronger than a jet explosion. Is not even close.

Also, i cant see why SS cant just kill then with bubbles inside their bodys.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting debate...

Dont forget to vote peeps! :-)

TheLordofMurder
Xmens jet isnt a basic jet btw...

It has some kind of blue energy core power source; probaly nuclear...

And I never said Storm ramming the carrier vessels into one another destroyed any of them...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One-Punch
All of that is useless against power that can vaporize them near instantly (i.e., Black Bolt, Thor, Surfer).

Assuming there are no innocents around, we're talking about cosmic level beings who can easily destroy planets, create black holes, BFR into the sun, matter manipulate at a planetary level, etc.

Surfer himself could muck with the sentinels "evolving" and "adapting" abilities. He's manipulated the evolution of an entire planet before, forcing the population to evolve billions of years foward and "evolve themselves to death."

What are tendrils going to do? lol

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/131544/2534677-699519-carnage_cosmic_14_super.jpg

Board Walker
They would adapt to the power cosmic, gg surfer.

carver9
No proof that Storm killed any of them.

Board Walker
In fact if the sents get passed surfer, they could stomp galactus.

One-Punch
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/131544/2534677-699519-carnage_cosmic_14_super.jpg
I don't think Carnage joining with Surfer and causing him to go potentially berserk against the Sentinels is a good thing.

Or Surfer could simply raise his hand and instantly own Carnage... kind of like how he did at the end of that comic...

http://s18.postimg.org/9n8mo6xmt/ASM431p21.jpghttp://s18.postimg.org/9oikhlzgl/ASM431p22.jpg

Especially since Surfer knows better now. And this is Surfer being merficful BTW, sparing Carnage's life.

Board Walker
I don't think Carnage joining with Surfer and causing him to go potentially berserk against the Sentinels is a good thing.

Or Surfer could simply raise his hand and instantly own Carnage... kind of like how he did at the end of that comic...

http://s18.postimg.org/9n8mo6xmt/ASM431p21.jpghttp://s18.postimg.org/9oikhlzgl/ASM431p22.jpg

Especially since Surfer knows better now. And this is Surfer being merficful BTW, sparing Carnage's life.

the sents will instantly adapt to and replicate the power cosmic, thus 3 silver surfers with the powers of all the other fighters will be gabging up on on silver surfer.

3 power cosmic sents stomp surfer, particularly considering they are going into the fight with thor's and mjolnirs powers and durability.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
the sents will instantly adapt to and replicate the power cosmic, thus 3 silver surfers with the powers of all the other fighters will be gabging up on on silver surfer.

3 power cosmic sents stomp surfer, particularly considering they are going into the fight with thor's and mjolnirs powers and durability.

Only issue i see is if their core could replicate the kinda power ss gives off

One-Punch

Ever heard of a no limits fallacy? Probably not.

TheLordofMurder
Ever heard of a no limits fallacy? Probably not.

He's being sarcastic...

One-Punch
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He's being sarcastic...

I think he's being serious. He literally thinks these Senintels would stomp Galactus...

In fact if the sents get passed surfer, they could stomp galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.