Old King Thor vs. Maestro (with stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
It's the distant future, Thor is the only remaining hero of our era. Maestro means to correct this. Maestro has to attack and kill Old King Thor in Asgard. He has 2 days to plan. Can he pull it off?

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/10/ThorGodOfThunder_4_Cover2.jpg

Vs.

Damborgson
Um, no.

DarkSaint85
He can't.

Khazra Reborn
You guys are no fun. >sad

Board Walker
Maestro goomba stomps old thor 10/10

Damborgson
I've yet to see a goomba stomp...

Reflassshh
Old Thor wins.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Damborgson
I've yet to see a goomba stomp...

dont worry I will rep old hulk with scans and an argument later tonight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
dont worry I will rep old hulk with scans and an argument later tonight. No, you will not. Old Thor rapes.

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you will not. Old Thor rapes.

Yes, I will. Randy Maestro psycho stomps.

quanchi112
Yes, I will. Randy Maestro psycho stomps. Then prove your case. You said you would so do so now.

Board Walker
Then prove your case. You said you would so do so now.

My case shall be proven. I said I would and I will do so later tonight.

quanchi112
My case shall be proven. I said I would and I will do so later tonight. I do not believe you. What time and what time zone ?

Damborgson
dont worry I will rep old hulk with scans and an argument later tonight.

Oh no, I'd rather you just describe a goomba stomp lol.

Stoic
Maestro's trophy room, and the way that he easily handled Merged Hulk, gave me the idea that he was roughly 4 times as strong as the Merged Hulk at base, which would place him firmly in the Low-Mid Trans tier due mainly to pure brute strength, but without the versatility to do much more than thunder around planet side he gets taken to the cleaners.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Maestro's trophy room, and the way that he easily handled Merged Hulk, gave me the idea that he was roughly 4 times as strong as the Merged Hulk at base, which would place him firmly in the Low-Mid Trans tier due mainly to pure brute strength, but without the versatility to do much more than thunder around planet side he gets taken to the cleaners.

Four times?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Four times?

At the very least. He dealt with the Merged Hulk, like a grown man deals with a 5 yr old. He also had a trophy room filled with characters like the Surfer's board, and Thor's hammer. Keep in mind that Simon Williams gave the Merged Hulk a serious fight, which was also one of the reasons I said that he was at least 4 times stronger. it was also stated that he soaked up rads for years during those dark times, before ruling his portion of the globe.

quanchi112
I do not believe you. What time and what time zone ? Blard Walker lied about proving his case. How predictable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.