How powerful were Revan's, Bastila's, Nomi's and the Exile's parents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The legendary Jedi bloodlines of the Old Republic, yet little is known of their origins. Thoughts?

Selenial
What is anyone actually supposed to say about this? We have no ****ing idea.

Neither of Bastilla's parents could use the force, and her mother was a massive ***** tbh.

The exile came from meek backgrounds, Kreia says her parents were kinda boring. Probably farmers given she's a Dantooine girl. I assume Revan is the same.

DarthAnt66
It's called a speculation thread!

Fated Xtasy
I kinda always had in mind that Revan's parents were exiled Jedi or Mandalorians or both!(one mando and one Jedi) given that he was born in the outer rim. Idk. just something i always had in mind.

Oh and the Exile's parents were probably farmers or something. stick out tongue

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's called a speculation thread!

But we met Bastilla's parents, they were nothing.

Selenial
Mira's parents are much more interesting, there's actually a lot of speculation about her father.

A lot of theories around, some powerful Jedi, military guys, Mandalorians etc.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
But we met Bastilla's parents, they were nothing.
You are nothing!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I kinda always had in mind that Revan's parents were exiled Jedi or Mandalorians or both!(one mando and one Jedi) given that he was born in the outer rim. Idk. just something i always had in mind.
Link to fan-fiction sex scene?

Fated Xtasy
Mira's parents are much more interesting, there's actually a lot of speculation about her father.

A lot of theories around, some powerful Jedi, military guys, Mandalorians etc.

actually yeah, i was and still am so curious about her parents. I always wondered if maybe it was Mandalore The Ultimate, Cassus Fett, or maybe Sion(considering his age and the three empire's he served etc) so damn mysterious.

wut

Aurbere
Not strong enough to be fleshed out as characters. stick out tongue

appletonia
What a silly thread...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by appletonia
What a silly thread...

We're a silly forum stick out tongue

NTJack0
Bastila was conceived from the beautiful goddess of the force.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NTJack0
Bastila was conceived from the beautiful goddess of the force.

Lol, yeah. I'd totally force storm her vagina.

Q99
Not necessarily powerful.

Force traits likely can be recessive. Sometimes those with great ability may, effectively, come out of no-where.

Though at a guess I'm gonna say Bastila's actually Sunrider related or something like that ^^

NewGuy01
No, her parents were trash. A treasure hunter and a bitchy, sick woman.

Selenial
She was originally meant to be Vima Sunrider, while no she might have no Sunrider in her name or family, but given her power set it might make sense they're distant relatives.

I'm guessing most of the Jedi families are linked in some way.

S_W_LeGenD
She was originally meant to be Vima Sunrider, while no she might have no Sunrider in her name or family, but given her power set it might make sense they're distant relatives.

I'm guessing most of the Jedi families are linked in some way.
I like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.