Best usage of the environment in combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
An opponent doesn't need to always be totally skilled to outwit an opponent, what are some examples of environmental manipulation in duels? When has a fight between two opponents called for usage of factors outside of the duel? Did the opponent utilize winds or manipulate terrain, when the duelist was being driven back- how did they respond?

Sinious
You can one-shot Desann by applying force push on a pillar with the right angle(if you can manage to get him below the pillar) when you face him in JA as Jaden. Does that count?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
You can one-shot Desann by applying force push on a pillar with the right angle(if you can manage to get him below the pillar) when you face him in JA as Jaden. Does that count?

that's Kyle Katarn not Jaden you derp stick out tongue

Also. Xanatos and Qui-Gon/Tiny-Wan.Xanatos forced them into a cave and used to the darkness to his advantage. T

Emperordmb
Collapsing a temple on someone seemed to be an extremely effective way of ending them when the point of a lightsaber wouldn't do.

DarthAnt66
Revan. He threw a lid at some guy.

ILS
Bane's masterful use of nexuses

Emperordmb
Yeah that Death Field on Prakith seemed to get the job done thumb up

DarthAnt66
thumb up That was pretty sweet. He should have used it to **** with people more often.

|King Joker|
Barriss vs. Ahsoka.

Emperordmb
Shaak Ti, Anya Kuro, and Plo Koon

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Barriss vs. Ahsoka.

Awesome fight btw thumb up

Oh and how the freaking flip, did we all forget about Satele Vs Malgus and more importantly, Luke Vs Vader in ESB? SHAME

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Sinious

LMAO my bad.

Emperordmb
How are we all forgetting Sidious flinging pods at Yoda in the senate chamber?

ILS
And Yoda doing that cool ass spinning throw

Angelalex242
Obiwan had the high ground!

Mara Jade Skywalker...all the time! She almost never takes the enemy on straight up. When your best powers are Force Concealment and Danger Sense, going Batman on your enemies is the best way to do it.

All the Sith Lords who like abusing Dark Side Nexuses to do things they couldn't normally do.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
LMAO my bad.

Shame on you http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif and you call yourself a Kyle Katarnian pfft

DarthAnt66
IIRC he was a Desannian.

TerasKasi1023
I'm partial to An'ya Kuro and her use of the plant life on Cophrigan 5 , the saber strike she used after ensnaring Vader in the vines would've ended any other combatant (save for the obvious of course).

Quinlan Vos using beast control on Kashyyk during order 66 was also pretty awesome.

Sinious
Shame on you http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif and you call yourself a Kyle Katarnian pfft

I do respect the beard but I played those games 10 years ago so I misremembered a minor detail about the final fight. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.