Entropy Aegis vs Hellbat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Idraxz
I'd go with the Entropy Aegis in a close fight

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Idraxz
I'd go with the Entropy Aegis in a close fight

Award winning OP..

Idraxz
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Award winning OP.. ??

Reflassshh
Hi thingy

Board Walker
This is a very good match, very hard to say.

Galan007
So far as we know, Hellbat has no counter for an entropy rift.

E/A armor wins, imo.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007

E/A armor wins, imo.

Hellsuit could use the parademon crystal to absorb the entropy wave.

Galan007
Yeah... I'm not big on no-limits fallacies, so I think I'll go ahead and disagree there. thumb up

Board Walker
Yeah... I'm not big on no-limits fallacies, so I think I'll go ahead and disagree there. thumb up

It absorbed the Omega Effect which is derived frkm the source,it could be argued that it could absorb the entropy wave which is from the same source.

Galan007

Idraxz

E/A armor wins, imo. Thank you for being the only one here who put forth a reasonable post.

Board Walker

i agree that no limits falacies should be avoided, the crux of the matter is that the parademon crystal already absorbed something that exceeds the entropy wave.

Thus it is logical to conclude that it could absorb something less than what ut has already absorbed, and is derived from the same source.

Prof. T.C McAbe
As far as I know the EA was never damaged and could, based on it's nature, tank entropy blasts. The Hellbat Armor however was ripped apart by Darkseid, whose previous incarnation wasn't even able to scratch the EA with his OB/OE. Imo the EA is vastly superior to the Hellbat armor.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
As far as I know the EA was never damaged and could, based on it's nature, tank entropy blasts. The Hellbat Armor however was ripped apart by Darkseid, whose previous incarnation wasn't even able to scratch the EA with his OB/OE. Imo the EA is vastly superior to the Hellbat armor.

Truly you have presented a sound analysis, assessment, and presentation of the facts. I admit that the EA is likely superior to the hellbat suit, and concede that your argument is far more effective.

Idraxz
As far as I know the EA was never damaged and could, based on it's nature, tank entropy blasts. The Hellbat Armor however was ripped apart by Darkseid, whose previous incarnation wasn't even able to scratch the EA with his OB/OE. Imo the EA is vastly superior to the Hellbat armor. Yeah but to be fair New 52 DS seems a lot more powerful than Pre 52 minus Final Crisis or Soul Fire, I'd still go with the EA though

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
Truly you have presented a sound analysis, assessment, and presentation of the facts. I admit that the EA is likely superior to the hellbat suit, and concede that your argument is far more effective.

no expression

Diesldude
It absorbed the Omega Effect which is derived frkm the source,it could be argued that it could absorb the entropy wave which is from the same source.

Will the suit be able to handle it once the wave is absorbed?

DarkSaint85
Aegis wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe

I have learned much from you and gained a lot of insight, I am glad that we agree once more true debator. Only a great man can change his opinion and show that he is still able to learn and considers the points of others instead of clinging narrowminded and with closed ears to his own stance. You truly walk the path of enlightment.

DarkSaint85
I wish I could attain true enlightenment too.

That would be a faction I would like to join.

carver9
God!!!

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

That would be a faction I would like to join. Amen, true debater. thumb up

iceman24567

Amen, true debater. thumb up laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe

You just need to hear our wisdom, read and understand, with open ears, open eyes and an open mind.

Board Walker
I want to create a new way, a new house, a new pathway to enlightenment.

There is already the house of el, the gamma church, and the hammer bros.

I will create "The covenant of Lux", all those who seek truth, wisdom, understanding, and seek to go beyond the limitations of conceptual blindness. Who will join my covenant?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I want to create a new way, a new house, a new pathway to enlightenment.

There is already the house of el, the gamma church, and the hammer bros.

I will create "The covenant of Lux", all those who seek truth, wisdom, understanding, and seek to go beyond the limitations of conceptual blindness. Who will join my covenant?

Count me in.

Reflassshh
I want some enlightenment too!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I want some enlightenment too!

You are in true debater! But you have to answer this first. What is a true debater?

DarkSaint85
You are in true debater! But you have to answer this first. What is a true debater?

One who is willing to engage the crowd in what may be minority opinions.

To engage in public massdebate over characters and feats.

A Mass Debater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.