Bruck Chun Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/fated_xtasy/blog/bruck-chun-respect-thread/101806/

Hey guys, i finished my Bruck Chun respect thread today, he's a cool character, obviously not a high tier character like Jaden, Depa, Lanoree or Gnost. but i like him and i couldn't resist making a thread for him. Respect The Fierce Rival!

NewGuy01
Same with the Depa thread, a lot of these accolades are not even accolades, nor do they add anything to the thread.

Otherwise, nice thread dude. I'm thinking maybe Yoda level...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Same with the Depa thread, a lot of these accolades are not even accolades, nor do they add anything to the thread.

Yeah? Mind pointing out a few of those accolades? I mean the very first one is probably going to fall under that category. But i'd like to get your criticism. big grin I appreciate it. Also, you're going to Love the Xanatos one stick out tongue

LOL totally thumb up but in all seriousness, thanks for reading through it and for your criticism Sasu. It's much appreciated it big grin

|King Joker|
Where would you rank Bruck Chun, Xtasy?

And nice respect thread. smile

NewGuy01
thumb up

A couple others:

"Yet now Obi-Wan saw into the heart of ruthlessness. Bruck was plotting to steal his dreams away!"

"Bruck our culprit is," Yoda said. "Troubling and sad, yes."

Those are the standouts.

No problem. Kinda makes m'feel like a big meanie always jumping into these like I do, but I figure if I don't, surely no one else will. Got a part to play.

Bruck Chun vs Bruu Jun?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Where would you rank Bruck Chun, Xtasy?

I would say,hmmm probably Padawan Aayla Secura or Nahdar Vebb Level at best.

Gracias big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.