Did Revan fight in the Temple of Sacrifice before his Battle of with Shan/Marr/Wrath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Discuss. I'm questioning if I should use Revan's powers from the Temple of Sacrifice battle as well.

NewGuy01
Fill me in on how that would work.

DarthAnt66
Like Selenial said, Marr mentions that with The Machine being destroyed, Revan flees to the Forgotten Terrace since the Coalition Forces couldn't kill him. Note that even in the Operation, Revan is never killed. At like 10%ish health he teleports away to a nearby ledge and spams Force attacks at the raiding party. He then teleports away again once the group destroys The Machine. It is possible he headed over to the Terrace, I guess.

DarthAnt66
That being said, does anyone else find it ironic that Revan successfully won every battle he engaged in besides the Leviathan battle until he was "reborn", then after that he lost every battle he engaged in?: Vitiate, Foundry, Temple, and Terrace. Poor guy, lmfao.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan may have fought more opponents prior to confronting the Strike Team of immensely competent warriors to overwhelm him.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That being said, does anyone else find it ironic that Revan successfully won every battle he engaged in besides the Leviathan battle until he was "reborn", then after that he lost every battle he engaged in?: Vitiate, Foundry, Temple, and Terrace. Poor guy, lmfao.
Revan's losses in these battles aren't surprising.

Emperor Vitiate is the most powerful Force-user in the galaxy and a single individual cannot tackle him so there's that.

In other battles such as on Foundry and Yavin IV, Strike Teams of some of the most powerful and dangerous individuals in the galaxy had been assembled to confront Revan due to common knowledge of his extraordinary power and mastery of the Force in history. These aren't fair confrontations either since these Strike Teams are theoretically strong enough to overwhelm any kind of opposition in combat situations.

In-fact, Revan have fantastic combat record under his belt, one of the (very) best in the mythos. He managed to hold his own even against overwhelming odds in battles which is excellent display of power and skill on his part.

I would assert that Revan have shown to be more capable warrior then many famous characters including significantly hyped Yoda, Meetra Surik, Plagueis and Exar Kun.

NewGuy01
You're killing me, LeGenD. Pairing Meetra Surik with Yoda?

Emperordmb
Yoda is more powerful than Nyriss as well.

carthage
^ That coming from a guy that puts Bane >> Yoda himself thumb up

Emperordmb
I don't put Bane>> Yoda no expression

I never had Bane>>Yoda.

I had Bane above Yoda when I first started SW debating back on SWF, but my view on that changed long ago. I already explained this in great detail on another thread on here where you spent almost a page insulting me with posts even though I wasn't even responding to you at all, nor did the conversation have anything to do with you.

I have explained the fact that I don't have Bane>Yoda before, this topic here has nothing to do with Bane, and I was not talking to you beforehand on this thread. So if you could stop harassing me, that would be awesome.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
^ That coming from a guy that puts Bane >> Yoda himself thumb up

coming from the guy who puts Saba Sebatyne along side Malgus and Kyle Katarn lulz

Sinious
Don't forget that Carthage has Ahsoka above Ragnos and Fisto above Vitiate. big grin

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
coming from the guy who puts Saba Sebatyne along side Malgus and Kyle Katarn lulz

I'm not seeing how having Saba alongside Kyle is lulzworthy. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.