Beerus (DBZ) vs Darkseid (Nu52)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heisetx
No bfr, The God of Destruction arrives on Planet Apokolips.

http://www.dragonballz.com/images/characters/content-keyart-characters-beerus.jpg

vs

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/242/3/7/37ee5dfe96d0eab52cfb43c51db58e52-d5cyp1r.jpg

No bfr, The God of Destruction arrives on Planet Apokolips.

CatL18
This is comic versus forum. not Comic vs Manga forum.

Rtxgen
Darkseid beats his ass badly.

carver9
Wrong forum and Bills stomps without getting touched.

Rtxgen
Iron Man would kills Bills easily

Prof. T.C McAbe
DS spitestomps

Astner
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
DS spitestomps
How? He could barely keep up with even the slowest members of the Justice League, and his best feat is destroying a planet.

carver9
Bill is a Galaxy buster...easily. DS doesn't stand a chance at this. Bill holds every advantage.

Astner
Originally posted by carver9
Bill is a Galaxy buster...easily.
In the movie Whis said that when Beerus is angry solar systems tend to vanish, that's a far-cry from a galaxy. But still far beyond what Darkseid has shown at this point.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can someone link me to Bill destroying a Solar System? That would be nice.

You need Universal Energies to beat/kill Darkseid, according to Anti Monitor. DCnU Hype > Dragonball Hype.

SasuOna
that's hype and unsubstantiated hype since new 52 Darkseid has been blinded and generally embarrassed by JL level people.

Golgo13
The JL would have lost, if it weren't for Cyborg and his boom tube.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by SasuOna
that's hype and unsubstantiated hype since new 52 Darkseid has been blinded and generally embarrassed by JL level people.

Dragonball is all Hype and no feats and really bad math. Goku's blasts, that are supposed to be Planet busters hardly destroy the surrounding hills and take an eternity. Even in his most powerful Form he can't lift a small part of a small city...

Astner
You need Universal Energies to beat/kill Darkseid, according to Anti Monitor. DCnU Hype > Dragonball Hype.
The Anti-Monitor hasn't shown up in the New 52.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Astner
The Anti-Monitor hasn't shown up in the New 52.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/525/300/1/IMG-1838-e1c26.jpg

Astner
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/525/300/1/IMG-1838-e1c26.jpg
I stand corrected.

carver9
Dragonball is all Hype and no feats and really bad math. Goku's blasts, that are supposed to be Planet busters hardly destroy the surrounding hills and take an eternity. Even in his most powerful Form he can't lift a small part of a small city...

Are you really going there? Let's not do that...please don't because the characters you hype wouldn't even be city busting level.

carver9
Originally posted by Astner
I stand corrected.

They didn't even fight yet. Darkseid is powerful but he isn't on Bills level. Darkseid has an entire planet he commands that he will probably use against Monitor.

Astner
They didn't even fight yet. Darkseid is powerful but he isn't on Bills level. Darkseid has an entire planet he commands that he will probably use against Monitor.
What I meant was that I stood corrected in regards to the Anti-Monitor's appearance in the New 52. I've pretty much only been keeping up with Superman, Batman and the JLA; and I'm not even up to date with those.

Prof. T.C McAbe

In your dreams Carter, Bill is by feats below Superman.

ScreamPaste
Wrong Forum and Bills gets wrecked. We have an All Versus forum, and this goes there.

carver9
In your dreams Carter, Bill is by feats below Superman.

Everyone is below Superman iyo. Aren't you the guy that said Superman is Skyfather. When it comes to DC characters, ESPECIALLY Superman and Darkseid...I sway from paying your posts any attention.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wrong Forum and Bills gets wrecked. We have an All Versus forum, and this goes there.

thumb up A voice of reason in Carters ocean of Madness.

naurtoisbeast
In your dreams Carter, Bill is by feats below Superman. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
In your dreams Carter, Bill is by feats below Superman. i think bills will win here

Prof. T.C McAbe
Everyone is below Superman iyo. Aren't you the guy that said Superman is Skyfather. When it comes to DC characters, ESPECIALLY Superman and Darkseid...I sway from paying your posts any attention.

No not everyone but those with worse feats are.
People above Superman:
Zeus
Darkseid
Odin
Tyran
HP DD
H'el
etc.

Just to name a few. I bet in your opinion WBH would beat a lot of those.

laughing out loud

Compared to comic Superheroes DB chars are rather unimpressive if it comes to the high end feats, especially strength.

pym-ftw
When has Superman destroyed eight planets in the span of a few seconds?

DS probably wins, but he is lacking in appearences.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
When has Superman destroyed eight planets in the span of a few seconds?

DS probably wins, but he is lacking in appearences. the real question here is 'when has superman needed to destroy several planets in the span of several seconds?'

abhilegend
Superman survived an attack which killed multitude. Multitude had destroyed 250 planets in an instant FYI.

carver9
No not everyone but those with worse feats are.
People above Superman:
Zeus
Darkseid
Odin
Tyran
HP DD
H'el
etc.

Just to name a few. I bet in your opinion WBH would beat a lot of those.

laughing out loud

Compared to comic Superheroes DB chars are rather unimpressive if it comes to the high end feats, especially strength.

Like I said, high trans to low/high skyfathers is all you think could beat Superman. Your post is ignored until I see a change. By the way, you already told me WBH is Skyfather level. I'm satisfied with that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Like I said, high trans to low/high skyfathers is all you think could beat Superman. Your post is ignored until I see a change. By the way, you already told me WBH is Skyfather level. I'm satisfied with that.

H'el is mid Trans^^.

WBH is physically Trans or maybe even low Skyfather, the same is true for Superman. wink I am satisfied with that and by all means ignore me pls^^, I never took you serious and would be glad if you stop wasting my time ^^.

Edit: and concession accepted, you really think WBH stands a chance against those I named. laughing out loud

carver9
H'el is mid Trans^^.

WBH is physically Trans or maybe even low Skyfather, the same is true for Superman. wink I am satisfied with that and by all means ignore me pls^^, I never took you serious and would be glad if you stop wasting my time ^^.

Edit: and concession accepted, you really think WBH stands a chance against those I named. laughing out loud

Just know that you are still my buddy and will always be but like I've said, your love for Superman has drawn me away from reading your posts 'concerning the character'.

Concession accepted? Why did you say that? What did I concede on?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just know that you are still my buddy and will always be but like I've said, your love for Superman has drawn me away from reading your posts 'concerning the character'.

Concession accepted? Why did you say that? What did I concede on?

hug

I could say the same about you and Hulk ^^. But we are here for Darkseid and he still stomps.

carver9
hug

I could say the same about you and Hulk ^^. But we are here for Darkseid and he still stomps.

I admit when Hulk loses though. You fail to do the same.

Darkseid gets merked tbh and easily at that. He's still a beast though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I admit when Hulk loses though. You fail to do the same.

Darkseid gets merked tbh and easily at that. He's still a beast though.

Wrong, I stated multiple times when Superman will lose.

DBZ chars at best are Mid Heralds, while DS is a solid Skyfather if not higher, sry do destroy your illusions.

carver9
Wrong, I stated multiple times when Superman will lose.

DBZ chars at best are Mid Heralds, while DS is a solid Skyfather if not higher, sry do destroy your illusions.

Never seen it. When and against who?

I disagree my friend but to each his own. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.