Scrier vs Odin and Zues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Scrier,is an above skyfather level character.In a Thor annual from 2012,Scrier ,Galactus ,And the Other go at it,in a very good battle that was said to threaten the entire multi-verse.Maybe some hyperbol there,but this guy is powerful to beat the band.Can even Odin and Zeus together beat him?

leonidas
i want to say scrier, but i can't rule out odin and zeus (assuming we use their high showings and assuming odin and zeus are relative equals) have a chance here. i guess it depends on how you view scrier relative to a higher order galactus. personally, i view them as peers, hence the reason i say scrier would probably win it....i don't think it's crystal clear though.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
i want to say scrier, but i can't rule out odin and zeus (assuming we use their high showings and assuming odin and zeus are relative equals) have a chance here. i guess it depends on how you view scrier relative to a higher order galactus. personally, i view them as peers, hence the reason i say scrier would probably win it....i don't think it's crystal clear though.

I think Scrier would win (so in effect I agree).

Wasn't the battle between him and the Other stated to be able to end the Universe by Oblivion? I may be wrong though.

zopzop
Going by the hype, Scrier should sodomize these two easily.

Scrier and Other's fight would have destroyed the entire multiverse, something CK himself failed to do.

zom1967
Originally posted by zopzop

Scrier and Other's fight would have destroyed the entire multiverse, something CK himself failed to do. That has got to be one of the best answers i have heard in a while!thanks man.

celeyhyga17
Scrier

the Darkone

Scrier and Other's fight would have destroyed the entire multiverse, something CK himself failed to do.

And Galactus, these 3 would have torn the Multiverse asunder stated by oblivion

zopzop
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus wasn't needed at all.

Oblivion stated point blank if Scrier and the Other collide, the mulitverse would end. Galactus was just the icing on the cake.

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Scrier

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by the Darkone
Can I get a scan?

zopzop
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Can I get a scan?
They didn't need Galactus at all. Oblivion explains it here :
http://s13.postimg.org/869s12eoj/2426128_thor_annual_zone_021.jpg
The multiverse would have been destroyed with 'just' Scrier and The Other fighting it out.

abhilegend
Scrier was also unable to beat a weakened Mephisto without a suckershot.

Thor annual was an anomaly for all three.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Scrier was also unable to beat a weakened Mephisto without a suckershot.
Yup. I remember that.

Again, I don't disagree with this. That Annual was just odd.

leonidas
thumb up which is why i don't put all my stock in that performance. and regardless, he seemed to come across a rough peer of galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up which is why i don't put all my stock in that performance. and regardless, he seemed to come across a rough peer of galactus.
Yeah.

Did you see the Surfer issues Abhi and I were talking about? It was implied that Scrier is a notorious liar; hiding his true intentions and power level for reasons he doesn't ever explain.

That could be the reason for the huge discrepancy in power levels between the Surfer appearances and the Thor Annual.

leonidas
Yeah.

Did you see the Surfer issues Abhi and I were talking about? It was implied that Scrier is a notorious liar; hiding his true intentions and power level for reasons he doesn't ever explain.

That could be the reason for the huge discrepancy in power levels between the Surfer appearances and the Thor Annual.

yeah, i have the issues. i like the idea of scrier. when he first appeared he seemed pretty....awesome, a character who could be really cool. i still like him, i'm just not comfortable yet pinning him down to any single level. which is why i don't think it is a guarantee that he could take these 2--at least not easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.