What's that movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juliets
Hello everyone. I am trying to find a certain horror movie I watched when I was 10-11 ( i am 23 now). i can't remember the name or the cast. All i remember are a couple of blurry scenes. One is of a girl ( maybe kidnapped) tied in a room in a ship or a submarine. the second scene is of a man ( the culprit maybe) being stabbed in the eye and he has sunglasses on. So he is stabbed through the sunglasses. One more thing I remember but I am not sure of: the movie may end up being a dream or a vision seen by one of the characters.
I would love to watch that movie again because every time i try to recall something, a shiver moves down my spine... Creepy stuff.
Thank you

josephhenry1970
Looking for a two movies
in the first movie there is a group of people that spend the night in a haunted house during the movie after killing one of the killer they realize that there is more than one. I believe the killers are brothers that lived in the house.
the second movie there is a scene where there are two people sitting in a car and one of them ...their insides come out through their mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.