Nomi Sunrider vs Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Nomi has no combat feats to suggest she can beat Surik at all.

Selenial
What even is this.

Surik butchers her with absolute ease. Come on Ant at least make it close.

Nephthys
Nomi severs her from the force again. >:]

Selenial
You need to be more powerful to Sever force...

Also Surik can just throw it back m8.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Surik butchers her with absolute ease.
thumb up Sorry, didn't mean to make spit.e Just that Nomi has no combat feats... even Trebor could probably beat her in a duel.

Nephthys
Nomi is one of the greatest Jedi to ever live. She could backhand Trebor's head off.

DarthAnt66
So is Trebor. To be on the council gives him accolades like that too, broski.

Emperordmb
LOL Nomi would ****ing curbstomp Trebor.

DarthAnt66
Combat feats for Nomi that put her above Trebor?

Selenial
Nomi might scrape a victory against him, if she flashes him or something.

Nephthys
Nomi > Aleema who could burn people to charred skeletons with ease.

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOL Nomi would ****ing curbstomp Trebor.

This is a Nomi vs Exile thread.

Please, try to stay on topic.

DarthAnt66
Only when Nomi is focusing and using Battle Meditation to counter the illusions. They never fought in an actual combat situation.

Trocity
Trebor's feat of destroying many droids at the battle of Geonosis is superior to any combat feat Nomi has.

DarthAnt66
Precisely. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Only when Nomi is focusing and using Battle Meditation to counter the illusions. They never fought in an actual combat situation.

What does that matter? Nomi b*tchslapped an amped Aleema who was conjuring entire armies by attacking her in the Force. And Aleema tried to attack her directly with sorcery which Nomi brushed off. She's clearly superior and she's a vastly better fighter, a master lightsaber duelist strong enough to cut through mandalorian iron with enough force mastery to deflect blaster bolts with her hand and wields the most devastating lightside power. She was also powerful enough to lead the Jedi forces at Yavin.

Selenial
Literally nothing Surik hasn't done.

Surik outclasses her in every way.

Nephthys
Except Battle Meditation, sis. thumb up

Also Meetra isn't strong enough to cut through Mando Iron. And can't deflect blaster bolts with her hand in canon.

DarthAnt66
Surik done Battle Meditation too, bro.

And yes she is, lmfao. Nomi did that as like a housewife.

Nephthys
Nomi's Battle Meditation is way better than Surik's, which isn't 100% canon that she possesses that btw.

DarthAnt66
Battle Meditation is not even applicable in combat.

Nephthys
Funny, considering Nomi uses it constantly in combat.

Selenial
As a telepathic attack.

If Traya couldn't dominate her mind, Nomi can't.

ILS
Nomi isn't featless in combat. She was in the group of seven Jedi who killed 100 dark side imbued warriors on a dark side nexus. And IIRC she's formed a fairly large aftertrail of light.

Selenial
Oh, ok. So with 6 others she killed 100 dark side imbued warriors?

Try Surik killing 200, alone, on a far worse Nexus.

Emperordmb
Nomi stomps.

Saber Skill: Stomping Sion and and several acolytes for 3 days>>>beating Sion 4 times

Telekinesis: Ragdolling a Krayt Dragon>>>>Ragdolling a random woman

Absorption/deflection: Redirecting a turbolaser>>>>>>not being able to block Nyriss's lightning

Nomi just stomps...

ILS
Originally posted by Selenial
Oh, ok. So with 6 others she killed 100 dark side imbued warriors?

Try Surik killing 200, alone, on a far worse Nexus. When did this happen?

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
When did this happen?

When she stormed the Sith sanctum in the Trayus core? confused

Nephthys
Chill, the dude was just saying Nomi isn't featless.

DarthAnt66
Except TOTJ Companion and many other sources said/imply Ulic did majority of the work against the warriors. Her killing like 3 is below Trebor.

Nephthys
Trebor deflected a blaster bolt into himself......

Nomi can block bolts with her hand. erm

Selenial
Nomi stomps.

Saber Skill: Stomping Sion and and several acolytes for 3 days>>>beating Sion 4 times

Telekinesis: Ragdolling a Krayt Dragon>>>>Ragdolling a random woman

Absorption/deflection: Redirecting a turbolaser>>>>>>not being able to block Nyriss's lightning

Nomi just stomps...

Can't argue tbh, DMB makes a good argument.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys

No, he selflessly threw himself at the bolt incase it ricocheted into someone else

wink

DarthAnt66

Trebor killed hordes of battledroids during the battle. Dying by a surprise attack by Fett is not a bad thing.

Nephthys
Trebor killed hordes of battledroids during the battle. Dying by a surprise attack by Fett is not a bad thing.

Oh man, battledroids?! What a badass! His death showed he was an utter chump. Nomi was Jedi Grandmaster.

DarthAnt66
Better then the pirates she killed. And so was Kenth Hammer. laughing out loud

Trocity
To be fair, it only took a small group of mercenaries to trash Darth Bane.

Nephthys
Better then the pirates she killed. And so was Kenth Hammer. laughing out loud

Right, the pirates she killed with no training. Hammer >>>>>> Trebor.

Fated Xtasy
Meetra wins better swordsmen, better force powers etc

Nephthys
Which force powers?

Fated Xtasy
Which force powers?

Force Valor, Resistance, TK and Enlightenment.

If memory serves me right, Nomi only has Battle meditation to her name. Probably a few other things i'm missing. yet these pretty much give her an edge in augmentation.

Nephthys
I don't recall Meetra having impressive feats with valor, resistance and tk.

Nomi's BM feats utterly eclipse anything Nomi has done with the Force though.

Fated Xtasy
I don't recall Meetra having impressive feats with valor, resistance and tk.

Nomi's BM feats utterly eclipse anything Nomi has done with the Force though.

I'm assuming you mean't Nomi eclipses anything Meetra has done. yeah, however her Battle Med has affected weak-minded animals and the like when she used it in a small area effect. Regardless. I think keeping a continuous force bubble around her to keep the poison of the Jek Jek Tar away from her while simultaneously butchering bounty-hunters hired to kill her, Kinda says something about her ability. and? the force enlightenment ability is described as pushing speed, valor and resistance to their end degree. Like it or not Meetra has a great going for her, while Nomi has BM and.....? what else?

The fact remains, she has those abilities and will use them.

Combat wise, well there's the bunch of storm beast she killed along with the greater storm beast and then after fighting through hordes of those beasts she fought through the Trayus academy filled with sith assassins, sith lords, troopers and then she fought Sion...beat him and then she fought Kreia, beat her too. and then she fought three floating lightsabers. beat them too.

This battle ends in Meetra's favor.

Arhael
I am sure Nomi can beat someone who couldn't even handle Nyriss with help.

Selenial
That's not prime Meetra you illiterate swine.

The next person who mentions that after reading threads where her wound being prime is mentioned hundreds of times deserves to be shot.

Nephthys
Technically this is Meetra, not the Exile. Ant never said this was prime Meetra. Nomi stomps the fraud!

Selenial
Because she didn't have a name before? stick out tongue

Nephthys
I seem to recall you being the one stressing the difference between the two incarnations. I am just trying to be sensitive to your fetishes. Try to show a little ****in gratitude please thankyou.

Selenial
Well, why does everyone use other characters peaks but not hers?

Someone says Quinlan Vos, you don't use him at age 90 or age 4, you use him at his prime.

Trocity
A lot of people still look at Vos as the dude who got trashed by Kolar.

Fated Xtasy
Technically this is Meetra, not the Exile. Ant never said this was prime Meetra. Nomi stomps the fraud!

Even though she pulled herself from the darkness of Nathema. beat to Imperial guards that you and ant wank so much when regarding Revan or Scourge. and only lost because she was significantly weaker without her wound. Not to mention she ragdolled some bounty-hunter with her tk and killed her with ease.

Selenial
Ok well Kenobi then.

You hear Kenobi, you think ROTS. Not his A New Hope incarnation or his Phantom Menace one, we go with prime.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
A lot of people still look at Vos as the dude who got trashed by Kolar. :[

Nephthys
Wait, Vos improves after that? I thought he was just a trash-tier loser who had no good feats ever?

carthage
I'm pretty sure you were thinking of Darth Bane

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
:

I know.... I know.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Arhael
I am sure Nomi can beat someone who couldn't even handle Nyriss with help.
I am sure that Nyriss could make Nomi her *****.

---

Nomi is mostly hype to be honest.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Even though she pulled herself from the darkness of Nathema. beat to Imperial guards that you and ant wank so much when regarding Revan or Scourge. and only lost because she was significantly weaker without her wound. Not to mention she ragdolled some bounty-hunter with her tk and killed her with ease.
Nicely put.

Surik's loss to Nyriss, a Dark Council member, is really blown out of proportion. She performed really well against Imperial Guard who are as good as well-trained Sith and Jedi, and she demonstrated the capability to use the light side really well even in the settings strong in the dark side which is something that really talented Jedi can pull off.

Surik is not Revan but this doesn't means that she is not better then majority of the Jedi in the mythos.

AncientPower
Revan always had the power in the Force and the Exile had the skill with the blade.

A lot of things point to the Exile being a warrior, from her 'lead from the front' tactics against the most well trained martial culture in the mythos to her ability to fight and kill hundreds in close combat.

The Triumvirate's assassin sect was forged out of Darth Revan's elite Dark Jedi sect that he used to take down hundreds if not thousands of Jedi.

The fact Meetra could trash these assassins by the dozens whilst physically and mentally weakened says everything.

Darth Sion was originally a prodigal Jedi, among those chosen by Exar Kun as the Jedi Order's strongest hopefuls. After being partially possessed and imbued by Sith Spirits, they were skilled enough to kill the strongest Jedi Masters in the Order at the time. Sion survived the Sith War to go on killing Jedi for decades.

This is the guy Meetra utterly thrashed in the heart of Malachor V right after slaughtering hundreds of the best aforementioned Assassins and their masters.

Then after all of the aforementioned fighting she killed a more powerful Darth Traya in the core of Malachor V through sheer skill, Traya herself was a master of the blade but was killed by a weakened opponent despite her own huge advantage.

Master swordsman? Yes and with few equals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.