House Of El: Goals For 2015

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
What should be our goals for 2015?

Time Immemorial
Continual Gamma Church Annihilation and Mockery.

Make Thor look even worse then Marvel does.

Keep Purple Titan Alliance Strong.

Recruit new members into the House.

Time Immemorial
Also bang your momma.

LordofBrooklyn
We must find out the whereabouts of, Rao Kal El!

So we can boot out Time as quick as possible!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
We must find out the whereabouts of, Rao Kal El!

So we can boot out Time as quick as possible!

Rao left me in charge. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Time Immemorial
Break Sinners of Thor Corps.

riv6672
So, you have no actual ideas of your own? huh

Well, lets see...
1. Post on KMC.
2. Extoll the virtues of your imaginary role model.
3. Pick said role model to win every match up regardless of wether he really would or not.
4. Liberal use of the word "LIES!"
5. Start spite threads against peers of role model in attempts to prove role model's superiority.
6. corner the market on bold red font.

smile thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672

Well, lets see...
1. Post on KMC.
3. Pick said role model to win every match up regardless of wether he really would or not.
5. Start spite threads against peers of role model in attempts to prove role model's superiority.

smile thumb up

We were not talking to you pussay laughing

One_Angry_Scot
Obviously not a House of El member

I like to think of myself as a huge Superman fan considering me and -Pr- are making a DCNU Supes respect thread.

I'd say with Superman he has some crazy feats (planetary+etc)

And I think in all aspects while it's good to say it. I think it's better to get the scan before you make the argument. I think a lot of the reason arguments for Supes go against him is because we have a couple of people that go absolutely bonkers with explaining his feats (h1a8) for one. Then he won't post the scan.

I think if when we or people in the House of El say but Supes can shatter planets show the scan where he talks about it. When somebody says he isn't planetary +. Instead of bringing up non sequiturs show the Brainiac ship scan. Or Pre Flashpoint if that's what you're debating.

I didn't mean this as if to say Supes fans don't show evidence. More that as we know he has high level feats when going into debates you need to be prepared with scans so that the thread doesn't bounce off into a slanging match.

I often make large explanations with Sentry, as did Enzeru when he used to post on the Versus Forum.

LordofBrooklyn

Well, lets see...
1. Post on KMC.

smile thumb up

I have at least ONE idea!

To destroy you wherever you post on KMC!

riv6672
Good luck with that. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Good luck with banging my whore of a mothersmile

riv6672
LoB, you can all use a close up of this Super butt as a uniform avatar, to be more organized this year.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/129/398842222_b0c19fd446_z.jpg?zz=1
Tack on your group's acronym, and everyone can say "the HOEs are all up in this thread!"

Time Immemorial
Quit trolling the thread you dumbass.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It is time to take over the House of El and make it powerful again. Scott, are you with me on this? Let's make a Sentry and Superman House!

Time Immemorial
As the current Ruler of the House I approve this.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It is time to take over the House of El and make it powerful again. Scott, are you with me on this? Let's make a Sentry and Superman House!

It sounds like a good idea to me but with a couple of precautions. I know the whole House of El thing is sometimes used as a bit of a joke.

now I don't mean that badly

What I mean is we have the LoB cursing (which is actually funny and that's a jokey side which I think is 100% fine.

But here is a problem I think if we were to work together while hardly any of us go mental with calculations we have Boardwalker and I know you McAbe find him a decent guy. He is a huge trouble causer. He starts the whole "Superman flying through a Multiverse".

And to be quite frank if we were to join up so to speak I don't want him hijacking the Sentry for his merits.

I have spoken before about the fact I have 2 mental disorders. And part of this comes with not an obsession but great interest in him. And I think if he says. Sentry is merged with the Omniverse it would greatly upset me. It upsets me how it butchers Superman as well.

Haven't we all noticed how he goes way over top and what happens? People on KMC will instantly begin to have a dislike for Supes because of a few people.

So if we could do it like this way.

We have 2 separate things.

We have the House of El that LoB and everyone else can make reference to.

So the jokey side where Time and LoB are arguing about who is the true leader or when LoB argues with Bada and stuff. You know just the general stuff.

But then we have the serious side. The side where we all discuss Sentry and Superman without H1 (in some cases) and Board Walker pseudoscience even by comic standards type talk.

Here is one thing we could discuss

Sentry and Superman are like 2 sides of the same coin.

(don't take notices of descriptions I give for power level as I am not making this a who is stronger debate)

Sentry is a man given Godlike power (the literal ability to do almost anything he wishes but he is given a human psyche to cope with it. Which is what makes Sentry what he is. What people often hate him for is due to them failing to understand the premise of the character.

For example like I was saying here is an example of the Sentry being notified of all these disasters.

http://i.imgur.com/6xkySoF.jpg

Here is what happens to the Sentry. He is rendered still by the thought of all of these disasters.

Whereas Superman is a man (or Kryptonian male) not given but has enormous power but he has a comic psyche so when he hears the screams of people he can bring back the words of his "father" who can tell him not to do everything because it would be impossible.

http://i.imgur.com/dQxTtsYl.jpg

Whereas with the Sentry he is driven insane by the mere thought of it. And it's only thanks to CLOC that he isn't driven permanently insane.

One_Angry_Scot
I would like to clarify also that to LoB personally I know via PM you are an extremely nice person. I find you very pleasant and have always been willing to help me out.

I didn't mean my first few sentences to have a go at you. I just meant we should keep the 2 sides of a so called Discussion Group separate.

I think turning it into a house mentality also while it isn't always bad it generally ends up developing a bias mentality.

I'd be happy to have a discussion area or group whatever but it needs to be kept separate from the whole House of El jokes that are seen a lot on this forum.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It sounds like a good idea to me but with a couple of precautions. I know the whole House of El thing is sometimes used as a bit of a joke.

now I don't mean that badly

What I mean is we have the LoB cursing (which is actually funny and that's a jokey side which I think is 100% fine.

Sure, I agree with your points in general. I would also see our House, or maybe not a House but something else, as a serious approach to debates, with an own code of behaviour, like no bashing, no low or high balling, no disrepect etc.

LoB is a good guy and funny ^^.

But here is a problem I think if we were to work together while hardly any of us go mental with calculations we have Boardwalker and I know you McAbe find him a decent guy. He is a huge trouble causer. He starts the whole "Superman flying through a Multiverse".

And to be quite frank if we were to join up so to speak I don't want him hijacking the Sentry for his merits.

I have spoken before about the fact I have 2 mental disorders. And part of this comes with not an obsession but great interest in him. And I think if he says. Sentry is merged with the Omniverse it would greatly upset me. It upsets me how it butchers Superman as well.

Haven't we all noticed how he goes way over top and what happens? People on KMC will instantly begin to have a dislike for Supes because of a few people.

I like BW because I am 100% positive that he doesn't takes his post seriously, he doesn't wants to start trouble he is just being silly and people take him far to serious, it's his thing and I can get some chuckles and I think that's all he wants, he really doesn't wants people to take his stance seriously.
He has his own house or club, don't worry^^. Our house should have people who follow our code.

Sure that's normal, because of some people here chars like Superman, Hulk, Wolverine (not anymore) and Thanos are hated.

So if we could do it like this way.

We have 2 separate things.

We have the House of El that LoB and everyone else can make reference to.

So the jokey side where Time and LoB are arguing about who is the true leader or when LoB argues with Bada and stuff. You know just the general stuff.

But then we have the serious side. The side where we all discuss Sentry and Superman without H1 (in some cases) and Board Walker pseudoscience even by comic standards type talk.

I am down for this approach. We would have a name and an code and rep the chars honestly and without bias.

Here is one thing we could discuss

Sentry and Superman are like 2 sides of the same coin.

(don't take notices of descriptions I give for power level as I am not making this a who is stronger debate)

Sentry is a man given Godlike power (the literal ability to do almost anything he wishes but he is given a human psyche to cope with it. Which is what makes Sentry what he is. What people often hate him for is due to them failing to understand the premise of the character.

For example like I was saying here is an example of the Sentry being notified of all these disasters.

http://i.imgur.com/6xkySoF.jpg

Here is what happens to the Sentry. He is rendered still by the thought of all of these disasters.

Whereas Superman is a man (or Kryptonian male) not given but has enormous power but he has a comic psyche so when he hears the screams of people he can bring back the words of his "father" who can tell him not to do everything because it would be impossible.

http://i.imgur.com/dQxTtsYl.jpg

Whereas with the Sentry he is driven insane by the mere thought of it. And it's only thanks to CLOC that he isn't driven permanently insane.

You are right. Sentry is a good way to show what would happen to a normal human if he was blessed with such powers, it would be simply to much, to hear and know about this suffering, having all those powers and still feel powerless to change something, or decide who to help.

Superman is like an idol made for us to show us the way, what we should strife to achive, which, even if impossible, should be our goal, to make the best of us, our abilities, ourselfes and our society.

I wish they would make a crossover, where those two don't duke it out but learn from each other and work/talk.

One_Angry_Scot
Sure, I agree with your points in general. I would also see our House, or maybe not a House but something else, as a serious approach to debates, with an own code of behaviour, like no bashing, no low or high balling, no disrepect etc.

LoB is a good guy and funny ^^.

I like BW because I am 100% positive that he doesn't takes his post seriously, he doesn't wants to start trouble he is just being silly and people take him far to serious, it's his thing and I can get some chuckles and I think that's all he wants, he really doesn't wants people to take his stance seriously.
He has his own house or club, don't worry^^. Our house should have people who follow our code.

Sure that's normal, because of some people here chars like Superman, Hulk, Wolverine (not anymore) and Thanos are hated.

I am down for this approach. We would have a name and an code and rep the chars honestly and without bias.

You are right. Sentry is a good way to show what would happen to a normal human if he was blessed with such powers, it would be simply to much, to hear and know about this suffering, having all those powers and still feel powerless to change something, or decide who to help.

Superman is like an idol made for us to show us the way, what we should strife to achive, which, even if impossible, should be our goal, to make the best of us, our abilities, ourselfes and our society.

I wish they would make a crossover, where those two don't duke it out but learn from each other and work/talk.

I actually made a cover for a crossover some time ago. Made a couple of mistakes though.

http://i.imgur.com/e87YzZJl.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
I actually made a cover for a crossover some time ago. Made a couple of mistakes though.

http://i.imgur.com/e87YzZJl.jpg

I like it, what don't you like?^^

A Barcode and a price and it would look more real^^.

One_Angry_Scot
I like it, what don't you like?^^

A Barcode and a price and it would look more real^^.

I accidentally cut off the W on NEW. It's only a minor fault.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I accidentally cut off the W on NEW. It's only a minor fault.

You did it in Photoshop?

One_Angry_Scot
You did it in Photoshop?

Yep.

riv6672
SOMEtimes???
BIT?!?

laughing

One_Angry_Scot
SOMEtimes???
BIT?!?

laughing

I mean it could be used to unite Superman fans to discuss. But it also creates the jokey side I mentioned.

riv6672
Ha, yeah.
FYI, i'm just messing with LoB. He's got a sense of humor. thumb up

krisblaze

Well, lets see...
1. Post on KMC.

smile thumb up

These are some good goals.

We should apply these to every "house" on KMC, alternating the colour to suit the hero.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yep.

You can send me the File if you want and I will try to work more on it^^. So to say as to start something. How could we call our serious House, something with an S would be nice. ^^

riv6672
Super Sentry Saltbox? Shack? Shanty? Split Level? Suite? Shotgun Shack?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Tempel of the Sun
Way of S

riv6672
SS. No...too Adolphish.

LordofBrooklyn
There is much talk here that comes very, VERY, close to Treason!

I. AM. WATCHING.

Badabing
There is much talk here that comes very, VERY, close to Treason!

I. AM. WATCHING. This thread is for members of the House of El ONLY! You'll need either Abhi's or Time's permission to post here. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
The House of El has a NEW prime Objective.

The COMPLETE eradication of the dino dictator known as, Badabing, from KMC.

FOR LIFE!

Badabing
You should show more respect to General LiZod.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/lizodzod_zps6b48e188.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
You should show more respect to General LiZod.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/lizodzod_zps6b48e188.gif

I'll show you the proper respect by charging $3.50 for people to watch the future blockbuster...

BADAPOCALYPSE: DEATH OF A DICTATOR

riv6672
Nice use of red font. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Am I the only one who thinks that Badabing and LoB are like an old couple, I think they have a sexual relationship and just pretend to not like each othere here so that no one suspects something, but when the lights go out on kmc they start their dirty dirty thing...

Badabing
Am I the only one who thinks that Badabing and LoB are like an old couple, I think they have a sexual relationship and just pretend to not like each othere here so that no one suspects something, but when the lights go out on kmc they start their dirty dirty thing... He wishes. I'm too much Raptor for LoB to handle. flirt

And it's disturbing that you would even conjure that scenario up in your mind. ermm

LordofBrooklyn
Am I the only one who thinks that Badabing and LoB are like an old couple, I think they have a sexual relationship and just pretend to not like each othere here so that no one suspects something, but when the lights go out on kmc they start their dirty dirty thing...

You are second in command of The House Of El.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

riv6672
I thought that was common knowledge?
Like my Power Girl fetish.

Badabing
I thought that was common knowledge?
Like my Power Girl fetish. You have an evisceration coming your way...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/21905_zps5rumrypg.gif

riv6672
eek!

Time Immemorial
This thread is for members of the House of El ONLY! You'll need either Abhi's or Time's permission to post here. thumb up

Agreed, Lob is my court jester.

Badabing
This is the official LoB smilie: durclown

Time Immemorial

laughing laughing

riv6672
durclown
The red font will surely flow....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Agreed, Lob is my court jester.

The day Rao returns your traitorous !@$#$% is OUT!

OUT!!!Originally posted by Badabing

It is snowing right now in, Brooklyn, I believe some Raptor soup is in order!

riv6672
No ted font. Fail.

Time Immemorial

OUT!!!

I am afraid, I cannot be a traitor to my house.

Simply put, there is a new sheriff.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok, so it is official, LoB and Bada have their own house, Gamma House of El.

Time Immemorial

The gamma house is the one where carver beds down lob every night.

riv6672
Sounds like a frat. Pretty sure i know who Flounder is!

Time Immemorial
Your name is a disgrace to the House of El proceedings, remove yourself.

Board Walker
I thought I was second in command of the house of El?

riv6672
If you're capable of thought...probably not. stick out tongue

Time Immemorial

OUT!!!

Looks like your outlaughing out loud

riv6672
LoB gone for a month. Red font stock prices plummet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Board Walker
I thought I was second in command of the house of El?

You are not, you are with me the first in command. We share this position, Brother, for we both know that the Way of El is the Way of Enlightenment, a way we both Walk together on this Board and beyond. And LoB, once he returns, as our Brother, will walk again with us, as he is one of the few here who sees the Story of El for what it truly is and acts in the Way of El.

Board Walker
You are not, you are with me the first in command. We share this position, Brother, for we both know that the Way of El is the Way of Enlightenment, a way we both Walk together on this Board and beyond. And LoB, once he returns, as our Brother, will walk again with us, as he is one of the few here who sees the Story of El for what it truly is and acts in the Way of El.

Truly we share the same paradigm, we shall walk this board upon the path of enlightenment together.

All on this board shall walk the path of enlightenment, and learn to understand that all comic characters of every company from the dawn of time are merely extensions of Superman.

All will learn that Superman is the manifestation of all storys everywhere, comics, books, legends, fairytales, instruction manuals. Superman is the source of all stories.

Time Immemorial
Our house is in order, TC and I have joined forces. Board are you onboard?

riv6672
laughing

Diesldude
Originally posted by Board Walker
Truly we share the same paradigm, we shall walk this board upon the path of enlightenment together.

All on this board shall walk the path of enlightenment, and learn to understand that all comic characters of every company from the dawn of time are merely extensions of Superman.

All will learn that Superman is the manifestation of all storys everywhere, comics, books, legends, fairytales, instruction manuals. Superman is the source of all stories.

When LOB returns, you three can form a circle and jerk off until you find your enlightenment.

All of you are posers, the real house of el belongs to Rao, Delta, Abhi, Philo, Juntai and PR.

Professor, I'm disappointed in you for kneeling and i mean bending over in front of LordofBrokeback. SMH.

riv6672
Originally posted by Diesldude
SMH.
Super Man Horror

Prof. T.C McAbe
When LOB returns, you three can form a circle and jerk off until you find your enlightenment.

All of you are posers, the real house of el belongs to Rao, Delta, Abhi, Philo, Juntai and PR.

Professor, I'm disappointed in you for kneeling and i mean bending over in front of LordofBrokeback. SMH.

I think we will just drop LSD and meditate.

No I am just helping a good and nice person in his absence. You are unawre of the fact that I have my Brotherhood of the Bat, my own house. But if someone goes and needs help, I will be the last one to decline. And now, go to your house, where right now only you and Abhi are uhuh

One_Angry_Scot
I think we will just drop LSD and meditate.

No I am just helping a good and nice person in his absence. You are unawre of the fact that I have my Brotherhood of the Bat, my own house. But if someone goes and needs help, I will be the last one to decline. And now, go to your house, where right now only you and Abhi are uhuh

We need a name for the Sentry and Superman group still.

And when people get annoyed we can use this to tease them.

http://i.imgur.com/TcerU33.jpg

krisblaze

You and Abhi are too fresh to claim the house of EL methinks smile

It's probably Juntai, Avlon and Pr.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Right now it is clear to me that there are multiple Houses of El in this Forum.

LoB gave me and BW the lead of his House, we cooperate in his name with Time, our Brother. Abhi has his own house, as has Pr. I don't care for this game for power, it is below me. Once LoB is back, he will be welcomed by his Friends and Brothers and I will cooperate with all Houses who behave civilized, no bashing, no lowballing, no exaggerating of feats, and I will return to my own House, or create one with One Angry Scot.

I like having fun, and enjoy sometimes mocking people who are agressive and take comics far to serious, I don't want to insult people though, even if it is often tempting.

We need a name for the Sentry and Superman group still.

And when people get annoyed we can use this to tease them.

http://i.imgur.com/TcerU33.jpg

We will do this, Bro, but it should be done with care. I will be done with the finals end of January, and we can work something out, Banners, a Claim, and a Name, we can brainstorm, maybe you got some ideas already for a name^^?

Is this fanart or was this for real big grin?

One_Angry_Scot
Right now it is clear to me that there are multiple Houses of El in this Forum.

LoB gave me and BW the lead of his House, we cooperate in his name with Time, our Brother. Abhi has his own house, as has Pr. I don't care for this game for power, it is below me. Once LoB is back, he will be welcomed by his Friends and Brothers and I will cooperate with all Houses who behave civilized, no bashing, no lowballing, no exaggerating of feats, and I will return to my own House, or create one with One Angry Scot.

I like having fun, and enjoy sometimes mocking people who are agressive and take comics far to serious, I don't want to insult people though, even if it is often tempting.

We will do this, Bro, but it should be done with care. I will be done with the finals end of January, and we can work something out, Banners, a Claim, and a Name, we can brainstorm, maybe you got some ideas already for a name^^?

Is this fanart or was this for real big grin?

Enzeru sent me it and that's all I know of it.

riv6672
I think it works. Quite a few House members love to sling crap and groom each other. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it works. Quite a few House members love to sling crap and groom each other. thumb up

What House, there are a few? Also, show some humor, poophead. sneer

Time Immemorial

Riv is mad cause his house is made of dog shit.

riv6672
There is only ONE House.

The RED FONT House Of EL!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Riv, Time, jokes aside, what is the problem between you both? What happened?

riv6672
I have no problems. Thats the beauty of the ignore button. wink

Time Immemorial
Riv, Time, jokes aside, what is the problem between you both? What happened?

He's worthless internet troll.

riv6672
This whole Super/Sentry idea is just going yo confuse people...wink

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdmmWNLY1r42mgpo1_500.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
This whole Super/Sentry idea is just going yo confuse people...wink

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdmmWNLY1r42mgpo1_500.jpg

Why, they would be like the prime example of the way of a Superhero with godly powers, two different sides of the same coin. Sure we could represent other examples, like Apollo or Hyperion but they are not as extreme as Supes and Sentry.

One_Angry_Scot
Why, they would be like the prime example of the way of a Superhero with godly powers, two different sides of the same coin. Sure we could represent other examples, like Apollo or Hyperion but they are not as extreme as Supes and Sentry.

Agreed, like I have mentioned you have one man given godlike power but a human psyche to cope with it.

And one given (or rather born) with godlike power but given a comic book psyche. I think it's a very interesting parallel.

riv6672
How is being raised right and having morals a comic book psyche?
The man in Superman is the important part.

One_Angry_Scot
How is being raised right and having morals a comic book psyche?
The man in Superman is the important part.

First of all you've misread my point. I didn't even say Supes good morals and him being raised right had anything to do with it. Allow me to explain.

I don't know your first name so I'll just use Riv as a name. You're given godlike power and guess what comes with it. Riv can now hear the cry of every screaming child in Africa. Each one that's dying in childbirth. Each one that dies due to being malnourished. Now extend that to every country in the world. How would Riv cope with that?

Would you just go "Oh well I am just gonna do some work at a newspaper company while 100,000 children die today". And probably all of the people who are about to be beheaded and he can hear the heartbeat and can sense the horror they are feeling.

Riv I can tell you right now if that happened to me you, McAbe or anyone on this Earth we'd go mental. I'd say most people would kill themselves within days.

Now that's what I am saying with a a comic book psyche. Superman is given godlike power but he isn't given a human like psyche to cope with it is he? He's not constantly thinking about each person whimpering and dying is he? He can hear them but he can shut it out due to having as I said a comic book psyche.

Whereas Sentry can't as he has a human like psyche where he hears every cry and feels obliged to help but he can't.

And if you have read Sentry's work you would know that CLOC is deliberately programmed too only tell Sentry about 1 incident at a time so Sentry deliberately doesn't think about it himself.

Because when he did last time this happened. CLOC was told by Tony to flood Roberts mind with thoughts, which would be like as if he was hearing it but as I mentioned CLOC usually wouldn't flood his mind.

http://i.imgur.com/zUO07oU.jpg

Him being being "raised right and having morals" had nothing to do with what I am talking about at all. Because I wasn't talking about whether Sentry was raised properly. We know Robert was a drug addict as a child but that's about it.

So yeah in short his morals and being raised up right weren't what I was speaking of.

riv6672
Well, first off, Riv is fine, though you can feel feee to call me Lenny if you like. wink

Second, That scenario is no different other than scale, to what many people face all the time.
If i were President, every time i relaxed, is time i could spend trying to stop suffering and death at home and abroad.
If i were a police man, every crime i stopped, i'd know there were hundreds of others i wasnt stopping.
Just 2 examples.
I see the point you're making, i just dont agree with it.
Pre DCnu Superman actually monologued about his ability/inability to be everywhere and do everything (specific comic escapes me).
His upbringing is what let him see that, despite all that god like power, he really is just a man.

One_Angry_Scot
Well, first off, Riv is fine, though you can feel feee to call me Lenny if you like. wink

Second, That scenario is no different other than scale, to what many people face all the time.
If i were President, every time i relaxed, is time i could spend trying to stop suffering and death at home and abroad.
If i were a police man, every crime i stopped, i'd know there were hundreds of others i wasnt stopping.
Just 2 examples.
I see the point you're making, i just dont agree with it.
Pre DCnu Superman actually monologued about his ability/inability to be everywhere and do everything (specific comic escapes me).
His upbringing is what let him see that, despite all that god like power, he really is just a man.

It's clear we openly disagree so it's probably best to just leave it there, I'll only say a couple of more things.

The president knows he could save people but he can't hear them which is what it focuses on.

If you were a Policeman yeah you would be aware of other crimes. But you wouldn't hear them, see them would you, that's again the point I am making they can both hear what is going on on the entire world. Whether it's in a forest in Malaysia or suburban London.

Sure Superman did act that way but like I am saying Sentry's psyche which in my opinion is a human one is that he can hear them and it drives him insane. He doesn't just say he realizes he can't save everyone so he wont. He has to save everyone but as we know CLOC is programmed. This explains my position a bit more.

Also apologies if my message sounded rude. Never intended for it to be so.

What I am saying is a person with a human brain wouldn't muse about the fact that he can't save everyone then carry on in his day. He would constantly have the death throes of millions on his mind. And we wouldn't be able to say "ah well were not fast enough to stop it." We'd go insane.

One_Angry_Scot
But yeah, agree to disagree.

riv6672
No sweat, at least we're both passionate about these characters! smile

I'm sure we'll get back to name calling and lame put downs in a few posts, then all will be right in the...RedFont House of EEEEEL!

One_Angry_Scot
No sweat, at least we're both passionate about these characters! smile

I'm sure we'll get back to name calling and lame put downs in a few posts, then all will be right in the...RedFont House of EEEEEL!

See this is a debate I really enjoyed, we didn't have to insult. And we are still friends at the end of it. There should be more debates like this instead of swearing and things like that.

riv6672
********ey******aba**** that!

wink

Time Immemorial
But yeah, agree to disagree.

Never apologize to the help.

riv6672
First suggestion for a theme song, direct from the Superman homepage.

ARTIST: Aqua
ALBUM: Aquarius
SONG: Cartoon Heroes
LYRICS: It's a Superman, from NeverNeverLand
Welcome to their toon town party.

Time Immemorial
Ur name associated in a Superman thread is a abysmal failure.

riv6672
On the off chance any House members meet in RL...Super Secret Handshake!

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/secret_shake_mgs2_5675.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
On the off chance any House members meet in RL...Super Secret Handshake!

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/secret_shake_mgs2_5675.jpg

That would be more of a DBZ fusion dance tbh.

riv6672
Lets keep it simple then.

http://i59.tinypic.com/1118nxt.jpg

Time Immemorial
Look like your usual song and dance till the bartender kicks ya out for being a lush.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lets keep it simple then.

http://i59.tinypic.com/1118nxt.jpg

You should try to givev an constructive feedback. I don't mind humor but you just try to be polemic for no reason except...

If you don't like the house or Superman, why even bother, you surely have better things to do, constructive things that improve you life, i hope.

Don't worry i take no offense or your posts serious, i ask out of curiosity, about your human nature.

riv6672
You should try to givev an constructive feedback. I don't mind humor but you just try to be polemic for no reason except...

If you don't like the house or Superman, why even bother, you surely have better things to do, constructive things that improve you life, i hope.

Don't worry i take no offense or your posts serious, i ask out of curiosity, about your human nature.
Dont worry, i dont care if i offend you. wink
I came in here to goof around with LoB, who has a good sense of humor.
While i have TI on ignore, i'm preeeeetty sure from the way he keeps posting directly after me that his comments have been less constructive than insulting, yes?
I see nothing directed his way asking about his human nature as to why he follows me around the board attacking me, which tells me a bit about YOUR human nature.
Basically, Professor, thats the way it is, January 19, 2015.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dont worry, i dont care if i offend you. wink
I came in here to goof around with LoB, who has a good sense of humor.
While i have TI on ignore, i'm preeeeetty sure from the way he keeps posting directly after me that his comments have been less constructive than insulting, yes?
I see nothing directed his way asking about his human nature as to why he follows me around the board attacking me, which tells me a bit about YOUR human nature.
Basically, Professor, thats the way it is, January 19, 2015.

LoB isn't here, as you know.
I am pretty sure you can't resist and read his posts, else you wouldn't bother replying.
TI has an personal interest in this thread as a House of El member, so he is not following you, on the contrary, you post here because of TI not because of LoB, that is just an cheap excuse, as LoB isn't here for a month and you care too much about TI posts, which I never mentioned because I was talking about you.
So now I know you human nature, thanks. I don't need more. wink

Time Immemorial
LoB isn't here, as you know.
I am pretty sure you can't resist and read his posts, else you wouldn't bother replying.
TI has an personal interest in this thread as a House of El member, so he is not following you, on the contrary, you post here because of TI not because of LoB, that is just an cheap excuse, as LoB isn't here for a month and you care too much about TI posts, which I never mentioned because I was talking about you.
So now I know you human nature, thanks. I don't need more. wink

Riv thinks he is fooling people. TC you saw right through it as did I. Its obvious Lob isn't here, nor does Riv have anything to add to the House of El since his primarily role has been on HC and here to piss Abi and myself off. Riv's a worthless fcking troll.

riv6672
Wow, you're just as biased as can be aint ya, Professor?
Its good to know though. Unlike TI at least you've straight up said how you feel about me. thumb up

As to posting in this thread, i'm a Superman fan and i'll post in any Superman thread that interests me. I dont think anyone's invented a feature on boards that prohibits people from posting in certain threads, outside of the mod forums, which are private.
If i have anything i think is worth adding, be sure i'll post in this thread again, kay? smile

Time Immemorial
Its good to know though. Unlike TI at least you've straight up said how you feel about me. thumb up

As to posting in this thread, i'm a Superman fan and i'll post in any Superman thread that interests me. I dont think anyone's invented a feature on boards that prohibits people from posting in certain threads, outside of the mod forums, which are private.
If i have anything i think is worth adding, be sure i'll post in this thread again, kay? smile

Shut up Julio. I told you how I feel. You are a troll, nuff said.

Prof. T.C McAbe

That's your opinion and I don't mind it.

I don't think you are a bad person, just bored and with too much time on your hands.

This thread is about the House of El, not Superman in specific. Do you consider yourself a member of the House of El and do you want to participate in it's goals?

It is not about forbidding people to posts, I just question your reasons. Imho you just try to provoke people, especially TI with whom you seem to have a grudge. This is pretty obvious when I read your posts. Now, this is childish and not constructive. What benefit do you have from trolling, and yes this is trolling, the people of this House? Or if you don't consider it trolling, what is the value you add to this thread, this house.

Now, you brought up TI, not me, as an excuse about your behaviour. Just because someone does something wrong doesn't mean you should do it too. I am talking to you right now, not TI. This is not about bias, it's about you.

riv6672
Nah, i disagree.
TI was an example of what you're doing/not doing, not my behavior.
I also think its funny you say i'm provoking someone i dont post to.
Your house has some fun people, like LoB, who i came in here to goof around with, and Scot, who i had a small debate with one page or so ago.
Then there's guys like you, who think their pretend club about a pretend character on the internet gives them the right to say who can do what where on a message board.
Cant help if you think me a troll. That speaks more to your elitist frame of mind than my love of Superman.
Enjoy the thread, again, if i have anything to add, i'll post some more.

Time Immemorial
Nah, i disagree.
Your house has some fun people, like LoB, who i came in here to goof around with, and Scot, who i had a small debate with one page or so ago.
Then there's guys like you, who think their pretend club about a pretend character on the internet gives them the right to say who can do what where on a message board.
Cant help if you think me a troll. That speaks more to your elitist frame of mind than my love of Superman.

Indirectly responding is still responding. Of coarse if you had a brain you would know this, ignore is for pussy's and cowards as you know.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nah, i disagree.

That's ok.
TI is an example of what you are doing and what you wanted me to adress in the same manner as I adressed you. So now you are backtracking.
LoB isn't here and you are aware of this fact.
I don't think it gives me any rights, you got this wrong, not because you didn't understand my words but because you need an excuse for your behaviour. I never said, you shouldn't post in this thread, I questioned your reasons and you are aware that your real reason are wrong, that's why you are now so desperate to blame me and accuse me of anything that suits your needs, as thin as your line of reasoning is.
You are trolling, and you are aware of this. Everyone does this from time to time, I have normally no problem with this, nor with you. BTW elitist is also a weak attemt of blame, to safe your face. Do you really need this? I keep it civil and talk to you, like grown ups do.

So honestly, is this the best you can do with your precious lifetime? I think there might be better things to do, instead of provoking people. And yes, you can provoke people even if you don't talk to them, you are not stupid and I don't think it is necessary to explain you how to do it, just looking at your posts makes this clear.

riv6672
Civilly calling me a troll, and implying i have no life for doing the exact same thing you're doing, at the exact time of day (you at school/work? Im retired), is still just calling me a troll, etc. stick out tongue

Please dont take a further lack of responses as anything more than me not being interested in pursuing this conversation you started. I post for fun, and, really dont want you to waste your time trolling me. You should enjoy your internet time. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Civilly calling me a troll, and implying i have no life for doing the exact same thing you're doing, at the exact time of day (you at school/work? Im retired), is still just calling me a troll, etc. stick out tongue

Please dont take a further lack of responses as anything more than me not being interested in pursuing this conversation you started. I post for fun, and, really dont want you to waste your time trolling me. You should enjoy your internet time. thumb up

It is the truth, you are trolling. Which btw doesn't mean you are a troll just that you behave in this particular thread like one. I also don't say you don't have a life, just ask if you don't have anything better to do, because this has to be a waste of time. I have enough to do right now but apprciate breaks.

Fair enough. And the best thing to do^^.

Time Immemorial

You take being called a troll pretty hard, truth hurts you.

riv6672
LoB. When you get back, a serious suggestion. Do a little PR work for your house here on the board.

Time Immemorial
LoB. When you get back, a serious suggestion. Do a little PR work for your house here on the board.

Omg, shut up already, you are not a member of the house.

Get lost, poser.

-Pr-
Nice to see you guys staying on topic...

Juntai

Originally posted by krisblaze
You and Abhi are too fresh to claim the house of EL methinks smile

It's probably Juntai, Avlon and Pr.

laughing

LordofBrooklyn
I have returned to the throne brothers!

Generals McCabe and Boardwalker have done an excellent job during my absence.

As for your traitors....

YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH!!!

One_Angry_Scot

As for your traitors....

Remove Board Walker for playing the part of the Antichrist.

McAbe has done a good job. Calm and welcoming.

VastoLord1234
Is there a detailed new 52 superman thread anywhere? cause i have a few good scans...........

Prof. T.C McAbe

As for your traitors....

I return the House of El into your caring hands. If you need my support just let me know. ^^

LordofBrooklyn
I return the House of El into your caring hands. If you need my support just let me know. ^^

I thank you for your loyalty, General McAbe!

Board Walker
Remove Board Walker for playing the part of the Antichrist.

McAbe has done a good job. Calm and welcoming.

Why such harsh words young lad? Most people on this forum fancy me, yet only you hold such disdain of me.

Ruler of the House of El, LOB and General McAbe do you approve of me?

Board Walker

Our Public relations is covered no worries, Superman is perceived as the greatest and most powerful, and most significant entity in all of comics and more importantly in our real world.

Superman is in our world, that is something no other comic character can claim.

Superman is a human just like us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.