Emailing Chris Avellone: Any Questions For Him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
So, I'm emailing Mr. Avellone hoping to understand why Nihilus didn't demolish Canderous with drain or TK during his battle. If you guys have any other questions, let me know and I'll include it in the email!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ask him about Nihilus's fleet lifting feat, tbh. And how powerful he envisioned the ancient sith lords to be.

to silence dissenters such as Tempest, for example.

DarthAnt66
Will do! Selenial, any questions for him about the Exile?

S_W_LeGenD
Ask him following:

1. About the power of Meetra Surik (as a Wound and as fully Healed)

2. His views on the Surik's healing of the wound

3. His views about Sith Emperor

4. His views about Surik's loss to Darth Nyriss

5. His views about how Surik coped with the environment of Malachor V and its impact on her combat prowess

6. Why Traya failed to subdue Surik on Malachor V

7. His views about Tulak Hord

8. His views about power of Revan

ILS
Bribe him into giving TOR a ridiculous accolade that elevates the era above every other by leaps and bounds. Would cause quite the shitstorm.

The Merchant
Ask him if Nihilus is stronger than the Ancient Sith or weaker, and which era of the Ancient Sith, Hord's, Ragnos's, etc?

Nephthys
oh christ

DarthAnt66
I kinda feel bad for the guy asking him all these questions. Then again, I feel he would appreciate that he has a fanbase that cares what he says.

ares834
Only ask him a few then. I don't think he kept up with SWTOR for example.

Selenial
I was actually going to email him to help answer some theories for my Exile respect thread, I don't mind if you do it for me but I'm happy to do it myself.

For now, most of my questions were around what LeGenD was saying.

DarthAnt66
Got a response: "Chris Avellone is out of the office 12.20.14 until 1.5.15 on Xmas vacation. He will not be checking email, and he will also practice not referring to himself in the 3rd person. He does, however, hope that you had a great 2014 and wishes you even better times in 2015."

Lol, I gotta love the guy. He actually has a sense of humor and compassion unlike Drew...

DarthAnt66

Fated Xtasy
Can anyone give me his email? i'd actually like to email him asking about a few minor characters. Please and thank you

NemeBro
Ask him how big his cock is.

DarthAnt66
God dammit Neme...

Angelalex242
Ask him who would win:

Nihilus or Revan
Nihilus or Vitiate
Nihilus or Caedus
Nihilus or Sidious

psmith81992
1. Why did Peter Jackson do a trilogy based on a 320 page book?

2. Why did Ubisoft completely drop the ball on AC:Unity?

3. Will the United States ever get out of the recession?

4. Will North Korea ever achieve nuclear capabilities and how long will they last until we bomb them into the stone age?

appletonia
Ask him what he rates this on a scale of 0-15, 0 being terrible and 15 being just wonderfully delightful:

Z8Sf8GP2EeM&autoplay=1

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
oh christ

Selenial
Ant, I can his email pls?

DarthAnt66
What?

Selenial
I need Avellone's email.

DarthAnt66
[email protected]

Shey Tapani
What did Lucasarst employees thought about Lucas?

Stigma
Originally posted by psmith81992
1. Why did Peter Jackson do a trilogy based on a 320 page book?

2. Why did Ubisoft completely drop the ball on AC:Unity?

3. Will the United States ever get out of the recession?

4. Will North Korea ever achieve nuclear capabilities and how long will they last until we bomb them into the stone age?
laughing

thumb up

DarthAnt66

Selenial
That's all he said? eek!

DarthAnt66
Yeah... no clue what happened. I'm going to respond asking him the other questions.
It should only take him like a day or two to respond which is great, so we should get the meat answers soon.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yeah... no clue what happened.
What happened is he doesn't give a sh*t about your questions thumb up

Nephthys
Stop bothering him, jesus.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Stop bothering him, jesus.
Jesus is not bothering him, I believe. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
Similarly like how I did not ask for your input on this topic, and therefore you giving me one is a laughable disgrace worthy of public humiliation if you really think I care about what you have to say.

Stigma
laughing out loud
Um, you made a thread in an open forum. No one gives a rat's ass if you give permission to post here or not. Get over yourself, Ant.
rolling on floor laughing

DarthAnt66
Yes, a forum open to the general public and community. You are not a member of either, now begone.

Nephthys
Silly Stigma, he thinks he has a soul. laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stigma
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Sorry, couldn't hold my expression.

Stigma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.