Rank Them On Their Ability To Defeat DCNU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Rank the following characters on their ability to beat DCNU Superman.

1. Sentry

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20382/2163650-1230196-sentry_super.jpg

2.Hyperion

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/3050149-hyperion.jpg

3.Dr. Strange

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Doctor_Strange_6534.jpg

4.Silver Surfer

http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Silver_surfer_h397.jpg

5. Thor

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130110/3562664-2610323084-30989.jpg

byrdgang21
Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Strange
Hyperion

carver9
Surfer
Strange
Sentry
Hyperion
Thor

All of them pull the majority.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry 5/10
Surfer 4-5/10
Thor 4-5/10
Hyperion 3-4/10
Strange 2-3/10
Hulk 1/10

I agree with carver on one point though, together, all of them as a team, they would pull a majority.

pym-ftw
Thor, Sentry & Surfer
Strange
--------/
Hype

riv6672
Strange
Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Hyperion

krisblaze
Strange - Majority
Surfer/Thor - even split
Sentry/Hyperion 0/10

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer
Strange
Sentry
Hyperion
Thor

laughing out loud

h1a8
Surfer
Strange
Sentry
Hyperion
Thor

Thor will lose due to the speed and strength advantage Superman has.
What are Hyperion speed feats?
I believe Surfer and Sentry (at his best) can pull a majority.
Strange may too but this fight is funny since It depends on the strength of Strange's auto shields.

carver9
It was a joke. I would probably give him a small majority against Thor and split between him and Hype. The rest, can't see him getting a majority at all.

h1a8
It was a joke. I would probably give him a small majority against Thor and split between him and Hype. The rest, can't see him getting a majority at all. do you know of Strange's auto shield feats. I need to get a gauge on how strong they are to determine the outcome. Clearly, Superman is faster and strange can't content with him physically. So will his shields hold up long enough to perform a nasty magical attack or spell?

9jaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor will lose due to the speed and strength advantage Superman has.
What are Hyperion speed feats?
I believe Surfer and Sentry (at his best) can pull a majority.
Strange may too but this fight is funny since It depends on the strength of Strange's auto shields.

Surfer loses too bro. due to the strength(vast) and speed advantage.
Thor has tagged surfer everytime they had fought.

Supermex
Surfer 8/10
Strange 7/10
Thor 5/10 tied
Sentry 6/10
Hyperion 4/10 to Superman

Board Walker
Superman's insane attosecond combat/move speed feats give him the majority against surfer, Thor, Strange, and hyperion

It depends which sentry this is , wwh sentry,void, or death seed try.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
do you know of Strange's auto shield feats. I need to get a gauge on how strong they are to determine the outcome. Clearly, Superman is faster and strange can't content with him physically. So will his shields hold up long enough to perform a nasty magical attack or spell?

Why would I answer this? What character would have to fail in order for you to believe Superman couldn't breach it?

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman's insane attosecond combat/move speed feats give him the majority against surfer, Thor, Strange, and hyperion

It depends which sentry this is , wwh sentry,void, or death seed try.

Basically this.

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
Strange
Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Hyperion
This except I'd place Thor above Surfer. IF he used Mjilnor's full capability (which in character he doesn't )

Star428
Talk about being a Superman rip-off. That scan of Hyperion looks almost exactly like Clark in a Hyperion outfit. They even gave him Superman's iconic spit curl. LOL.

tkitna

That's really all that needs to be said here.

psycho gundam

It depends which sentry this is , wwh sentry,void, or death seed try. lol

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by tkitna

New Year, same old....

LIES!

Damborgson
Current strange is pretty crazy strong I think so he can take top spot
thor
surfer
sentry (using the one in that pic)
Hyperion

Tar-Antado
Surfer 8/10
Sentry 6/10
Thor 4/10
Strange 3/10
Hyperion 2/10

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Surfer 8/10

8 out of 10.

Did you mistype?

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
8 out of 10.

Did you mistype?

I just think Norrin is a bad match up for Supes.

LordofBrooklyn

A Glinting Bastard, eh?

abhilegend
If we use cbr surfer. But then if we use cbr type superman, he would beat the shit out of surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
If we use cbr surfer. But then if we use cbr type superman, he would beat the shit out of surfer. Go to Cbr and test your theory then. You're clearly wrong. Surfer beats his ass every which manner you choose to debate.

abhilegend
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, no.

quanchi112
Yeah, no. Based on ?

Tar-Antado
A Glinting Bastard, eh?

As glinty as a bastard can be.

TheHulk
Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Hyperion
Strange

Board Walker
Superman on panel has been stated by narration to have been moving at the same Attosecond speeds the Flash was, this is one billionth of a nano second.

There is no one on this list who can stand up to that level of speed, combined with superman's kinetic force wailing on them.

quanchi112
Superman on panel has been stated by narration to have been moving at the same Attosecond speeds the Flash was, this is one billionth of a nano second.

There is no one on this list who can stand up to that level of speed, combined with superman's kinetic force wailing on them. Scans ?

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Scans ?

I will gladly provide these, one moment.

carver9
Won't find it.

quanchi112
I will gladly provide these, one moment. Just like you said you were coming back to the other thrrad that one night. Do not lie to me, boy.

Board Walker
In the Superman: Grounded series by JMS not long before Flashpoint, where Superman matched Barry Allen's perception speed and saw the world frozen around them--and Barry within that same book stated his reactions are such that he witnesses events that take place within less than attoseconds.

I am looking for a few specific pages from that

quanchi112
In the Superman: Grounded series by JMS not long before Flashpoint, where Superman matched Barry Allen's perception speed and saw the world frozen around them--and Barry within that same book stated his reactions are such that he witnesses events that take place within less than attoseconds.

I am looking for a few specific pages from that Wrong Superman. How can anyone take you seriously when you have no idea which Superman we are discussing.

laughing out loud

carver9

I am looking for a few specific pages from that

no expression

Barry said he could perceive atto seconds but that doesn't mean he was doing It at that moment.

abhilegend

leonidas
lol superman is just that awesome. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
lol superman is just that awesome. thumb up Fanboy. It is not relevant to this thread.

abhilegend
B-but Leo, Flash wasn't moving at attosecond speed despite what writer said. He just said for the hell of it.

Yours truly

Carver and JBL.

Golgo13
Superman is a BEAST!

Golgo13
B-but Leo, Flash wasn't moving at attosecond speed despite what writer said. He just said for the hell of it.

Yours truly

Carver and JBL.

Marvel is a snail compared to DC heroes. Marvel really needs to step up their game.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Not at all. In the dcnu their heroes can't even destroy planets. This also is not relevant to this Dcnu thread.

Golgo13
no expression

Barry said he could perceive atto seconds but that doesn't mean he was doing It at that moment.

sad

zopzop
Rank the following characters on their ability to beat DCNU Superman.

1. Sentry

2.Hyperion

3.Dr. Strange

4.Silver Surfer

5. Thor

IMHO -
Superman loses more often than not vs Surfer.

Superman gets the majority over Thor.

Superman destroys Hyperion or "Average" Sentry.

Dr. Strange is an odd one. Sometimes he comes off as herald level other times......not so much. But If I had to choose, I say Superman can beat him for the majority.

So here's my rank :
1) Surfer

2) Thor

3) Strange

4) Hyperion/Sentry

Board Walker

heisetx
Any scans of Superman doing anything significant during these incredibly small magnitudes of time?

Anyway,

current or classic strange gets a majority, especially with some prep, as hes been shown to speed himself up faster in time as well, plus his other spells.

Surfer/Sentry at highest,I think pulls a majority
Thor, ties
Hyperion, gets the least

krisblaze
Thor/Surfer/Superman is a matchup where people go back and forth, and most reasonable poster has at least some degree of understanding for the other's choice, but I honestly see no, absolutely no way, in which Hyperion can pull a majority against Superman.

9jaboy
Superman wrecks surfer.

All of them lose to supes...
But according to how tough:

Thor
Dr strange
surfer
sentry
hyperion.

Supermex
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Superman wrecks surfer.

All of them lose to supes...
But according to how tough:

Thor
Dr strange
surfer
sentry
hyperion.

Get the f?!;k out of here smokey lol

9jaboy
Originally posted by Supermex
Get the f?!;k out of here smokey lol
Another surfer fanboy that thinks surfer can win 8/10 times against dcnu superman..Wishful thinking.

carver9
I think he will pull 9/10 tbh. Pre Reboot Supes, probably 6 or 7/10 against him.

LordofBrooklyn
I think he will pull 9/10 tbh. Pre Reboot Supes, probably 6 or 7/10 against him.

Your fear over the Hulk being crushed by Thanos this month is affecting your reasoning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.