Deathstroke vs 3 Gorillas Silverbacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Can DS without armores and weapons kill 3 GS?

riv6672
I'd like to think so.
The apes arent going to be coordinating attacks ala "get your hands off me" apes.
Wilson's fast and strong enough to kill them. He might get hit a few times though.

pain100
so it is very possible to DS take them down?

Flyattractor
And according to the movie Congo if you just don't act like a puss and stand your ground it will be the SB that "pussies" up.

Movies teach us everything....as long as they have Bruce Campbell in them.

Omega Vision
This is a cake walk for DS.

Make it ten gorillas and it's interesting but DS would still have the agility and skill to beat them.

Decimus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is a cake walk for DS.

Make it ten gorillas and it's interesting but DS would still have the agility and skill to beat them.

bunny thumb up bunny

BruceSkywalker
Slade kils/mains/shitstomps etc

DarkSaint85
DS wins, as always.

Omega Vision
Now on the other hand, the deer that ****ed up Wolverine would be an interesting challenge for Slade.

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Now on the other hand, the deer that ****ed up Wolverine would be an interesting challenge for Slade. oh deer

riv6672
Originally posted by h1a8
oh deer
DOE!
http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Cartoon%20Animated%20Emoticons/homer.gif

h1a8
I see DS one shotting each gorilla with a severe strike to a weak point. Fight is over in under 7 seconds.

Golgo13
Grodd wins.

Omega Vision
Grodd isn't here

riv6672
Grodd? What the what?

relentless1
Deathstroke easy. this is a spite thread against the gorillas

riv6672
Damn dirty apes.

TheHulk
Gorillas win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.