Accolade that Freedon Nadd knew every force power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
I've heard about this accolade before, but can't seem to find it. Has anybody seen this before? or is it as fake as Nomi ragdolling a Krayt Dragon?

ILS
Where the fvck did Nomi ragdolling a Krayt Dragon spawn from?

*thinks*

*glares at AncientPower*

Trocity
I thought only Sidious has such an accolade.

ares834
http://imageshack.com/i/4gnaddzo3p

From Tales of the Jedi Sourcebook I believe.

Trocity
Presented herein as in within this text? Not all force powers?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS

*thinks*

*glares at AncientPower*

SWTOR forums. It was a mistake though

ares834
Originally posted by Trocity
Presented herein as in within this text? Not all force powers?

"As well as those abilities still hidden in ancient tomes and holocrons."

Sure it may not be all of them as he may not know newer abilities but he still knows a vast majority of them.

ILS
Well, damn.

Zenwolf
Although, that is also kinda vague. I mean how many tomes/holocrons is it speaking of exactly? What's in them? So on.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I've heard about this accolade before, but can't seem to find it. Has anybody seen this before? or is it as fake as Nomi ragdolling a Krayt Dragon?
I posted the scan a while back. Do you need it again?
EDIT: Nvm, someone else posted it.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Well, damn.

I bet you feel really silly for saying you don't care for spirits now

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS

*thinks*

*glares at AncientPower*

I have never ever made that claim, don't spread crap about me or I'll be reporting you to the moderators.

carthage
I already reported him for breaking his blood oath to the cult of Agen Kolar.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
I have never ever made that claim, don't spread crap about me or I'll be reporting you to the moderators.
Like the time you wrote that Exar Kun could beat Mortis? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
WHAT?! no expression

DarthAnt66
I KNOW!!!

AncientPower
Ant lying again, I'm shocked truly. I never debate the Clone Wars show or it's events.

ILS
I have never ever made that claim, don't spread crap about me or I'll be reporting you to the moderators. It was a joke, try being less sensitive.
Originally posted by carthage
I bet you feel really silly for saying you don't care for spirits now I still don't.. but that accolade just about makes the thread worth making.

DarthAnt66
Ant lying again, I'm shocked truly. I never debate the Clone Wars show or it's events.
It's called a joke, lmfao. no expression The hint was... you know... Mortis? And, lmfao at "again."

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
I bet you feel really silly for saying you don't care for spirits now knowing all force powers is kinda useless. Its all technical skill and doesn't match up to feats like beating Kenobi and Voss *said in a Carthage voice*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the same medium, Nadd's also considered to be the greatest sith sorcerer who ever lived, which is pretty badass.

carthage
Freedon Nadd needs a novel too

NTJack0
Who needs a Freedon Nadd novel when we're getting a glorious Ventress one.

Q99
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the same medium, Nadd's also considered to be the greatest sith sorcerer who ever lived, which is pretty badass.

And, let me note, this was written at a time when all of two eras had info. The Tales of the Jedi stuff, the golden age of the sith and the early KotoR period, and the movies/rebellion era. That's it.

No TOR, no Revan, no New Sith Wars, no Legacy, no Bane lineage, none of that.

Also, 'the greatest who ever live' could be taken to mean, 'the greatest to ever live...as-of that point.' Just meaning he was better than the Golden Age of the Sith sorcerers. Which even that much seems unlikely to me, but I guess possible.

The Merchant
I think Nadd just knew every power but didn't master all of them.

psmith81992
I think the ancient sith need a novel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.