Post Retconned Molecule Man Vs Destinty of the Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MM_zpsd4723b16.png

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DY_zpsebe34a99.jpg

zopzop
Which version of post retcon MM? Cause the version that took on post retcon Beyonder in a transmultiversal brawl would destroy Destiny.

Any other version would get stomped by Destiny.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Which version of post retcon MM? Cause the version that took on post retcon Beyonder in a transmultiversal brawl would destroy Destiny.

Any other version would get stomped by Destiny.

Aren't they the same being? I wanted to use the most current versions of each. The one in the scan. Supposedly he just made an appearance in the Avengers. Why is he such a weakling now?

leonidas
terribly match prep. destiny isn't a battle guy at all and as far as i know owen wouldn't fall outside of destiny's purview anyway, unless you want to say he's from dc and owen's from marvel, in which case a bad match up is made even worse.

kevdude
Destiny takes it no problem, considering who and what he is.

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
terribly match prep. destiny isn't a battle guy at all and as far as i know owen wouldn't fall outside of destiny's purview anyway, unless you want to say he's from dc and owen's from marvel, in which case a bad match up is made even worse.

So, he doesn't have any offensive attacks?

operator616
No, but whatever is written in the book happens in reality (iirc this was explicitly shown in the Brave and the bold series), so he has reality warping powers. But he doesn't actually write anything in the book himself. All the endless are bound by rules except for Death of the endless. She can do whatever she wants.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
No, but whatever is written in the book happens in reality (iirc this was explicitly shown in the Brave and the bold series), so he has reality warping powers. But he doesn't actually write anything in the book himself. All the endless are bound by rules except for Death of the endless. She can do whatever she wants.

What could current Molecule Man do to Destiny?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
What could current Molecule Man do to Destiny?

Nothing. Though Destiny himself really isn't a battle guy like Leo said. All he does is read his book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.