Bruck Chun/Jaden Korr/Xanatos vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Malak has his Star forge amp

DarthAnt66
Malak or Cade solo. erm I feel this was a bait thread.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I feel this was a bait thread.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, totally not spite or trying to goad me. roll eyes (sarcastic) aside from the fact that no-one even used these characters before i even started the respect threads. Also. A match up is supposed to consist of characters you think will provide a challenge for their opponents. do you think Bruck, Xanatos and Jaden could beat this team? keep playing carthage.

Jaden and Xanatos(together) could beat Malak adding Cade though, is just spite. keep playing beer

EDIT: and he edited the thread. laughing out loud

carthage
Do you really think they could beat Darth Malak?

Emperordmb
Wait, you think they'd get soloed by Malak... yet you made this thread anyways?

Edit: And he edited the thread.

carthage
I don't know. Xanatos held his own against Jinn and TPM Kenobi, he has some degree of skill.

Not sure about the other two.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jaden and Xanatos(together) could beat Malak
No they couldn't... not even close. no expression

Fated Xtasy
You saw the original thread. it was unamped Malak. They'd beat him. IDK about SF Malak.

DarthAnt66
It could be Malak without an arm for all I care, he would demolish them.

Fated Xtasy
Your opinion, not mine. fact is Malak has his best feats while amped by the SF. unless you think, that, that too, is a marginal amp at best?

Fact is. Xanatos was equal to someone with perfect mastery of the force, "a master duelist by anyone's standards" someone who was considered one of the greatest jedi and He often dealt with a Padawan who was above average skill and had incredible precognition.

Another Fact. Jaden(as a 13yo) has about the same stamina of Revan, fought through hordes of stormies, empowered Reborn, cultist, beat a major enemy(Alora, then Rosh, then Alora again, then Tavion, then Ragnos) i could go on. But. I know you and this My opinion, not yours. and Ant, remember what i said. I'm not saying any of this with the intention to piss you off, that's silly. so don't start with the assumptions. but again. My opinion, not yours.

carthage
Round 1: Unamped Dark lord Malak

Round 2: SF Malak

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Your opinion, not mine. fact is Malak has his best feats while amped by the SF. unless you think, that, that too, is a marginal amp at best?

Fact is. Xanatos was equal to someone with perfect mastery of the force, "a master duelist by anyone's standards" someone who was considered one of the greatest jedi and He often dealt with a Padawan who was above average skill and had incredible precognition.

Another Fact. Jaden(as a 13yo) has about the same stamina of Revan, fought through hordes of stormies, empowered Reborn, cultist, beat a major enemy(Alora, then Rosh, then Alora again, then Tavion, then Ragnos) i could go on. But. I know you and this My opinion, not yours. and Ant, remember what i said. I'm not saying any of this with the intention to piss you off, that's silly. so don't start with the assumptions. but again. My opinion, not yours.
You can't say stuff that are not facts as "facts." A fact is "a thing that is indisputably the case." The first statement was bluntly wrong, and the second one was a misunderstood educated assumption. Fear not, tomorrow (or later today, since it's already 1:20AM), I will educate you on the lore of emo-guy and Revan. Btw, if you want your stuff to be passed on as "facts," try to have a understanding on punctuation and capitalization at least above 1st grade, thanks.

Fated Xtasy
Look dude, This My opinion. you have yours. No offense, but, I'm not asking nor do I want to waste my time on some debate. Let's not start off the year on a sour note. You got your opinions, i got mine. let's leave it at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.