Captain Britain & Namor vs. Hercules & Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
Immortal Hercules?

shadowknight
IS it Immortal Hercules?

byrdgang21
Yes. Immortal Herc

DTM
Unless theyre fighting in or around alot of water, I give it to Hercules and Ares,

Stoic
Hercules beats Namor, and Ares is too much of a maniac for Brian to contend with. I don't want to rag on Cap Britain too much, but Marvel should have him trained by the Black Panther or someone, so that his skills improve. He's not a mega brick, so he could really use some fighting skills to bring him into the major leagues. If not he would be killed by mid range fighters of a mid range strength level (Ulik, Attuma, Terrax, etc).

zopzop
T1 all day.

krisblaze
Easy team 1.

Ares gets some of this
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Captain%20Britain%20respect%20thread/Speed%20and%20Reflexes/th_Excalibur012-019.jpg

Stoic
Who on T1 can take Hercules?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Who on T1 can take Hercules?
Namor. He's done it multiple times and only ran away ONCE in the mid 70s when he admitted he was weakened since he was out of the water for weeks.

T1 ftw.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Namor. He's done it multiple times and only ran away ONCE in the mid 70s when he admitted he was weakened since he was out of the water for weeks.

T1 ftw.

They fought when they were both on the Mighty Avengers, and Hercules was superior. I don't know of any other time that immortal Hercules fought Namor, and lost. What are you referring to?

juggernaut74
Didn't Namor already admit that Hercules was his better on the land?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.