Current Dr Strange/Zemo w/moonstones vs Deaths Sentry/Worthy Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

leonidas
wwh is meaningless here. he'd literally be bfr'd in the first seconds of the battle, or paralyzed by strange. we still don't know the full extent of dentry's powers, like we don't know the full extent of strange's though. still, i have a hard time thinking he could take both strange and zemo by himself. too many unknowns. all you'll get from this is wild speculation.

Insane Titan
This is worthy Hulk

basilisk
I don't see how any version of Hulk will be able to do anything here. Both current Strange and moonstones Zemo can take him out of the battle almost immediately one way or another.

Even if Death Sentry can escape being frozen or BFRd I don't see him doing much against those two together. I suppose that, as already said above, we don't really know how powerful he is, but unless we see more of his abilities I'd have to give it to team 1 for now.

leonidas
ah, oops. read it too fast, but yeah, still not sure it would make much difference. no evidence to suggest hulk could use the hammer in a way that would really help him defend against either guy here. in theory the hammer could help against strange, but thor himself was frozen by a word from strange, and he had the hammer. hulk is still pretty useless here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.