Void Sentry/Death Sentry vs KC Superman/Black Lantern Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

leonidas
hrm, this is a bit of a tricky one. dentry reminds me of a bl, but we've seen that if the corpse is destroyed completely, the bl connection is severed. the question is can dentry completely destroy kal's corpse and i think the answer is we have no way of knowing at this time. kc supes is more powerful than superman as stated on panel, but in practice, he was a little....disappointing when he appeared in the jsa. he really didn't seem more powerful at all. based on that, i'd say voidtry would likely take kc supes while dentry at least occupied kal l. combined i think the 2 of them could destroy kal l to the point where he loses his connection to the bl ring. really depends on how you view the kc supes/voidtry match i guess. a bl superman and kc might be able to take dentry, maybe.....? lol too much unknown here to say anything with real certainty imo.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
hrm, this is a bit of a tricky one. dentry reminds me of a bl, but we've seen that if the corpse is destroyed completely, the bl connection is severed. the question is can dentry completely destroy kal's corpse and i think the answer is we have no way of knowing at this time. kc supes is more powerful than superman as stated on panel, but in practice, he was a little....disappointing when he appeared in the jsa. he really didn't seem more powerful at all. based on that, i'd say voidtry would likely take kc supes while dentry at least occupied kal l. combined i think the 2 of them could destroy kal l to the point where he loses his connection to the bl ring. really depends on how you view the kc supes/voidtry match i guess. a bl superman and kc might be able to take dentry, maybe.....? lol too much unknown here to say anything with real certainty imo.

Trouble is the Sentry team actually has a weaker form of Sentry in the form of Voidtry.

Who in my opinion is one of the weaker forms of Robert.

In that we have. In no order.

Death Sentry
Void
Void Sentry
Mentally Stable Sentry
Mentally Unstable

And with a mentally stable Sentry we have him beating the Void into submission and chucking him into the Sun. If I was Carver or I was making a thread involving a team of Sentry's I would always put a mentally stable Sentry ahead of Voidtry in any battle.

leonidas
so you think kc supes would beat voidtry?

One_Angry_Scot
so you think kc supes would beat voidtry?

I'm not entirely sure given that Voidtry is still powerful with what he is capable of. I just disagree with Carver's character choice.

Not because I think he deliberately done so because that is not the case. It's more for the reason that we seemingly have 2 extremely powerful incarnations of Superman. And on the other side we have 1 extremely powerful (or the most powerful) incarnation of Sentry.

Then what I would call the 4th strongest (most powerful however you wish to phrase it) form of Sentry.

With regards to your question I would be unsure given the capabilities of Voidtry.

(is this a good answer? I tried to answer it the best I could)

leonidas
lol yeah, that works. it's not something we can state definitively.

One_Angry_Scot
lol yeah, that works. it's not something we can state definitively.

I suppose if I was going to list the most powerful forms of Sentry from top to bottom I would go.

1. Death Sentry
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This could go on further with such a big power gap. (note I am not stating another power gap on any other forms although I can if you wish) I just wanted the numbers to be as close as possible so it looks formatted properly.
-
2. Mentally Stable Sentry
3.Void and/or Unstable Sentry

(since Sentry when unstable is either rendered immobile or will cause havoc and endanger lives when he isn't in control, so it depends on what "Unstable" Sentry you get.)

4. Voidtry
5. Unstable Sentry

(this is for the times when he suffers with his illness so much that he seeks to escape all situations that effect him). When Jimmy Hammond can exploit him by giving him "power" when all he was doing was burning him. This doesn't mean that this unstable Sentry is weak as palpably he is not. Although he may not be as willing to combat people it's more to do with his mental frailty which can either make him extremely dangerous or extremely scared.

RealityWarper
Team 1

Golgo13
Stalemate.

DarkSaint85
Sentries win.

Voidtry sacrifices himself and takes BL Supes to the Sun. Takes him out as well, but we know Voidtry won't actually die from it.

DSentry wins against KC Supes.

Golgo13
They'd have to destroy the ring from BL Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
They'd have to destroy the ring from BL Superman.

Or just destroy BL Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.