Current Sentry vs Current Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry.

Insane Titan
You think he would beat dark justice league too?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
You think he would beat dark justice league too?

Who is in the JLD currently?

As far as I can remember people like Pandora aren't in there anymore are they?

It's just because in LoB's Darkside Avengers thread Golgo mentioned that as a JLD team. And recently I haven't kept up with JLD since I am making a New 52 Supes respect thread with -Pr- I have been going through all of the main appearances of Supes.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

It's just because in LoB's Darkside Avengers thread Golgo mentioned that as a JLD team. And recently I haven't kept up with JLD since I am making a New 52 Supes respect thread with -Pr- I have been going through all of the main appearances of Supes. Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

It's just because in LoB's Darkside Avengers thread Golgo mentioned that as a JLD team. And recently I haven't kept up with JLD since I am making a New 52 Supes respect thread with -Pr- I have been going through all of the main appearances of Supes. i think sentry will win here

DarkSaint85
Current JLD are:
Zatanna
Xanadu
Black Orchid
Constantine
Dead man
Andrew Bennett
Frankenstein
Swamp Thing.

As for this thread, Sentry wins.

Board Walker
Constantine solos sentry

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Current JLD are:
Zatanna
Xanadu
Black Orchid
Constantine
Dead man
Andrew Bennett
Frankenstein
Swamp Thing.

As for this thread, Sentry wins.

Thanks for that DarkSaint.

krisblaze
Are people out of their damn minds?

Sentry vs DCNU Superman is a fight apparently, but Superman loses if he's backed up by 5-6 others.

tkitna
Originally posted by krisblaze
Are people out of their damn minds?

Sentry vs DCNU Superman is a fight apparently, but Superman loses if he's backed up by 5-6 others.

Who's saying Sentry and Superman is a fight? It isn't. If this is the DCNU big 7 (not sure who's on that team to be honest), the only issue I see is WW's lasso,,,,again.

JLD would destroy Sentry. I've said it before, but I feel it would take something mystical to beat him at this point.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Who's saying Sentry and Superman is a fight? It isn't. If this is the DCNU big 7 (not sure who's on that team to be honest), the only issue I see is WW's lasso,,,,again.

JLD would destroy Sentry. I've said it before, but I feel it would take something mystical to beat him at this point.

Current JLA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Cyborg
Aquaman
Shazam
Luthor
Flash
GL

krisblaze
^Crazy stomp in JL's favour.

I was referring to the Sentry vs DCNU Superman thread, where people seemed to lean towards Superman.

One_Angry_Scot
^Crazy stomp in JL's favour.

I was referring to the Sentry vs DCNU Superman thread, where people seemed to lean towards Superman.

It was Riv and H1 that gave Superman possible wins.

Everyone else said Sentry would win. People were leaning to Sentry.

krisblaze
It was Riv and H1 that gave Superman possible wins.

Everyone else said Sentry would win. People were leaning to Sentry.

I too think he would beat DCNU Superman, or at least wear him out.

In this fight, however, Sentry has no chance.

leonidas
i have a hard time thinking sentry can win this too. between the lasso and billy's magic lightning they have too many options. they don't even need to ko him. they could easily bfr as well, if, you know, you're into that....

TheHulk
Originally posted by leonidas
i have a hard time thinking sentry can win this too. between the lasso and billy's magic lightning they have too many options. they don't even need to ko him. they could easily bfr as well, if, you know, you're into that....

carver9
Sentry.

Estacado
You need at least WWH lvl of power to beat this Sentry....mmm

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado

thumb up

Actually Galactus level since Pak said nothing short of Galactus Is stopping WWH.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Actually Galactus level since Pak said nothing short of Galactus Is stopping WWH.

I hope you know he's joking.

Unless I have made a mistake and you're joking as well.

krisblaze
Such a creature does not exist.

DarkSaint85
Es is joking.

Carver isn't.....

carver9
Es is joking.

Carver isn't.....

thumb up

Actually

thumb down

DarkSaint85
So Es is NOT joking?

Estacado
nGf3PdZviXk

carver9
So Es is NOT joking?

You know what that was for.

mad

Estacado
Such a creature does not exist.
Not in Dc ,that's for sure.

Estacado
You know what that was for.

mad
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar137245_9.gif

RealityWarper
Sentry stomps them.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas

What has DCNU WW lasso done?

Insane Titan
I hope you know he's joking.

Unless I have made a mistake and you're joking as well. he does actually believe that, he's even tried to use Paks statement in debates

tkitna
Current JLA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Cyborg
Aquaman
Shazam
Luthor
Flash
GL

I seriously only see the lasso as being a problem here, and that's questionable. The Flash and WW are the only players in this lineup that I can possibly see posing any kind of threat (and i'm being creative with the Flash). The others are nonfactors.

DarkSaint85
Depends how you feel about BoomTubes, I guess.

tkitna
Sure I guess a BFR would be a great strategy for them. Their best strategy actually.

carver9
What has DCNU WW lasso done?

carver9
Sure I guess a BFR would be a great strategy for them. Their best strategy actually.

He should be fast enough to fly out of a Boom tube before it closed. Plus, Cyborg would probably be taken out way before then since this version of Sentry is extremely aggressive.

tkitna
He should be fast enough to fly out of a Boom tube before it closed. Plus, Cyborg would probably be taken out way before then since this version of Sentry is extremely aggressive.

Yeah, in all seriousness, if Sentry wasn't playing, he would take most of that team out in mere moments.

ODG
I seriously only see the lasso as being a problem here, and that's questionable. The Flash and WW are the only players in this lineup that I can possibly see posing any kind of threat (and i'm being creative with the Flash). The others are nonfactors. Supergirl busted out of her lasso. It hasn't done much so far.

tkitna
Originally posted by ODG
Supergirl busted out of her lasso. It hasn't done much so far.

Hmmm,,,,,I was unaware. If that's the case, the team is screwed.

ODG
Hmmm,,,,,I was unaware. If that's the case, the team is screwed. Yea, some full-form heat vision blast from her body. I don't know if they've explained that random power yet.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
Supergirl busted out of her lasso. It hasn't done much so far.

thumb up

I forgot about that. She sure did.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-02_zps52e6f821.png~320x480

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-14_zps163fe954.png~320x480

carver9
Also, that heat vision from her body trick, she's used It more than enough times for it to be considered an average for her. She also used It against the World Breakers.

krisblaze
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar137245_9.gif

Huk love puppies

Sin I AM
thumb up

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-02_zps52e6f821.png~320x480

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-14_zps163fe954.png~320x480

Terrible just terrible. Y job out diana to a garbage kryptonian

krisblaze
^At least Diana fought her to a standstill earlier big grin

Sin I AM
You know i totally bought into the hype when both houses claimed they would make heroines better. Im really disappointed. Everyone is white washed and significantly weaker.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You know i totally bought into the hype when both houses claimed they would make heroines better. Im really disappointed. Everyone is white washed and significantly weaker.

Yeah...

She looks good in her own series, but every always does :P

Board Walker
Supergirl is no longer a red lantern?

carver9
Terrible just terrible. Y job out diana to a garbage kryptonian

Diana stomped her In the fight afterwards and easily.

carver9

Disagree. Diana is a solid high Herald. Solid...with trans level fts.

JBL
thumb up

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-14_zps163fe954.png~320x480 Wow, and people really think that a garbage feat lasso is going to stop this Sentry? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.