Weakest Lightside Character Capable of Doing the Star Forge Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
They have T3-M4 and HK-47 for the companion duration of the event. Can they resist the lure of the dark side and pass through the 5 epic stages?
All numbers of opponents and the environment is precisely the same as depicted in the video game. All opponents also have the same mind-sets too.

NewGuy01
T3 isn't exactly much help.

Kenobi could do it, if we're not including the boss fights. I'm not sure if he's the weakest that can, though, I'd have to think on it.

DarthAnt66
T3 killed an Imperial Guard, an Emperor Vitiate clone, and has a badass flamethrower.
His major purpose would be destroying Sith droids, opening doors, and repairing damages on HK.

Boss fights are included in this battle... I can't picture Obi-Wan Kenobi reaching Darth Malak though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
T3 killed an Imperial Guard, an Emperor Vitiate clone, and has a badass flamethrower.

Killed an Imperial Guard that was already down, and shot an illusion in the back. Really impressive.

thumb up lol

Well, that's probably just because you're you.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Killed an Imperial Guard that was already down, and shot an illusion in the back. Really impressive.

Oh ok good, cause I was about to put a WTF face...

DarthAnt66
He also disabled HK, who I put above Kolar/Fisto level. *shrugs* The main reason I put him in was to repair HK in case of damages.

Well, that's probably just because you're you.
I can't picture him getting past the Infinite Army after all the injuries sustained previously. His healing isn't near Revan's.

Zenwolf
He also disabled HK, who I put above Kolar/Fisto level. *shrugs*

How'd you come to that?...

DarthAnt66
His arsenal destructive capabilities are far superior to their telekinetic manipulation abilities. His armor is also seemingly lightsaber repellent.

Zenwolf
His arsenal destructive capabilities are far superior to their telekinetic manipulation abilities. His armor is also seemingly lightsaber repellent.

Durasteel is lightsaber repellent now?...

Yeah his arsenal capability is nice, but I don't think that puts him above the two. Sure his destructive capacity is above, but not his speed, physicals, etc.

DarthAnt66
He merely had duarsteel during his time looking for the Star Forge. It is stated he was greater enhanced during the False Emperor flashpoint.

He is capable of contending with the Foundry assault time, and then later a Collation strike force for a duration of time. Speed/strength is no issue.

Zenwolf
Except we don't know how that all actually went down, so it can't really be used and greater enhanced could mean anything, it's rather vague.

Anyway won't derail no more, so can continue.

DarthAnt66
It's heavily implied in the False Emperor Flashpoint that HK gave them a fight in the Foundry, and HK is even stronger now.
Also, we see HK's scripted mechanics in the Temple of Sacrifice one and he's pretty beastly. Stabbing people with such chaos is insane.

EDIT: Okay.

NewGuy01
If HK and T3 are Koon level, then Obi-Wan would breeze this, bro.

DarthAnt66
Not KotOR incarnation of HK silly, but rather the Foundry enhanced one.

Emperordmb
If HK and T3 are Koon level, then Obi-Wan would breeze this, bro.
Ant said Fisto/Kolar level

DarthAnt66
And I also never said T3 was remotely near Koon level either. laughing out loud

ares834
Kenobi clears. Not sure if he is the weakest who could do it though.

carthage
Agen Kolar definitely

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Agen Kolar definitely thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.