System of a down vs linkin park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
Who is better? You decide

Tzeentch
tupac

Omega Vision
Both overrated, but SOAD is so much better than Linkin Park.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Both overrated, but SOAD is so much better than Linkin Park.

I agree, but Linkin Park appealed to more than just one or two classes of music listeners, and therefore became more commercial netting greater album sales. Linkin Park didn't just appeal to the Metal enthusiast, but they turned the heads of Rap, Punk, Metal, Alternative rock, and Pop enthusiasts on to their sound. System of a Down has by far better music quality, due largely in part to being better instrumentalists. But, sales are often what matters when deciding who is better.

Jmanghan
SOAD is way better then Linkin Park, jesus christ.

RanebowSmack
There are only a few songs by Linkin Park that I like well enough to listen to all the time. SOAD has a ton of songs that I can mash the repeat button indefinitley.

Jmanghan
I have a cat named Whiskers.

RanebowSmack
Ralph Wiggam?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jmanghan
SOAD is way better then Linkin Park, jesus christ.

This. Not even sure how they warrant a comparison. Linkin Park blows. They are boy-band bargain bin bullshit. Record sales mean nothing. I bet Nickleback sells a lot of records, but they still suck with a strength unknown to man before them.

SoaD is awesome. Well, most of their stuff is anyway.

carthage
Linkin Park meant more to me when I was a teenager, SOAD had a few decent songs but that guy sucks a cock when it comes to singing.

Now they're both horseshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.