Sentry vs Runner...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Sentry battles Runner to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Silent Master
Which one gets the vampire powers?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Which one gets the vampire powers?

Neither!

0_0

carver9
Since Sentry looks more like a Vampire, he wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Since Sentry looks more like a Vampire, he wins.

laughing out loud

zopzop
Which Sentry?

Emo Sentry loses.
Average Sentry loses.
High Sentry loses (WWH).
Voidtry gives Runner a good fight but ultimately loses.

Death Sentry wins.
Void Wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
Which Sentry?

Emo Sentry loses.
Average Sentry loses.
High Sentry loses (WWH).

Death Sentry wins.
Void Wins.

Let me fix that for you...

Any version of SENTRY wins

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Let me fix that for you...

Any version of SENTRY wins

Even powerless Sentry?

Board Walker
Normal sentry (wwh run): Wins - Fought wwh a stand still while holding back.

Voidtry (asgard run/molecule man run): wins - King Thor channeling all his power into his attack couldn't even scratch voidtry. Voidtry also outpowered molecule man, and out manipulated a multiversal manipulator.

Death Sentry: wins - High trans at the minimum, skyfather or greater most likely.

Reflassshh
Which one gets to dual-wield the adamantiun katanas?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Which one gets to dual-wield the adamantiun katanas?

Which one gets vampirism?

Badabing
Which one gets to dual-wield the adamantiun katanas? Originally posted by krisblaze
Which one gets vampirism? If he starts making those goofy threads again I'll blame you both.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/velociraptor_zps4982e396.gif

Reflassshh
If tomorrow rains, would you blame the weatherman? huhu

I've seen iguanas bigger than you in my local petstore.

Golgo13
Runner takes average Sentry.

Death Sentry wins.

Badabing
If tomorrow rains, would you blame the weatherman? huhu

I've seen iguanas bigger than you in my local petstore. Yes, the weatherman should of had his facts straight! sneer

Your local pet store must be in Jurassic Park then. gzilla

TheLordofMurder
Average Sentry is in this thread...

Prof. T.C McAbe
If Runner is w/o the Gem he loses after a good fight against an Average Sentry, the only thing that could give him the majority would be his calming power.

bbrem123
wait dont they both have a calming power haha

or is that only for the hulk

leonidas
almost any sentry loses to the runner. maybe not dentry though. runner is significantly above surfer, and i've seen no version of sentry beyond dentry who i would say is that far above ss....

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
almost any sentry loses to the runner. maybe not dentry though. runner is significantly above surfer, and i've seen no version of sentry beyond dentry who i would say is that far above ss....

Well a Mentally Stable Sentry defeated the Void and threw him into the Sun in Sentry Vol 2. That strikes me as a very powerful Sentry.

One_Angry_Scot
Didn't mean for the message to sound rude by the way.

Insane Titan
Runner beats any Sentry except Void/Death Sentry

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Runner beats any Sentry except Void/Death Sentry

How do you see him beating a Sentry that defeated the Void?

zom1967
I don`t see any way runner,who has probably not shown himself since around 1990.Could possibly beat Sentry,he now can control molecules.I don`t like it but it is what it is!

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
wait dont they both have a calming power haha

or is that only for the hulk

Naah, never been said to be an ability that can be used only for the Hulk.

With that said, They calm each other for the stalemate.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
almost any sentry loses to the runner. maybe not dentry though. runner is significantly above surfer, and i've seen no version of sentry beyond dentry who i would say is that far above ss.... I disagree. Surfer and runner without the gem are peers. One showing doesn't affect that. Plus surfer has been upgraded since then. Void try could simple disintegrate him with a thought. Early conception sentry could pawn runner.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Surfer and runner without the gem are peers. One showing doesn't affect that. Plus surfer has been upgraded since then. Void try could simple disintegrate him with a thought. Early conception sentry could pawn runner.

You do know that Runner didn't have the gem when he crushed Surfer dont you?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, never been said to be an ability that can be used only for the Hulk.

With that said, They calm each other for the stalemate.

thumb up I actually like this best.

the Darkone
The Runner

Terryc250
Originally posted by Board Walker

Voidtry (asgard run/molecule man run): wins - King Thor channeling all his power into his attack couldn't even scratch voidtry. Voidtry also outpowered molecule man, and out manipulated a multiversal manipulator.

Voidtry fought King Thor?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Terryc250

Nope.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You do know that Runner didn't have the gem when he crushed Surfer dont you? yes and surfer is more powerful that the one who faced Runner. A black hole blast or planet destroying attack would beat runner.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You do know that Runner didn't have the gem when he crushed Surfer dont you?

he didnt know that

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Terryc250

He didn't out manipulate a multiversal manipulator either

the Darkone
Originally posted by Board Walker
Normal sentry (wwh run): Wins - Fought wwh a stand still while holding back.

What the f**k?What the f**k? are you smoking Death Sentry: wins - High trans at the minimum, skyfather or greater most likely.

Voidstry was at least mid trans at best no where near a sky father level, Voidstry fought a depowered self restricted MM whose powers where only local base not his usual universal power big difference.

Voidtry sentry never fought King Thor, he fought Thor who lost the odin force due to fix his hammer, good job taking stories out context

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by the Darkone
Voidstry was at least mid trans at best no where near a sky father level, Voidstry fought a depowered self restricted MM whose powers where only local base not his usual universal power big difference.

Voidtry sentry never fought King Thor, he fought Thor who lost the odin force due to fix his hammer, good job taking stories out context

It was regular Sentry that thought Thor, and we know this due to white speech bubbles.

The Void only appears when there is black ones.

RealityWarper
Sentry stomps

Mindship
Not sure who would win. But Death Sentry looks cooler.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
yes and surfer is more powerful that the one who faced Runner. A black hole blast or planet destroying attack would beat runner.

What are you basing Surfer being more powerful upon?

Fact is Runner only has 2 loses; Thanos via plot device and to Galactus...

Show me a scan of Thanos needing a plot device to beat Surfer then we can entertain Surfer being on Runners level...until then all we have is a fight between Runner and Surfer where Runner toys with Surfer and still nearly kills him.

As for a Surfer using something exotic to beat Runner, are you aware that Galactus himself was incapable of killing Runner?

Surtur
Originally posted by zopzop
Which Sentry?

Emo Sentry loses.
Average Sentry loses.
High Sentry loses (WWH).

Death Sentry wins.
Void Wins.

Let me see, so which version of Sentry was the one who does things like briefly contain the energies of a cosmic cube with his bare hands, and stuff like that? Since that version will stomp Runner something fierce. Runner is a whole lot faster then Sentry. Hilariously faster, in fact, but it doesn't help here due to his inability to permanently put Sentry down for the count. He was only killed in comics because he essentially wanted to die.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
Let me see, so which version of Sentry was the one who does things like briefly contain the energies of a cosmic cube with his bare hands, and stuff like that? Since that version will stomp Runner something fierce.

That was a regular Sentry. Not a specific persona like Void etc.

http://i.imgur.com/6jJ4BwBl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.