Dr. Doom Vs DCnu Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
In a no prep, no BFR fight in the middle of Times Square.
Can Doom's on hand defense/offense beat out Cyborg's on hand arsenal?

krisblaze
I think so.

He's got a pretty solid combination of forcefield, energy attacks and durability/strength.

And that's without getting into the whole magic thing.

riv6672
Nice.
I've always wondered where Doom's armor falls on a scale of 1-10, 10 being Iron Man. I assume he upgrades it, off panel, to stay current. Unlike movie IM, Doom's big screen version missed out on highlighting tech, which would have translated to comics exposure.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Nice.
I've always wondered where Doom's armor falls on a scale of 1-10, 10 being Iron Man. I assume he upgrades it, off panel, to stay current. Unlike movie IM, Doom's big screen version missed out on highlighting tech, which would have translated to comics exposure.

I'm pretty sure Doom's armor has things like time travel devices and such built into it. I think that is a bit beyond Iron Man. I mean, by all logic Doom should be perfectly capable of creating power armor that utterly dwarfs IM's.

riv6672
Never heard of built in time travel tech.
I agree on him building souped up armor, which is why i went no prep.

ODG
^ He has time travel circuits in his armor. He even expanded a time cube directly from his armor and restored his entire castle when it had been destroyed.

riv6672
Ha, nice trick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.