She-Hulk Vs Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Condition: Ko/Death
Limitation: Can't call for back up and no ITEMS ALLOWED this means no form of the characters using a power enhancing power.

wuleecat
I'm not really up-to-date on current versions of both of these characters, but has She-Hulk had some recent and dramatic boost in skills and powers or something?
Because otherwise this is a Powergirl stomp, surely?

BeyonderGod
I believe she-hulk has some current feats.

thingy150
Powergirl stomps.....

tkitna
She-Hulk loses even if Slott wrote the story.

warden515
PG likes a good brawl so it wouldn't be over in an instant but really it lasts until she gets serious - too strong, too fast, too many powers.

carver9
Powergirl wins every single time.

BeyonderGod
She-Hulk must not have good fighting styles.

Q99
She-Hulk is a skilled fighter.

However, she is also not as strong or tough or fast nor in possession of ranged attacks or flight.

Golgo13
PG.

byrdgang21
Power Girl

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
She-Hulk is a skilled fighter.

However, she is also not as strong or tough or fast nor in possession of ranged attacks or flight.
Flight but not strong enough? What's PG strength?

thingy150
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Flight but not strong enough? What's PG strength?

She is a kryptonian and she is like a more mature version of supergirl, she is probably stronger than supergirl.

She is supergirl from earth 2......

Surtur
I should point out that you didn't have to say they could not call for help or bring in powerful items, characters normally can't do that unless the topic creator specifies it.

Originally posted by warden515
PG likes a good brawl so it wouldn't be over in an instant but really it lasts until she gets serious - too strong, too fast, too many powers.

I don't think her liking a good brawl means she won't use her speed. I get what you are saying, but my problem with that is it doesn't seem like one of those behaviors that we know a character will follow through with 100% of the time.

-K-M-
Power Girl

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/PG03_014_zpsda5403ef.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/PG03_016_zps6b1f7311.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.