Grodd -Vs- Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Flashpoint..

Gorilla Grodd

Vs

Dracula

leonidas
hmm, this i like this match up. i think the tp would be useless in this--grodd would have the edge but i don't see him as being strong enough to overwhelm drac. grodd would also (in general) be the stronger of the 2 and speed is likely a wash for the most part. durability is also reasonably close. that would mean it would come down to more esoteric abilities and drac has quite a few he could call upon. it wouldn't be easy, but i'd give it to drac for a decent majority. it's not impossible grodd could affect drac with tp though--he has some good feats. if he can use his tp with some effectiveness he would win i think, i just don't see his tp being able to really impact drac whose mind is extremely strong. this would be a fun match to see in a book.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula wins...

Being undead, he's immune to TP...

Dracula can also use Mist Form if he should ever get into trouble to become invulnerable...

Dracula cant lose; Dracula 10/10...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.