Juggernaut - Vs- Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R...

Take every version of both Juggy and Grundy.. Who would win?

Fight fight would be the most powerful version of Juggy vs the most powerful version of Grundy..

Then down to weaker versions oder to the the weakest version of the 2..

Juggernaut

Vs

Solomon Grundy

Golgo13
DCnU Grundy?

Stoic
Cain wins the vast majority. Trion would be the strongest version of Juggernaut, and then when he was very focused during the 8th day, then you have him at classic levels or his average, and then there is what he was when the Wrecking Crew beat him up. That was his weakest. Overall I'd say Juggernaut takes this.

krisblaze
Most powerful version of Grundy was ignoring the strongest hits from Superman, Alan Scott, etc, and was powered by some real strong magic.

thingy150
Change it to a different version because as stoic has said, trion is too powerful.

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
Cain wins the vast majority. Trion would be the strongest version of Juggernaut, and then when he was very focused during the 8th day, then you have him at classic levels or his average, and then there is what he was when the Wrecking Crew beat him up. That was his weakest. Overall I'd say Juggernaut takes this.

Nice breakdown Stoic

Golgo13
There was a thread about this earlier. Grundy would basically absorb Cain's magic. He'd surpass him. Grundy, FTW.

Supermex
Originally posted by thingy150
Change it to a different version because as stoic has said, trion is too powerful.

It is already different versions of Juggy and Grundy here

Not just there most powerful versions of the 2.

thingy150
Originally posted by Golgo13
There was a thread about this earlier. Grundy would basically absorb Cain's magic. He'd surpass him. Grundy, FTW.

Do you think he could absorb the extent of trion which has like all of cytoraks power? Unless Grundy has absorbed something close to that I would say no....

thingy150
Originally posted by Supermex
It is already different versions of Juggy and Grundy here

Not just there most powerful versions of the 2.

My bad, was written a bit confusingly. I do not think there have been many different versions of new 52 grundy....

Golgo13
Do you think he could absorb the extent of trion which has like all of cytoraks power? Unless Grundy has absorbed something close to that I would say no....

If he can absorb Fate and Alan at the same time (While fighting the whole JSA), I think he can take Juggernaut on average. Courtesy of Beatbok's...

thingy150
If he can absorb Fate and Alan at the same time (While fighting the whole JSA), I think he can take Juggernaut on average. Courtesy of Beatbok's...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54697/1096939-xmen_v2_088_11_rougher.jpg

Trion juggernaut rips through dimensions, time and space......

Supermex
My bad, was written a bit confusingly. I do not think there have been many different versions of new 52 grundy....

Sorry about that..

For this Grundy can cross over to preflashpoint version as well..

Golgo13
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54697/1096939-xmen_v2_088_11_rougher.jpg

Trion juggernaut rips through dimensions, time and space......

Fate can also do that. Yet, Solomon can absorb his energy. Same with Alan.

thingy150
Fate can also do that. Yet, Solomon can absorb his energy. Same with Alan.

How much of their energy did he absorb and I thought it was a different dimension grundy that did all of this stuff.

Out of the loop on current new 52 grundy.......

thingy150
Thought it was earth 2

beatboks
Thought it was earth 2

Pre 52 Grundy was the energy sponge.
Grundy has always been amped by any ambient energy around him that he absorbs. It's how he has soloed the entire JLA and JSA before (and that's been including Thunder a 5th dimensional imp). In the story where he fought Classic Fate, Alan Scot and Hourman it was even stated that Fate's magic had little affect on him.

He was also amped after being struck by lightning, stated to be the "strongest he had ever been" (to hat point). It was also listed as a part of his powers in the DC Who's who both in the original and the revised editions.

so pre 52 by rights should be a stalemate as Grundy will get as strong as Jugg's get from the magic power (because Grundy is particularly fond of magic energy). He only solos teams because he absorbs the power of all of them and teams win when they are smart enough not to use that energy against him so he can absorb it. Example if Alan scott or Jade fire an energy beam at him it rarely does any harm because his durability is a match for it. But both can and have contained him in an energy bubble (with a LOT of focus) because they aren't directing the energy at him and aren't using it in a way he can absorb.

In one mini Grundy was actually powerful enough to destroy Alan's power battery because as he crushed it he was getting stronger from the energy of it. Alan of course came along and absorbed all the energy back into himself.

Golgo13
Wow, it sounds like Loeb Force Rulk and Grundy are a perfect matchup! Nice break down.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic

wow, i was gonna say enigma force juggs, but yeah trion wins this, laughing out loud

krisblaze
Solomon should still be vulnerable to early all out hits by Juggernaut!

Golgo13
Those punches would probably amp him. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.