Supergirl(CBS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Don't think we have a thread for this show yet so here we go. It goes look as though this show is gonna crossover with Flash and Arrow afterall.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/35338/tv-news-bob-supergirl-happyland-thrones

BruceSkywalker
i'm glad they are creating a good tv universe

DARTH POWER
^ Yeah, their Shared Tv Universe is turning out really well. If Supergirl joins in it could lead to the Greatest Shared Universe we've ever had on Tv. Certainly the greatest superhero one.

Digi
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Yeah, their Shared Tv Universe is turning out really well. If Supergirl joins in it could lead to the Greatest Shared Universe we've ever had on Tv. Certainly the greatest superhero one.

No no, Community and Cougartown already inhabit the same universe. First place is taken. But it can be a solid #2.

marwash22
all i know is that they better come out pretty soon and tell us that Superman and Batman don't exist, otherwise people are gonna start clamoring for them in the same way people did with Bruce in Smallville.

I'm okay with a universe where Kal's ship never made it to Earth (or whatever), but don't tell me he exists, then never have him on the show... or worse, never address it altogether.

juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Batman is in the universe.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
all i know is that they better come out pretty soon and tell us that Superman and Batman don't exist, otherwise people are gonna start clamoring for them in the same way people did with Bruce in Smallville.

I'm okay with a universe where Kal's ship never made it to Earth (or whatever), but don't tell me he exists, then never have him on the show... or worse, never address it altogether.

this is WB we are taking abut, they won't tell us anything big grin

Tzeentch
Which bony white girl is playing her? Half of google says "chick from True Blood", other half say "not the chick from True Blood".

Nephthys
Idris Elba.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Digi
No no, Community and Cougartown already inhabit the same universe. First place is taken. But it can be a solid #2.

Lol ok let's go with a potential No.2

marwash22
Originally posted by Nephthys
Idris Elba. Idris elba doesn't even have blue eyes. erm

what a moron.

Ridley_Prime
Gotta have blond hair and blue eyes? *insert Nazi joke here*

BruceSkywalker
Crossover rumors have been shot down...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/326595-cbs-head-talks-supergirl-series-shoots-down-potential-for-cw-crossover

ares834
For now at least. It may happen later.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Which bony white girl is playing her? Half of google says "chick from True Blood", other half say "not the chick from True Blood".

Anna Paquin? God no. She's also probably too old, can imagine they want a mid 20's white girl for this

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
For now at least. It may happen later.

i agree..

Originally posted by Robtard
Anna Paquin? God no. She's also probably too old, can imagine they want a mid 20's white girl for this

a few people in a facebook group im in want a disney kid

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Crossover rumors have been shot down...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/326595-cbs-head-talks-supergirl-series-shoots-down-potential-for-cw-crossover

Well that's f***ing disappointing after all the talk we were getting about it being part of the shared Universe.

If it's a shared Universe they need to agree that from the outset, and not "wait and see" if it's in the same Universe or not.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well that's f***ing disappointing after all the talk we were getting about it being part of the shared Universe.

If it's a shared Universe they need to agree that from the outset, and not "wait and see" if it's in the same Universe or not.

well that's WB for you

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

a few people in a facebook group im in want a disney kid

Leave that FB group

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Leave that FB group

i have ..

juggernaut74
They found Supergirl.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=58687

BruceSkywalker
she is all and totally wrong.. so i hope the stories they want to tell are good

juggernaut74
Oh boy:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=58858

ares834
A black Jimmy Olson?! Welp I'm out...

In all seriousness, the actor looks a little to "jockish" for Jimmy. If they wanted a black Jimmy they should have gone with someone like Donald Glover.

marwash22
this shit is ridic.u.lous.

Tzeentch
" As first revealed in casting details
that surfaced in October, Olsen is
poised to be a love interest to the
title character, who will be played by
Melissa Benoist ."

Interracial relationships? On my cable TV??!! grumegrumblerabblerabble

BruceSkywalker
bad and horrible choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.