Is this more exciting then usual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
I mean im doing something different. The only thing you guys do is think about giving the hulk a hand job....

DarkSaint85
I'm giving the Hulk a HJ in my head at the same time.....magical.

carver9
Lol...don't know what you have against the Hulk but you are wrong. He is the least respected character on this site, no matter what he does. So you saying people here is loving him is wrong on so many ways. Show me one thread that has been made recently where people gave him the win? One.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...don't know what you have against the Hulk but you are wrong. He is the least respected character on this site, no matter what he does. So you saying people here is loving him is wrong on so many ways. Show me one thread that has been made recently where people gave him the win? One.

Any Hulk thread I've made, Carv mad

thingy150

Carter you suck enough Hulk cock for everyone

carver9
@Dark

Lol... no expression

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
Carter you suck enough Hulk cock for everyone

So this Is about me and not the forum?

iceman24567
Carter you suck enough Hulk cock for everyone True but still...

thingy150

Ever heard of quanchi? A shit ton of people thought hulk could beat captain atom also. Remember that thread, you ran away after I schooled you.

DarkSaint85

Wait, is this like some kinda weird daisy chain human centipede thing?

Hulk-Carver-Thingy?

Ew.

Reflassshh
So this Is about me and not the forum? Watch your ass irl bro, thingy's after you!

DarkSaint85
Ever heard of quanchi? A shit ton of people thought hulk could beat captain atom also. Remember that thread, you ran away after I schooled you.

Who's quanchi?

thingy150

No you are just an annoying fatass, not that important...

DarkSaint85

Lies. Carver is incredibly svelte, and has the physique of a young Andre Agassi.

maxivitopowe
Dark never Mandem

carver9

laughing out loud @ me being fat. Amazing. Who all said Hulk would win minus Quan?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lies. Carver is incredibly svelte, and has the physique of a young Andre Agassi.

thumb up

thingy150
laughing out loud @ me being fat. Amazing. Who all said Hulk would win minus Quan?

Go look at the thread. Or do you have ptsd, wrecked you pretty bad....

DarkSaint85
https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1b5vx1usX1r383j9.jpg

thingy150
Gonna assume that is because he just got served ^^

DarkSaint85
Gonna assume that is because he just got served ^^

That's Carver. Also, he only deals serves, as evidenced by the times he's crushed you.

Yeah, we all saw it.

thingy150
That's Carver. Also, he only deals serves, as evidenced by the times he's crushed you.

Yeah, we all saw it.

When and where did he crush me

thingy150
By not accepting a bz? ok........

DarkSaint85
Pretty much every time you two interacted. It was...kinda embarrassing, actually. I wasn't the only one to notice it - to the point Carver actually PMed me links, I'd forward it on to others on the site and we'd swap tips on what to say to you next.

thingy150
Pretty much every time you two interacted. It was...kinda embarrassing, actually. I wasn't the only one to notice it - to the point Carver actually PMed me links, I'd forward it on to others on the site and we'd swap tips on what to say to you next.

Like not use scans, nice tips.....

To tell you guys the truth a good amount of the time I was trolling and it worked pretty well on you dumbasses.

DarkSaint85
Really? Damn. I actually thought you were making this your sole purpose for existing....... sad sad

You were trolling us?

Nobody realised.

thingy150
Think I could have done a better job ****ing with you guys if I played it off like i knew nothing literally nothing about comics and made threads as to why hulk could beat toaa. Pretty sure you guys might agree with that one tho...

One_Angry_Scot
Think I could have done a better job ****ing with you guys if I played it off like i knew nothing literally nothing about comics and made threads as to why hulk could beat toaa. Pretty sure you guys might agree with that one tho...

You're a bad troll and it's painfully obvious and always was. Like I said in the other thread, I think you have been overtaken by

http://i.imgur.com/Asz6vSw.jpg

Who do you think you genuinely fooled then? As far as I could see you made your intentions plainly obvious.

DarkSaint85

You would've blended in perfectly.

thingy150
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You're a bad troll and it's painfully obvious and always was. Like I said in the other thread, I think you have been overtaken by

http://i.imgur.com/Asz6vSw.jpg

Who do you think you genuinely fooled then? As far as I could see you made your intentions plainly obvious.

That was actually part of the troll and made all of you dumb for coming back.

DarkSaint85
Wait, so is it a troll who's also a gorilla, or a troll-gorilla who's also Sentry?

I'm super-serial!

One_Angry_Scot
That was actually part of the troll and made all of you dumb for coming back.

I just said it was painfully obvious you were trolling from the start.

Thing is you're not winning anything. You've just lost the plot.

One_Angry_Scot
Wait, so is it a troll who's also a gorilla, or a troll-gorilla who's also Sentry?

I'm super-serial!

Sentry has a 3rd side.

Void-Sentry-Troll Gorilla

But coincidentally thingy behaves like the Troll Gorilla.

DarkSaint85
Voidtry-Trollira.

Somehow, that sounds racist....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.