Captain Comet (Mystery In Space) Vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Telepathic fight only.
2. All powers being used: TP, TK, etc...

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CC_zps35910dfa.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CE_zps78f3ef1d.jpg

leonidas
depends on which cable for tp. it would likely take jesus cable to beat him cleanly. all powers and abilities--it would again take jesus cable. all others would get completely wrecked.

krisblaze
Jesus MIGHT win, the others get stomped hard.

leonidas
i'd give god cable a solid majority over pre-flash cc. but yeah, the others are beat down pretty easily.

krisblaze
Comet has a pretty impressive array of other abilities, so I would support him in a normal fight.

Straight up TP is difficult though, hmmm

leonidas
oh, comet's a beast, but none of his abilities could counter the tk/tp combo god nate would throw at him imo. cable's feats were....crazy impressive.

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, comet's a beast, but none of his abilities could counter the tk/tp combo god nate would throw at him imo. cable's feats were....crazy impressive.

This is both standard for comet and cable. Who wins there?

-K-M-
Comet

beatboks
Mystery in space Comet got a major upgrade in TP and TK with his resurrection. However aside from gaining teleportation was seriously downgraded in other stats.

When he fought one of the clones of his former dead body he almost broke his hand punching him. He also stated he was a 90 pound weakling by comparison. In TP however he mind raped 7 of said clones who had all his pre resurrection powers. His new "brain blasts" were very impressive. Having said that in the Rann Thanagar HOLY war (notable distinction as the Rann Thanagar war was pre resurrection ) he still needed a device made by Adam Strange and Hawkman ( and that's not PIS at all is it, since when were they that smart ) to amp his TP to be able to make both fleets back down.

I'd say he wins round 1 but definitely looses round 2

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
This is both standard for comet and cable. Who wins there?

no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would go with CC myself, he is that awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.