Tier thread changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
I'm probably the only one who cares, but could we get some changes to the tier thread?

If changes are too much hassle (because of fights, etc) then maybe add in some new characters? There's a slew of big and small dogs that have appeared since the last vote.

abhilegend
Sounds good to me.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Sounds good to me.
Regardless of moments/placements, I really think we need to add;

DCNU Superman and Wonder Woman.
Blue Marvel
Apocalypse Twins
Fantomex
Kid Loki
Black Avengers members, like Blue Marvel
Angela
Another ****ton of DCNU characters if we want.
All of the kids from Avengers Arena

krisblaze
Also there are some characters that are unnecessary to have on the list.

Like the Negation-verse characters. Endless Mike is like the only one who cares about these stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
Super doom should be added as well.

Badabing
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm probably the only one who cares, but could we get some changes to the tier thread?

If changes are too much hassle (because of fights, etc) then maybe add in some new characters? There's a slew of big and small dogs that have appeared since the last vote. Pledge eternal loyalty to Raptor Bada, LiZod, Raptalian Stallion, LiZord, Jurassic Gigolo, LiZodilla and I may consider your request.

abhilegend
Regardless of moments/placements, I really think we need to add;

DCNU Superman and Wonder Woman.
Blue Marvel
Apocalypse Twins
Fantomex
Kid Loki
Black Avengers members, like Blue Marvel
Angela
Another ****ton of DCNU characters if we want.
All of the kids from Avengers Arena Yeah, and update tiers too.

Sin I AM

If changes are too much hassle (because of fights, etc) then maybe add in some new characters? There's a slew of big and small dogs that have appeared since the last vote.

Ask Delphi. That's his baby, he needs to earn that position

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Pledge eternal loyalty to Raptor Bada, LiZod, Raptalian Stallion, LiZord, Jurassic Gigolo, LiZodilla and I may consider your request. laughing out loud

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ask Delphi. That's his baby, he needs to earn that position
Apocalypse is probably due for a move up, so the thought of making changes to the tier thread probably makes him granite.

Originally posted by Badabing
Pledge eternal loyalty to Raptor Bada, LiZod, Raptalian Stallion, LiZord, Jurassic Gigolo, LiZodilla and I may consider your request.
I'll sacrifice some virgins and spaghetti in your name.

pym-ftw
Ultron is still a low Herald...

That alone needs changing.

beatboks
The tiers definitely need some work. Some characters are just plain wrong based on character changes and upgrades.there are also "character variants" to consider.

Look at captain Comet. The mystery in space series of 2007 seriously upgraded his Psionic power but took away all most of his physicsl ones. Hell a bomb blast that he would have shrugged off as nother pre his resurrection almost killed him saved only by his new teleport power.

Charcters like him need two ranks.in some ways due to the massive amp in tp tk he could be considered higher, but he lost all his strength, speed, durability.

Vic Sage Question cant really be classed as street with the urban mystic ability.low meta instead.

Blue devils rank for me was also low, it seemed to ignore the full power of his trident (which admittedly he doesnt use very often at all to its capability)

Black panther with his upgrade?

Quite a few come to mi d

krisblaze
Leave it to beatboks to bring up Vic Sage.

krisblaze

beatboks
Leave it to beatboks to bring up Vic Sage.

The changes to Vic in the Vietch mini and 52, took a character I loved from Question Quarterly (grittiest street level book ever) and made it even better.

Just don't see how you can class a guy who gets visions, sees the truth in things, talks to spirits, and can fight on the spirirt plane and cast illusions as street level.

pym-ftw
Here are some of the tier changes that I would like to see from the herald tier:
Ultron (low to mid) Trans? Because Ultron has Rofl stomped teams with HH on them

Bentley
Ultron doesn't have the feats nor the versality to stand at trans.

Movement Up: Apocalypse (low herald to mid herald)

I'm not cold against this, but what has he done in particular to up his rating?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not cold against this, but what has he done in particular to up his rating?
I always considered this rank too low for him, but generally because of his portrayal in the Age of Stryfe and against young Thor.

There are also a couple of misrankings, like Kid Omega. He was ranked after phoenix endsong where he was powered up, as opposed to his ordinary telepathic self. He's a very competent telepath, but does not belong in mid herald.

carver9
A tier thread is great but the consistency of characters fluctuates and I'm pretty sure there will be some disagreement on tier placements. Is this judged by people and who would be making it?

krisblaze
Originally posted by carver9
A tier thread is great but the consistency of characters fluctuates and I'm pretty sure there will be some disagreement on tier placements. Is this judged by people and who would be making it?
I'm talking about changes to the existing tier.

You know that we have a tier list right? stick out tongue

Galan007
Captain Britain to low-meta. Who's with me!? thumb up

deathslash
Bane, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc. all need to get updated.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Captain Britain to low-meta. Who's with me!? thumb up
Galan to the death-camps. Who's with me!? thumb up

uhuhfunny guy

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
A tier thread is great but the consistency of characters fluctuates and I'm pretty sure there will be some disagreement on tier placements.

thumb up

That said, good luck. Pray that the raptor approves of your fan crushes.

leonidas
^ thumb up

Sin I AM
What has angela done to be placed at low herald?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Bentley
Ultron doesn't have the feats nor the versality to stand at trans. sure but how do you rate him below Characters he consistently beats like Hulk, Thor and Sentry? Arguably the Ultron that fought Sentry was one of the weaker versions...

krisblaze
Pym, Ultron didn't overpower the Sentry in any way though, did he? I don't want to reread Bendis shit, but that's what I recall at least. There's no reason why Ultron couldn't go into high herald though.

Well, even if Thor was tired she did very well against him.

She was also beating the Guardians pretty good up.

I suppose it depends a lot on whether or not her "old" feats count, but high meta just seems too low.

We also need to add Valkyrie to the list. She should go high meta imo.

Also Eddie Brock Venom could go into low/mid meta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.