Prep Wars! Mr. Terrific Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Who is overall smarter and why?
2. Who wins in a prep war? Each opponent gets 5 business days.

Let's use DCnU and Pre-Flashpoint Holt...

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MT2_zps107b69ed.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MT_zps04d328ba.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BP_zpsd2c008a8.jpg

SuperSpy99
I'm not too familiar with Black Panther's scientific achievements. The only note worthy thing I've ever seen him make by himself was the no where room and that was a pretty flawed creation since Deadpool was the only one who could survive using it. If it worked like it should of than that would of been one hell of a scientific achievement.

Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe

Golgo13
Originally posted by SuperSpy99
I'm not too familiar with Black Panther's scientific achievements. The only note worthy thing I've ever seen him make by himself was the no where room and that was a pretty flawed creation since Deadpool was the only one who could survive using it. If it worked like it should of than that would of been one hell of a scientific achievement.

Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe

Who would win best out of 10?

SuperSpy99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who would win best out of 10? I mean..if its based on pure tech from what I understand Terrific T spheres are uber level, I'd probably say him 8/10

But the problem with prep time battles is that theres a lot of factors involved, its open to a lot of interpretation

deathslash

Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc.

ODG
How has Mr. Terrific dealt with magic and/or alchemy? Is he the kind of super-scientist to be flummoxed by the supernatural?

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc.

Nice. thumb up Some things Terrific has done from the top of my head:

- Pre-Flashpoint Terrific has taken down an army of Black Lanterns on the fly.
- Created, along with Sloan a Boom Tube large enough to transport Apokolips (Living Planet).
- Created hundreds of T Spheres that could create force fields, magnetism, invisibility, IMMUNE to telepathy, teleportation, etc...
- Stopped a massive earthquake that was about to destroy a large part of Los Angeles. On the fly in just a few minutes with tinkering with some tech.
- Contained an event horizon on the fly.
- Has access to the 10th Dimension where he stores thousands upon thousands of T Spheres.

SuperSpy99
he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc. IIRC The power stealing device was based off of Doom's design and not Panther's original creation. Also if by outsmarting Doom you're referring to Doomwar, Panther did get a one up on him but at the cost of destroying all of Wakanda's vibranium.

Which suit are you referring to? I remember when Panther prepped for Tony he had a suit that hid his presence from Tony'.

deathslash
IIRC The power stealing device was based off of Doom's design and not Panther's original creation. Also if by outsmarting Doom you're referring to Doomwar, Panther did get a one up on him but at the cost of destroying all of Wakanda's vibranium.

Which suit are you referring to? I remember when Panther prepped for Tony he had a suit that hid his presence from Tony'. It's been a while since I read that story, so you might be right. He didn't sacrifice all of the vibranium, just the processed vibranium (basically 70-90% of it).

Golgo13
It's been a while since I read that story, so you might be right. He didn't sacrifice all of the vibranium, just the processed vibranium (basically 70-90% of it).

So, who would you place your money on? We're using both Terrifics here.

deathslash
So, who would you place your money on? We're using both Terrifics here. I'm not really sure about that. In a straight up fight, I would probably give it to panther, but in a prep battle, I would probably give pre-flashpoint terrific the edge. I still need to see more feats from the new 52 version.

Golgo13
I'm not really sure about that. In a straight up fight, I would probably give it to panther, but in a prep battle, I would probably give pre-flashpoint terrific the edge. I still need to see more feats from the new 52 version.

A straight up fight with just standard gear? Terrific has the huge edge there. Panther would do decent against Holt in a prep battle, since he's crafty as hell, but in a straight up fight, Holt has his T Spheres and he could simply manipulate him through magnetism or gravity. Not to mention he could BFR him as well.

His T Spheres are no joke.

relentless1
stop the black on black crime brooo

Digi
Mr. T is smarter. I'd likely give BP the edge in the fight, though, solely because he has access to Wakanda. If we equalized it and Terrific rules his own kingdom and had access to, say, Nth metal, he'd stomp.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Mr. T is smarter. I'd likely give BP the edge in the fight, though, solely because he has access to Wakanda. If we equalized it and Terrific rules his own kingdom and had access to, say, Nth metal, he'd stomp.

Well nu Terrific has access to the 9th dimension.

deathslash
A straight up fight with just standard gear? Terrific has the huge edge there. Panther would do decent against Holt in a prep battle, since he's crafty as hell, but in a straight up fight, Holt has his T Spheres and he could simply manipulate him through magnetism or gravity. Not to mention he could BFR him as well.

His T Spheres are no joke. I don't think BFR will be a problem when panther has a teleportation device. If he gets close enough, holt is gonna get wrecked.

Golgo13
I don't think BFR will be a problem when panther has a teleportation device. If he gets close enough, holt is gonna get wrecked.

Holt can fly, control gravity, magnetism, and create force fields. Panther is going to have a hard time getting in close.

carver9
Panther wins

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Panther wins

How? Please explain.

deathslash
Holt can fly, control gravity, magnetism, and create force fields. Panther is going to have a hard time getting in close. What is the extent of his gravity contol, magenetism, and force fields? Just remembered that panther can turn invisible and also has force fields.

Golgo13
What is the extent of his gravity contol, magenetism, and force fields? Just remembered that panther can turn invisible and also has force fields.

I wish I could find the respect thread on Comicvine, but let's just put it this way, Terrific has access to thousands of T spheres that are stored in the 9th dimension.

Invisible? He was able to see a small invisible army at the end of his short run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.