What Sith order would you create?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Rule of two and Rule of one are just two of many ways to run a Sith state or order. If you had power or teachings in which to found a Sith order, what creed would you create or how would you govern/teach? What is the basis for your ideas, and is there any existing or similar examples in the EU?

DarthAnt66
The Revanites Reborn.

psmith81992
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Revanites Reborn.

That's not a sith order. That's a bunch of rejects worshipping one man. I'd go with Vitiate's Order but only if you had a godlike being as the leader.

DarthAnt66
A different version of the Revanites, more like the Order of Shasa in that it follows the doctrine of Darth Revan.
And they weren't rejects at all, lol. The Revanites had some of the most powerful of the respective orders and stuff.
Even Darth Marr shit his pants when he found out the Revanites massacred the entire complex of the Imperial Guard.

Nephthys
My Sith Order would have a binding main clause of not being a dick.

ILS
An Order lead by Darth Malgus, or following his approach to leading the Empire.

Darth Abonis
Me.
Hot Twil'eck and human women apprentices.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS

Fated Xtasy
I'd follow the rule of two, anything else is risking too much. apprentices working together to take a master down. That would suck.

Angelalex242
Sidious seems like he had the right idea.

Take an apprentice, have a few Hands working under you, rule the Galaxy, call it good.

NTJack0
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Revanites Reborn. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.