How Powerful is Odan-Urr, peeps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Question in the title. How powerful do we think he is roughly? What are his best feats?

NewGuy01
He's not much of a warrior at all. An excellent historian, though.

AncientPower
Hasn't he Sever Forced hundreds of Sith during the GHW?

ILS
I'm just reading up on him for an upcoming debate. Exar Kun doesn't have many TK feats but killing Odan-Urr with it should be fairly substantial.

I'm going to go and look for the source that notes he severed Dark Jedi from the Force. The fact alone he could affect Exar with TK and taught Sever Force to Nomi, who ended up using it successfully, makes him pretty powerful IMO. As well as his ability to telepathically communicate with thousands of Jedi at the same time and utilise Battle Mediation to great effect.

AncientPower
Are you sure that was a TK attack? Because the text notes that he attacked Kun with Sever Force but it had little effect.

ILS
Oh right, yeah lol my mistake. I just read the fight again and got TK push in my head for some reason.

Anyway yeah, Odan severed Dark Jedi from the Force alongside other Jedi when they thought they had driven them into extinction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.