Jessica Jones vs. Wildstorm Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Homer JS
encounter, normal equipment

StyleTime
Charis takes it. Her standard weapons are the Creation Engine blades, so it'll get dicey(pun!) for Jessica pretty fast.

Digi
Zealot she is not. But yeah, she wins.

StyleTime
You dissin' mah girl bro?

Zealot wins a feat war obviously, so I can't argue there. Zealot and Nemesis stalemate every time they fight though.

Digi
Originally posted by StyleTime
You dissin' mah girl bro?

Zealot wins a feat war obviously, so I can't argue there. Zealot and Nemesis stalemate every time they fight though.

Zealot went hours against WS Midnighter and didn't give him a single opening the entire time. I'm not joking when I say that's among the best skill feats I've ever read.

Charis was her daughter. I assume their stalemates had something to do with familial weakness.

StyleTime
You're confusing Charis with Savant. Charis was trained by Zealot back in earlier Coda days, but they're not related. Zealot actually wanted to kill her since she thought Charis betrayed the Coda.

Digi
Oh, you're right. Nevermind then. Zealot's feats are still awesome, but the family stuff I was wrong about.

StyleTime
Cool.

I really just wanted to talk about Wildstorm again. I miss it. sad

Digi
Me too, buddy. Me too.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.