Top 10 most impressive TK feats in the mythos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

appletonia
I will post mine shortly.

Fated Xtasy
Kotor fans would Nihilius' ravager feat. Pt fans would Yoda tking Sids. Anything that Luke does and Revanites will Say Revan tking Satele and team.

Lol Saes from Crosscurrent did something similar tk Nihilus and I personally like Mace's TK beast mode in OCW, Starkillers TK shootings holes through a ship. And anything Vader does.

ares834
Luke and Kyp's black hole feat.

ChaosTheory123
Off the top of my head?

In regards to purely conventional showings of DC?

Starkiller forcing down the ISD at even higher speeds than it had already been falling at (terminal velocity of an object that size is already well into hypersonic , he forced it down a good 2-3 times faster than it was originally falling by the end of the cinematic)

Yoda TKing that pair of carrier craft in the 2003 CW cartoon comes to mind as about as impressive depending on whether or not the shields were active

Nihilus' ripping the Ravager from Malachor V's orbit and proceeding to keep the thing from falling apart every time it accelerares or decelerates there after is up there too.

Tulak Hord's feat according to Khem Val could be similarly impressive, just kind of depends on if it had to fight ships reactor to force it down too.

Suppose if you squint you have Padawan Anakin's one feat of sending a moderately sized ship into oncoming missiles far faster than the missiles were moving too. Kind of a bit feat compared to the others listed though.

Angelalex242
Luke blasting Yuuzhan Vong by the hundreds probably qualifies as pretty awesome. If only because blasting things typically force immune shows some real firepower.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Luke blasting Yuuzhan Vong by the hundreds probably qualifies as pretty awesome. If only because blasting things typically force immune shows some real firepower.

Sure, I imagine given the circumstances, it's incredibly impressive, but it requires powerscaling to understand exactly WHY

As far as raw energy goes, throwing hundreds of 70 kilogram (assumption on my part, I have no clue what sort of mass the average Vong would hold) objects such and such a distance is kind of a bit feat

Nephthys
The best TK feat undoubtedly is Dorsk 81 and others b*tchslapping a fleet of Star Destroyers out of a solar system. Nothing else even comes close.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Nephthys
The best TK feat undoubtedly is Dorsk 81 and others b*tchslapping a fleet of Star Destroyers out of a solar system. Nothing else even comes close. Naga Sadow bricking Ludo Kresh tops it.

Truly, the ancient sith were terrifying.

Nephthys
Old joke is old.

Emperordmb
Abeloth shredding thousands of Sith apart and making them implode on accident.

The Merchant
Technically Naga Sadow's ship used TK to make the star go Nova, so does that count?

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
Luke and Kyp's black hole feat.
thumb up

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Yoda TKing that pair of carrier craft in the 2003 CW cartoon comes to mind as about as impressive depending on whether or not the shields were active
He also TK'ed back droids and tanks coming out of one of these crafts.

Stigma
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Sure, I imagine given the circumstances, it's incredibly impressive, but it requires powerscaling to understand exactly WHY

As far as raw energy goes, throwing hundreds of 70 kilogram (assumption on my part, I have no clue what sort of mass the average Vong would hold) objects such and such a distance is kind of a bit feat
thumb up

Besides an average YV is about 6ft - 6ft3 ft tall / 1.8 - 1.9 m tall (according to Wookie). Conceivably, fully armored, those guys would weigth way more than 70kg, probably 90kg is a safe bet or about 200l lbs. Multiply it by thousands and you get truly ridiculous numbers.

chilled monkey
Cilghal cleansing Mon Mothma's body of a nanobot infestation. Using the Force to physically remove billions of microscopic robots has got to be near the top of the list.

Also, while it may not be top 10, floating a cloth patch through the air, guiding it through a chaotic melee brawl and attaching it to Caedus's cape without being seen was pretty awesome (no I am not saying this just because I'm a Seha Dorvald fanboy, I do think it showed impressive focus and precision).

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Stigma
thumb up

He also TK'ed back droids and tanks coming out of one of these crafts.

I know

That's a bit feat in comparison though

Possibly anywhere from kilotons to teratons (functioning under the premise the shields were active on the ship when being collided with one another.) of energy for wrecking those ships vs maybe megajoules for sending some droids flying.

Originally posted by Stigma
thumb up

Besides an average YV is about 6ft - 6ft3 ft tall / 1.8 - 1.9 m tall (according to Wookie). Conceivably, fully armored, those guys would weigth way more than 70kg, probably 90kg is a safe bet or about 200l lbs. Multiply it by thousands and you get truly ridiculous numbers.

Wouldn't call the numbers ridiculous

10,000 of these guys thrown back at the speed of sound would basically match the kind of energy Ahsoka Tano and those younglings needed to TK an ice cliff during... I think season 5 of TCW?

Somewhere north of an MOAB

This functioning under the assumption they were launched back at mach speed of course. Never read the content, so hell if I know.

Its impressive in the sense that lacking a connection to the force makes it difficult to toss them, but that's about it. Conventionally its underwhelming and kind of needs powerscaling to make a comparison seem impressive.

Angelalex242
Power scaling is enforced, however, because jedi that aren't Luke Skywalker typically can't affect the Vong at all, or can affect them relatively little.

That's what makes Mara's fighting off the Vong virus so impressive. While pregnant, no less. She was fighting off something fundamentally Force proof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.