Superman with one arm tech Versus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
God forbid DCnu Superman lost an arm, but thats the premise.
Not sure if Supes now has access to Kryptonian tech/the means to clone an arm, but for this scenario he doesnt.

What tech could provide Superman a prosthetic durable enough for him?
Something that could keep up with his strength and invulnerability without being destroyed every few days.

It'd need to allow him to get as close to his original lifting feats as possible.
Survive comparable levels of energy attacks and blunt force as he can.
Any built in defense/offense is optional.

Would any Earth based (to include Atlantean, Amazonian...) tech do the job?
Alien tech? What type?
Would magical be an option?

Which'd be the most Super option?

riv6672
Nevermind, then. Guess he can always just kick more. laughing

Sin I AM
DC wouldn't handicap Clark. He's too precious, only reason Thor has one is Marvel wants to turn him n2 pre 52 aquaman

riv6672
Dont care about/not asking any of that.
But thanks for the post.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Dont care about/not asking any of that.
But thanks for the post.

Well if u read ud have your answer. Nothing is durable enough. Absolutely nothing

riv6672
If i couldnt read i doubt i'd post as a hobby. stick out tongue

And this is a superhero message board. Impossible scenarios are par for the course. Unless you think this is the one hypothetical situation in all of comics too outlandish to invite conjecture.

pym-ftw
If Supes lost an arm he'd probably just roll without it

In the spirit of the thread he could probably use an Nth metal arm which isn't durable but could heal when damaged and give him more versatility.

DarkSaint85
A magical arm from Hephaestus would do the trick. Something on the level of Diana's bracers.

riv6672
Thanks, pym-ftc and DS.
I actually thought these might be the best two choices...

Stoic
A liquid metal arm rigged to his nervous system would be the best bet for Superman if he lost an arm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.