Question about Darth Baras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Baras: An extremely powerful dark council member, Baras was a master lightsaber duelist (stalemated Satele Shan) and force user (Easily subdued Darth Angral with lightning). With the power to control an entity, Baras's own strength was amplified by an Ancient Sith Entity and Sel Makor. At this point Darth Baras was considered "nigh indestructible". Despite these odds, the Emperor's Wrath defeated Baras in a long and epic confrontation. After his defeat of Baras, the Wrath's position was absolute, and no dark council member would dare to cross his path.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05jf_k5hBxM 2:30

Respect the Emperor's Wrath!

Just want to know where the bolded comes from

I haven't gotten to play TOR, most of what I know s through hearsay, respect threads, and watching some fights and cutscenes.

Just want to know where the implication he's amped by either comes from, because knowing makes playing connect the dots a bit easier :hmm

Also, any indication the Dark Council members present during the Sith Warrior vs Darth Baras fight had ever met a Voice of the Emperor to possibly call Baras on his bluff anyway?

Nephthys
Sel Makor mentions that he'd given power to a Sith Lord who'd visited him. The Empire had only discovered Voss recently, but iirc Baras had found it beforehand (or at least had visited Sel Makor at some point) and worked out a plan to trap the Emperor, so he's the obvious solution.

Marr had met a Voice at one point in the Thanaton comics I believe.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sel Makor mentions that he'd given power to a Sith Lord who'd visited him. The Empire had only discovered Voss recently, but iirc Baras had found it beforehand (or at least had visited Sel Makor at some point) and worked out a plan to trap the Emperor, so he's the obvious solution.

Yea, him and Thanaton met this dude:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100521162133/starwars/images/a/ae/Sithemperorbloodoftheempire.jpg

ChaosTheory123

Would you happen to have a link to a youtube video or screen cap that has Sel-Makor mentioning this? :hmm

Not doubting you, more so just habit of making sure to have tangible evidence of scans and video to back up things I say for argument's sake.

Originally posted by psmith81992
Yea, him and Thanaton met this dude:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100521162133/starwars/images/a/ae/Sithemperorbloodoftheempire.jpg

Alright then :hmm

Nephthys
XMc2CMqVevQ

ChaosTheory123
Couldn't that have been in reference to Fulminiss? :hmm

As far as I've heard, Fulminiss himself was being amped by Sel-Makor as well.

Given it's the Jedi Knight storyline too, wouldn't that make more sense contextually? Or am I missing something (which is entirely possible given I haven't played TOR)?

Nephthys
You can ask him who the Sith was and he says:

iedyxpjsjFA

ChaosTheory123
You can ask him who the Sith was and he says:

iedyxpjsjFA

Ah

That works then

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.