Current Hulk runs a growing gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Hulk rests and heals between rounds.

1.Sungod
2. Current Hyperion+1
3.Blue Marvel+1+2
4.Current Dr Strange+1+2+3
5.Death Sentry +1+2+3+4

How far does he go?

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. you think Hulk stomps like me?

Estacado
Heard Hulk is unstoppable now and he hasnt been beaten in the last decade...mmm

DarkSaint85
He HAS been beaten, but he has tanked Abstracts and such, so it would logically take more than Abstract level, which sadly, these guys are not.

Supermutant
Hulk doesn't even make it to 1, stops at 0.5.

carver9
Hulk grabs Sun God body and beats these people to death using Sun God as a sledge hammer. Hulk clears 10/10. Next battle, Hulk vs Thanos and Lord Marvel.

smile

Magnon
Superman. Superman wins. First he beats Sun God for being a cheap copy. Then he beats Hulk because he's had enough with Green themed ppl. Finally, after hearing how Thanos had recently beaten Hulk, he seeks out the Titan and beats him too. Just because he's a boyscout do-gooder and happened to be in the Marvel neighbourhood.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk clears, with ease.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk grabs Sun God body and beats these people to death using Sun God as a sledge hammer. Hulk clears 10/10. Next battle, Hulk vs Thanos and Lord Marvel.

smile Thanos and Lord marvell are not in this thread.

Reported for trolling smile

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos and Lord marvell are not in this thread.

Reported for trolling smile Originally posted by Insane Titan

Reported for trolling smile i think hulk will win here

Reflassshh
It depends, is Hulk at his full green lvl? Or is he less green than usual, therefore weakened?

Werewolf582
Stops at 2. Both Hyperion and Sun god have given Hulk a fight on thier own.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk clears, with ease.

confused

HULK stops at #2 Hyperion

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

HULK stops at #2 Hyperion

Never, even if you add Thanos, Juggernaut and Deadpool. You would need on top of all that at least Odin and Zeus.

Zack Fair
wtf

riv6672
Current Hulk?
I think he stops at 4. Strange's magic will finally BFR him.

I dont think any character with purely physical powers is getting past 4. This is a tough freaking gauntlet! thumb up

Genii96
Sun god already beat his ass

quanchi112

Reported for trolling smile Carver is so in your head.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver is so in your head.

thumb up

It's too easy. Obvious why he made this thread.

Insane Titan
Carver is so in your head. like I'm in yours.Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

It's too easy. Obvious why he made this thread. haha you wish, egotistical fool.

quanchi112
like I'm in yours. haha you wish, egotistical fool. Nah, your countless hulk threads shows carver owns you. He wrecks you all the time. smile

carver9
Nah, you're countless hulk threads shows carver owns you. He wrecks you all the time. smile

thumb up

You're rarely here and you noticed it.

quanchi112
thumb up

You're rarely here and you noticed it. Hopefully he gets over his insecurities and quits obsessing over you and the Hulk.

Insane Titan
Nah, your countless hulk threads shows carver owns you. He wrecks you all the time. smile countless, clearly you can't count.

Wrecking is what I do to you hence the cropped Pm you had to post out of desperation.

Insane Titan
thumb up

You're rarely here and you noticed it. thats why his first post back was to comment on me.

Yeah I'm in his head

quanchi112
countless, clearly you can't count.

Wrecking is what I do to you hence the cropped Pm you had to post out of desperation. Let it go. Just quit crying about the Hulk and carver. Let everything go.

Insane Titan
Let it go. Just quit crying about the Hulk and carver. Let everything go. let's see these countless threads.

Who's crying? Did I have to edit a PM?

Your obsession with is great , after time off first thing you do is comment on my post.

Am I in your head that much ?

quanchi112
let's see these countless threads.

Who's crying? Did I have to edit a PM?

Your obsession with is great , after time off first thing you do is comment on my post.

Am I in your head that much ? Just search through your own threads. Everyone can tell.

I did not edit a pm I screenshotted it. Quit crying about it.

laughing out loud

Reminds me of the pm.

laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Genii96
Sun god already beat his ass
Indeed.

Aint shit change

Insane Titan
Just search through your own threads. Everyone can tell.

I did not edit a pm I screenshotted it. Quit crying about it.

laughing out loud

Reminds me of the pm.

laughing out loud you made the claim. Something else you can't back up.

Haha you're even lying now, you cropped the part where you asked the question.

I didn't realize I got to you that much. Go search some of my other posts to feed your obsession over me

carver9
Maybe someone need to ask Hickman 'again' about the Sun God fight, the antidote Hulk took, and Hulks power level. Pretty sure he doesn't mind answering you.

One_Angry_Scot
Maybe someone need to ask Hickman 'again' about the Sun God fight, the antidote Hulk took, and Hulks power level. Pretty sure he doesn't mind answering you.

If you paraphrase a question I will ask him it.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If you paraphrase a question I will ask him it.

I sent him something on twitter but I don't know if it went through. I am about to PM you.

quanchi112
you made the claim. Something else you can't back up.

Haha you're even lying now, you cropped the part where you asked the question.

I didn't realize I got to you that much. Go search some of my other posts to feed your obsession over me I am not posting links to your obvious obsession. Just friendly advice. Quit letting carver run while in your pin sized head.

You only get to yourself, pinhead.

psycho gundam
thumb up

It's too easy. Obvious why he made this thread. What did you do to him?

psycho gundam
Quit crying about it. P.M.S. = private message syndrome

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
P.M.S. = private message syndrome He really has problems. I tried helping him before but he just ends up turning back into this rage monster incapable of grammar.

psycho gundam
Sounds a lot like.........Deadpool?

Joking aside, his HP went to -6 after that so some moaning over the interwebs is expected

quanchi112
Sounds a lot like.........Deadpool?

Joking aside, his HP went to -6 after that so some moaning over the interwebs is expected He is his own version of the Hulk with varying dumb/dumber versions. There are no smart versions to him. The most ignorant one comes out when carver comes around. Carver has an enraging effect on him.

TheHulk
What kind of monstrous thread is this? Hulk stomps and clears it. smile

Insane Titan
Haha Quan proves I am in his head , and pedo Gundam also proves he's still angry after exposing him.

psycho gundam
The only thing with actual proof is your one testicle having weak sperm lawl.

Be mad at whoever you pray to before you cry yourself to sleep.

smile

Insane Titan
The only thing with actual proof is your one testicle having weak sperm lawl.

Be mad at whoever you pray to before you cry yourself to sleep.

smile haha seeing as I've got kids dumbass.

Shouldn't of really told you that with your track record and the fact you admit you abuse kids, nonce.

psycho gundam
Still waiting for that "proof". You still cried in pm's about not having usable equipment. You need to stop waiting for that man card to show up in the mail, you're ineligible

Insane Titan
Still waiting for that "proof". You still cried in pm's about not having usable equipment. You need to stop waiting for that man card to show up in the mail, you're ineligible Originally posted by psycho gundam
Still waiting for that "proof". You still cried in pm's about not having usable equipment. You need to stop waiting for that man card to show up in the mail, you're ineligible you slipped up and even admitted it to thingy150 when he pulled you up on it.

Haha you're too stupid to even understand what's said. It said nothing about my "equipment"

Try to be funny to save face all you want Jimmy saville.

psycho gundam
Except there is nothing to admit.

You have weak genetic code in your DNA and it manifests as failure in everything you set out to accomplish. You can't even sit around and jerk off successfully, you had to pm Quan for moral support smh. hhahahahahahah

G'nite smile

Insane Titan
Weak weak comeback, then again you're not used to talking to overage ppl that much are you.

You say goodnight but we both know your going out on the prowl to prey on kids sicko.

Badabing
Insane Titan, I'm deciding whether to ban you for a month or perm ban the account permanently and only let you back if you're able to recover the Nihilist account. Your behavior isn't just disruptive, it's toxic. I expect a grown man with kids to show a better attitude and judgment, not make bait/spite threads and cause issues with several posters across multiple threads.

We've talked about these problems before. So fair warning this is the last time I'll be addressing things with you by posts or PMs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.