Master Izo vs Shang Shi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins ?

pym-ftw
Shi? Do you mean Shang Chi?

Izo beats Shang Chi

Vixal1
Shang, even though he's mostly hype I don't recall Izo doing anything note worthy except training other fighters and beating down some hand ninjas.

pym-ftw
Black Tarantula fears Izo.

Golgo13
Shang overall.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Black Tarantula fears Izo. does he have any feats though?

Golgo13
I don't recall too much from him.

StiltmanFTW
Izo has toyed with the f*cking Kingpin, treating him as a noob. Almost like Vega vs. Honda fight from SF.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
does he have any feats though?

Tarantula?

He beat down Spidey straight up. Twice. Spidey actually punched himself out trying to beat him down.

And Brubaker didn't write him much weaker, having him get riddled with bullets and complain how he forgot how they sting, and if he wasn't drugged, he never would have been hit, plus being caught in an exploding building and fighting while on fire.

Master Izo beat and hogtied him, easy, and a basic kick hurt him more then being shot.

StiltmanFTW
BT also managed to oneshot DD in a nonfight, iirc. Decent feat, considering how well Matt takes super-strong punches.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Izo has toyed with the f*cking Kingpin, treating him as a noob. Almost like Vega vs. Honda fight from SF.

Scans?

StiltmanFTW
My computers have been dead for quite some time, sorry. Maybe I can retrieve scans later. Google search results are unsatisfying atm (not to mention that googling from a damn phone sucks).

The encounter is brief, but managed to impress me nonetheless. Admittedly, been long time since I read it though. Anyway, Izo makes fun of Fisk, gets his attention, cuts his arm, all so Murdock can focus on a more important job, namely taking control of the Hand.

It's happened in the final issue of Brubaker's ''Return of the King'' arc. Daredevil 500, to be precise.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
My computers have been dead for quite some time, sorry. Maybe I can retrieve scans later. Google search results are unsatisfying atm (not to mention that googling from a damn phone sucks).

The encounter is brief, but managed to impress me nonetheless. Admittedly, been long time since I read it though. Anyway, Izo makes fun of Fisk, gets his attention, cuts his arm, all so Murdock can focus on a more important job, namely taking control of the Hand.

It's happened in the final issue of Brubaker's ''Return of the King'' arc. Daredevil 500, to be precise. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

It's happened in the final issue of Brubaker's ''Return of the King'' arc. Daredevil 500, to be precise. i think shangg shi will wins here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.