Ziost to be fully envisioned in SWTOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Ziost capital of the ancient Sith Empire has been confirmed to be the next upcoming planet in Star Wars The Old Republic, Sith fans rejoice.

Source: http://dulfy.net/2015/01/24/swtor-pax-south-cantina-tour-fan-flash-drive-contents/

psmith81992
THAT is the best news I've heard since SWTOR came out. But knowing the writers, they are bound to dick it up somehow.

DarthAnt66
Nah, it is probably just for a operation/flashpoint.
It comes out in April so they won't be able to get an entire planet.
/watch?v=mrazac9yIAU

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah, it is probably just for a operation/flashpoint.
It comes out in April so they won't be able to get an entire planet.
/watch?v=mrazac9yIAU

I'm expecting it to be Oricon-esque, a dailies planet at best.

NTJack0
Hopefully it's big, too many tiny new planets.

Selenial
So it's not a flashpoint, it's a solo play story driven planet apparently, continuing from where SOR left off.

DarthAnt66
Selenial, source that it a legit planet? Also, 2013 developer screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/WhbndU3.jpg

WildBantha88
That game has become stale very very long ago. Stop beating this dead horse and move along

DarthAnt66
You are one of those people where when people read what you wrote, they feel obligated to go and do the opposite.

WildBantha88
Devote every last second of your life to playing this game! Cmon people!

DarthAnt66
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Having gone through almost all class storylines (I only have the final 2 Trooper planets) I have completely lost interest in the game, yeah.

ares834
Originally posted by WildBantha88
That game has become stale very very long ago. Stop beating this dead horse and move along

thumb up

Selenial
I don't know if it's a "legit planet" I doubt it'll be that big, but someone uploaded a video of the Q&A at Pax South, and afterwards they asked the Devs, to which they responded what I just said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.