Current Hulk decides to try and move up in weight class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Current version of the Hulk starts to think he's bad and decides he wants to try out for the Trans Tier, so how does he fare against the following Trans Tier opponents in "best of 10" fights?

This is not a gauntlet, but rather how well he does against the following opponents if he were to fight them 10 times under the conditions presented in this thread (0/10 up to 10/10)...

The conditions of the battles are my standard; all fights are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Here are the Hulks opponents:

1) Hunter/Prey Doomsday...
2) Runner...
3) Grandmaster...
4) Darkseid...
5) Thanos...
6) High Evolutionary...
7) The Asgardian Destroyer (Batman is at the controls)...
8) Blood and Thunder Thor with the Power Gem...

Werewolf582
He doesn't when a single one.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Werewolf582
He doesn't when a single one.

So you think he goes 0/10 against every opponent here?

carver9
How pissed is Hulk?

relentless1
agreed, he gets bitchslapped by all

DarkSaint85
I thought Hulk would be granted the gift of vampirism, so he could move up.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
How pissed is Hulk?

He starts battle at his normal strength level; he starts off mad enough to fight, but not raging fireballs of death mad...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Hulk would be granted the gift of vampirism, so he could move up.

His opponets would have to be Skyfathers if he had that...

;,,,;

Reflassshh
He kills himself trying.

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He starts battle at his normal strength level; he starts off mad enough to fight, but not raging fireballs of death mad...

Then he lose then. The odds are against him here with your stips. He will beat Doomsday though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1) Hunter/Prey Doomsday..., WBH 0/10
2) Runner... WBH 1/10
3) Grandmaster... WBH 1/10
4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10
5) Thanos... WBH 5/10
6) High Evolutionary... WBH 0/10
7) The Asgardian Destroyer (Batman is at the controls)... WBH 0/10
8) Blood and Thunder Thor with the Power Gem... WBH 5/10

I go by WBH here, else it would be spite in most cases.

Werewolf582
He will beat Doomsday though.

rolling on floor laughing

Golgo13
Originally posted by relentless1
agreed, he gets bitchslapped by all

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
2) Runner... WBH 1/10
4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10
5) Thanos... WBH 5/10

I go by WBH here, else it would be spite in most cases. pure fail

Stoic
Didn't the Hulk beat the crap out of the High Evolutionary?

RockofAges
Spite.

Current Hulk is far too toned down.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't the Hulk beat the crap out of the High Evolutionary? it was just a dummy robot of some sort iirc

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
pure fail

Very constructive thumb up, your arguements and reasoning was insightful, like always, keep up the good work, true debator.

^^

Stoic
it was just a dummy robot of some sort iirc

I'm talking about the time when he tore his armor off, and you could actually see the flesh of the H.E. not the time when the Hulk tore apart the suit in the desert. Then again I'm not sure about current Hulk. How can he access his higher levels of strength without being raged up?

RockofAges
Very constructive thumb up, your arguements and reasoning was insightful, like always, keep up the good work, true debator.

^^

lol

Insane Titan

^^ like yours thumb up tbh I was gonna ask why but I already know why and can guess your BS answer.

I'll still call you in your BS at every turn.

carver9
2) Runner... WBH 1/10
4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10
5) Thanos... WBH 5/10

I go by WBH here, else it would be spite in most cases.

Stop trolling.

Reflassshh
Stop trolling. He gave his opinion, you gave yours, what's the problem bro?

Prof. T.C McAbe
like yours thumb up tbh I was gonna ask why but I already know why and can guess your BS answer.

I'll still call you in your BS at every turn.

It was my honest opinion. Still a good job, I expect only the most intelligent comments from you, bro. thumb up

Insane Titan
It was my honest opinion. Still a good job, I expect only the most intelligent comments from you, bro. thumb up like I said hide behind what ever excuse you like.

Let's see this opinion then.

Explain how WBH pulls even with the likes of Thanos and PG Thor yet HP Doomsday , Runner , Grandmaster and High Evolutionary all stomp.

Can't wait to hear these "opinions"

Badabing
It was my honest opinion. Still a good job, I expect only the most intelligent comments from you, bro. thumb up Originally posted by Insane Titan
like I said hide behind what ever excuse you like.

Explain how WBH pulls even with the likes of Thanos and PG Thor yet HP Doomsday , Runner , Grandmaster and High Evolutionary all stomp.

Can't wait to hear these "opinions" Girls, you're both pretty. Now shut up before you both go 0/10 against me. sneer

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
Girls, you're both pretty. Now shut up before you both go 0/10 against me. sneer you want me to go balls deep you mean ?

Badabing
I doubt your 2 inches will make a difference. erm

durimshot

krisblaze
I think we already consider WBH trans.

You're not implying that regular Hulk is high herald are you?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
I doubt your 2 inches will make a difference. erm

durimshot it probably wouldn't make a difference going down a gaping hammered canyon lol

riv6672
The conditions of the battles are my standard; all fights are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

1) Hunter/Prey Doomsday... - majority
2) Runner... - majority
3) Grandmaster... - majority
4) Darkseid... - even
5) Thanos... - majority
6) High Evolutionary... - majority
7) The Asgardian Destroyer (Batman is at the controls)... - majority
8) Blood and Thunder Thor with the Power Gem... - even

Considering Pre Mr. Green Hulk would have gotten the majority against 5 of these opponents already, this isnt too bad at all.

Star428
Originally posted by Werewolf582
rolling on floor laughing

I see your laughing out loud and raise you a laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud

Carver is probably the only one who thinks crazy crap like that. Normal Hulk has no chance against anyone here unless he starts off extremely mad and even then it's not guaranteed he will win a majority against any of these opponents though he might get a few wins in that case.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by riv6672

1) Hunter/Prey Doomsday... - majority
2) Runner... - majority
3) Grandmaster... - majority
4) Darkseid... - even
5) Thanos... - majority
6) High Evolutionary... - majority
7) The Asgardian Destroyer (Batman is at the controls)... - majority
8) Blood and Thunder Thor with the Power Gem... - even

Considering Pre Mr. Green Hulk would have gotten the majority against 5 of these opponents already, this isnt too bad at all. you think Hulk gets the majority against 6 of these?

riv6672
you think Hulk gets the majority against 6 of these?
Current Hulk? Yeah.
Pre Green, honestly, i think Darkseid and Thanos'd get the slight majority in anything but a slugfest.
I think he'd beat DD, Runner, GM, HE and Destroyer either way.

Insane Titan

riv6672
Just MHO.
I get it that you disagree and are willing to back it up, but i just saw a list and gave my gut reactions.

Insane Titan
Just MHO.
I get it that you disagree and are willing to back it up, but i just saw a list and gave my gut reactions. fair enough, but surely your opinion must be based off something Hulk has done against similar opponents to bring you to this conclusion.

carver9
Current Hulk? Yeah.
Pre Green, honestly, i think Darkseid and Thanos'd get the slight majority in anything but a slugfest.
I think he'd beat DD, Runner, GM, HE and Destroyer either way.

Agreed.

This punch shattered Onslaught to pieces and I would put Onslaught during this time above anyone here.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

The guy was walking around with Franklin and Xman power and let's not pretend like Onslaught didn't know how to use the power that was stored within him, because he did.

Insane Titan
Onslaught never showed he could use Franklin or nates powers to the extent you're exaggerating.

Onslaught did did nothing combat wise to put him above anyone on this list

Prof. T.C McAbe
like I said hide behind what ever excuse you like.

Can't wait to hear these "opinions"

HP DD was already beyond physical pain, he could adapt in a moment and was so far above an Superman, who at the time was so amped that he was on WBH level, that it wasn't even funny. Also he stomped the Avatar of Darkseid who even then was considered a Trans.

2) Runner... WBH 1/10

Runner is too fast and his calming powers would make Hulk weaker and peaceful after a while. He can't be hit, and I assume he has the gem.

Grandmaster can caluclate the outcome of any possibliy in a fight against WBH, he can teleport out of harms was, bring beings into the fight from the dead and can change the battleground on whim. Hulk will never have a chance to even hit him if GM doesn't wish to be hit, also GM is immortal. On top of that he has the Bfr option and his TP powers + Blasts. This would never be a close fight, a hit and run from a distance.

4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10

Though WBH would phyiscally murder a Darkseid Avatar, on average it would take time, the OE, OB and OS are more than enough to transform him back or outright kill him.

5) Thanos... WBH 5/10

If Thanos fights smart he would win, Shields and all his powers combined, but Thanos is arrogant and proud and would go down to a brawl to prove a point, I see a 50% chance here. WBH is far stronger and would end it quickly should this happen. The 5 Thanos wins are the ones he doesn't engage Hulk directly, but then it will be an easy win.

He would devolve Hulk into a Human baby, at least the version I am familiar with.

WBH could destroy the Armor but Batman at the controls means MA. So we have to chars, phyiscally quite even, WBH being a bit stronger but the AD being more durable # Eyebeams. With batmans MA skills WBH goes down hard.

Thor fought like Hulk does during the instance, he was a dumb brute, they would clash and the outcome would depend on who get's koed first. I think WBH starts stronger than Thor, bot grow in strength by the second but the PG is a greater powersource and should also amp more. So if Hulk ends if fast, 50-50, he wins, else he gets down.

carver9
Just realized something. It was mentioned and shown how powerful Hulk blows were during his fight against Onslaught.

"It's working. The Hulk has him on the ropes".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg21.jpg.html

Hulk blows was so powerful that it was taking away Onslaught power. Hell, the hero's were struggling to walk through it. They had to pool their power to walk through the force Hulk was generating.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg22.jpg.html

Still struggling to walk through the power that Hulk was unleashing.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg23.jpg.html

As stated here, everyone feared Hulks power except Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg24.jpg.html

Said that Hulk blow was so powerful that it punched the reality warping power out of Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg26.jpg.html

carver9

HP DD was already beyond physical pain, he could adapt in a moment and was so far above an Superman, who at the time was so amped that he was on WBH level, that it wasn't even funny. Also he stomped the Avatar of Darkseid who even then was considered a Trans.

2) Runner... WBH 1/10

Runner is too fast and his calming powers would make Hulk weaker and peaceful after a while. He can't be hit, and I assume he has the gem.

Grandmaster can caluclate the outcome of any possibliy in a fight against WBH, he can teleport out of harms was, bring beings into the fight from the dead and can change the battleground on whim. Hulk will never have a chance to even hit him if GM doesn't wish to be hit, also GM is immortal. On top of that he has the Bfr option and his TP powers + Blasts. This would never be a close fight, a hit and run from a distance.

4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10

Though WBH would phyiscally murder a Darkseid Avatar, on average it would take time, the OE, OB and OS are more than enough to transform him back or outright kill him.

5) Thanos... WBH 5/10

If Thanos fights smart he would win, Shields and all his powers combined, but Thanos is arrogant and proud and would go down to a brawl to prove a point, I see a 50% chance here. WBH is far stronger and would end it quickly should this happen. The 5 Thanos wins are the ones he doesn't engage Hulk directly, but then it will be an easy win.

He would devolve Hulk into a Human baby, at least the version I am familiar with.

WBH could destroy the Armor but Batman at the controls means MA. So we have to chars, phyiscally quite even, WBH being a bit stronger but the AD being more durable # Eyebeams. With batmans MA skills WBH goes down hard.

Thor fought like Hulk does during the instance, he was a dumb brute, they would clash and the outcome would depend on who get's koed first. I think WBH starts stronger than Thor, bot grow in strength by the second but the PG is a greater powersource and should also amp more. So if Hulk ends if fast, 50-50, he wins, else he gets down.

You're obviously trolling and high evolutionary admitted his powers doesn't work on Hulk.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/highevol3.jpg.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're obviously trolling and high evolutionary admitted his powers doesn't work on Hulk.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/comic%20book%20scans/highevol3.jpg.html

That's rich coming from you. Reported.

carver9

World Breaker Hulk isn't even in this thread and you are using him as a lowball attempt and it is obviously a bait attempt. Don't know why you are reporting me when you should look at your post.

KingD19

What is he reported for? Posting a scan that shows HE couldn't effect a weaker version of Hulk?

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Accusing me of trolling.
World Breaker Hulk isn't even in this thread and you are using him as a lowball attempt and it is obviously a bait attempt. Don't know why you are reporting me when you should look at your post.

Then read my phucking posts. I wrote that it is spite to use current Hulk in this list as he would go down, fast. So I proposed he is on the WBH level, because WBH is Trans, so it makes more sense and he stands at least a chance in some cases. There is no one here I need to bait, get over it.

I gave my reasons, you can't understand them? Not my problem but don't accuse me of trolling.

Insane Titan
Just realized something. It was mentioned and shown how powerful Hulk blows were during his fight against Onslaught.

"It's working. The Hulk has him on the ropes".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg21.jpg.html

Hulk blows was so powerful that it was taking away Onslaught power. Hell, the hero's were struggling to walk through it. They had to pool their power to walk through the force Hulk was generating.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg22.jpg.html

Still struggling to walk through the power that Hulk was unleashing.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg23.jpg.html

As stated here, everyone feared Hulks power except Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg24.jpg.html

Said that Hulk blow was so powerful that it punched the reality warping power out of Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg26.jpg.html do you even read your own scans ?

Hulk was koed from the blast from Onslaught laughing out loud

carver9
^Accusing me of trolling.

Then read my phucking posts. I wrote that it is spite to use current Hulk in this list as he would go down, fast. So I proposed he is on the WBH level, because WBH is Trans, so it makes more sense and he stands at least a chance in some cases. There is no one here I need to bait, get over it.

I gave my reasons, you can't understand them? Not my problem but don't accuse me of trolling.

Your post is still spite. You said the same thing basically. World Breaker couldn't beat anyone so why use him since he still loses against everyone? He isn't in this thread, your post still claimed it as a spite thread, even with your change. You are clearly baiting. Clearly. If you thought of it as spite, you should've left it alone and used the Hulk that was in this thread.

Then your post was wrong. Hight evolutionary powers doesn't even work on Hulk.

Insane Titan

2) Runner... WBH 1/10

4) Darkseid... WBH 0/10

5) Thanos... WBH 5/10

Thor fought like Hulk does during the instance, he was a dumb brute, they would clash and the outcome would depend on who get's koed first. I think WBH starts stronger than Thor, bot grow in strength by the second but the PG is a greater powersource and should also amp more. So if Hulk ends if fast, 50-50, he wins, else he gets down. lmao so you give people less formidable in battle and versatile than Thanos and Thor more wine based purely off bias.

Werewolf582
it probably wouldn't make a difference going down a gaping hammered canyon lol

He isn't called The Wet Grand Canyon for nothing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
lmao so you give people less formidable in battle and versatile than Thanos and Thor more wine based purely off bias.

Oh wow, interesting, that's what you read from this? Nice, that brain of yours.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
That's clearly your point as some of them people that you gave the wins too dont eve have the showings or feats to compete with Thanos or PG Thor.

So yeah pretty predictable as always

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.