Better Call Saul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Breaking Bad spin-off, airing in Febuary. You guys gonna see it?

Arachnid1
Not sure tbh

I guess I'll give it a go, but I could never stand Saul.

ares834
Originally posted by Arachnid1
but I could never stand Saul.

http://i.imgur.com/bnMGL.gif

|King Joker|
I love Saul. I'm definitely watching it. I hope it's good.

Time Immemorial
Im in, when does it premiere?

|King Joker|
The 8th of February, I think.

Robtard
I'm down

Firefly218
Ay! How many duplicate threads y'all gonna make?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t594686.html

|King Joker|
Damn.

Firefly218
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Damn.
It's fine, this thread's better anyways

Time Immemorial
I am so pumped for this show. I FCKING love Saul.

Arachnid1
That was actually pretty cool. Ending was legit.

ares834
Pretty good episode. Hopefully, they tone down the cameos going forward though.

|King Joker|
I forgot to record the damn episode. ****.

Lord Lucien
Why are they focusing on this Jimmy guy? Hurry up and introduce Saul already!

marwash22
this didn't look interesting at all. I'll check it out if i hear good things from from multiple sources.

a Gustavo Fring spinoff would have been more interesting.

ares834
Episode 2 was kick ass. Even better than the first.

|King Joker|
Just watched the first episodes. Pretty freakin' good.

|King Joker|
So I guess Better Call Saul is getting great reviews. Yay!

jaden101
Really enjoyed the 1st two episodes. Be interesting to see what happens to Tuco's right hand man.

Looking forward to reading more of these as well

http://images.amcnetworks.com/blogs.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/better-call-saul-letters-from-saul-community-center-020615-560.jpg

BackFire
Yeah, really liked the first couple of episodes. Does a good job of capturing the tone and atmosphere of BB as well.

queeq
First episode was okay. Second one... pretty awesome.

Took me until episode one of series two to really get totally hooked on Breaking Bad myself.

So far, I dig Saul.

Firefly218
Saul is incredible. BB-level good

jaden101
Another cracking episode this week.

|King Joker|
Yeah, it was great.

Mindset
This is the best piece of fiction ever made in the history of everything.

|King Joker|
thumb up

Firefly218
Originally posted by Mindset
This is the best piece of fiction ever made in the history of everything.
Wow, high praise...

Firefly218
I'm actually enjoying the first couple episodes of this more than the first couple of Breaking Bad

|King Joker|
Ep. 4 was interesting.

jaden101
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ep. 4 was interesting.

A bit weaker than the previous 3 I thought except the flashback stuff. That was funny.

|King Joker|
Agreed. thumb up

ForumPoster81
ok

Nibbio
Thanks for reviewing, i've never seen the show, lol!

|King Joker|
Anyone keeping up with this show? I need to catch up myself.

jaden101
Yeah I've been watching. Great first few episodes then a couple of weaker ones then a serious shift in tone from humorous to Breaking Bad style darkness with the stuff about Mike's background.

Robtard
Is it just me, but does Mike not look like Roark Jr. / Yellow Bastard from Sin City

https://thetwist03.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/that-yellow-bastard.jpg

jaden101
Are you calling my buddy Mike YELLA? Why I outta...

Nephthys
God damn, Jimmy really is a ****ing hero for jumping into that dumpster.

Nephthys
Okay.....

F*CK Chuck. >:[

ares834
Saw it coming last episode, but Chuck is the scum of the earth.

Robtard
Yeah, that was brutal.

I can somewhat understand Chuck's apprehension, since he grew up with "Slipping Jimmy", but to try and hide that he was the one butt****ing Sal here; while pretending to be on his side, utterlly shit move.

ares834
Chuck seemed to be BSing with the "Slipping Jimmy" stuff. The real reason he didn't want Jimmy to join their firm had nothing to do with morality but because he in an egotistical and insecure prick who couldn't stand seeing his brother as an equal.

Robtard
Yes and no, since Sal pulled a fast-one with the "saving" the guy on TV not long ago and Chuck knew it.

But yeah, overall I would agree that it had more to do with Chuck's massive ego than anything else, now that you mention it.

spaaqua19
Better call sour call King and queen with nested happy

queeq
Okay series. Not entirely on the level of Breaking bad though... I have the feeling Better Call Saul still needs to get really started.

Robtard
The season final implies that.

Firefly218
Season 1 wasn't just good, it was great. I have a feeling it can even surpass Breaking Bad, which is quite a feat.

queeq
Hmmm... not sure yet. I don't think Season 1 is mind blowing. Plus they have a few obstacles: we already know how it ends.

Omega Vision
First Season has an A- rating, mostly because the last episode had me scratching my head. I'm still not sure why Jimmy walked out on the interview with the big firm. I know he's starting to succumb to the allure of dirty, easy money, but you'd think he'd want to stick it to Chuck by becoming a real lawyer.

The best episodes were the ones with actual criminals in them. I hope we get more episodes like that and less with Kettleman-style white collar criminals. I hope Nacho becomes a main character in season 2, or that we see a power struggle between him and Tuco. I'm also waiting for Krazy-8 to make an appearance. You know it's coming.

|King Joker|
Season 2 is on Monday!

queeq
So is Vinyl. We got some good stuff coming our way!

cdtm
Chuck is such a dick.

His brother spent years practically wiping his ass for him. He had every right to tell him off, but didn't, and he's still disrespected.

Robtard
Couple eps in and the season is off to a solid start. The dialogue during the police interview was great.

cdtm
I get that Mike probably doesn't want to get too deep into the criminal underworld, and only wants to make enough cash to provide for his family, but come on, Mike! You can do better then Mr. Midlife Crisis.

I bet even someone like Nacho would have loved to work with the man, and likely respect him enough to keep him out of trouble..

meep-meep
I just started watching this on Netflix. I like this show a lot.

cdtm
I agree with Nacho. Mike got less money, and he could have been killed. And for what?

Mike's killed before. His target definately has it coming.

I'm assuming his main concern is keeping out of prison, for his families sake, but this hit looked like a sure thing. At least if he's as good a shot as he says.

cdtm
"With all due respect, I think you're a pretty good guy".

"With all due respect, I think you're an *******".

Defining moment of the series. smile

Jon quill
I'm onto season 2 as well and am enjoying this series so much and have been loving each episode from start to finish, I do like the Jimmy character who ultimately is my favourite character and works well with Kim and it is great to see Mike again who was a really great in breaking bad. Who I really hate in it is Howard Hamlin who not only treats Jimmy badly but Kim as well who works really hard at the law firm.

cdtm
Series is back.

And Jimmy just did something really stupid.

carthage
New trailer for season 4

https://screenrant.com/better-call-saul-season-4-trailer-jimmy-gus-fring/

carthage
Season finale tonight

cdtm
It was good.

Was Jimmy's breakdown in the car the real Jimmy, or was he practicing "sincerity"? You never can tell with him.

TheVaultDweller
Damn, that bit between Mike and Ziegler at the end got me in the feels, as they had kind of become friends over time.

Dr Will Hatch
Season 5 started yesterday. We're off to a great start so far.

carthage
Need to watch this ASAP

carthage

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.