W Will there be a Jar Jar Binks the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkcandy321
It would be awesome to see a whole new feature film completely set around Jar Jar Binks! Why? Because he is Comedic genius! Everything that comes out of his mouth i so hilarious, I nearly die!
Why he wasn't in Episode 3 is completely beyond me!

I'd love to see a film where we learn more about him. I'd love to learn about his wife, his kids, his Uncle & every other relationship to him! Also, I find it so hilarious when Jar Jar steps in poo! There wasn't enough of that! We need more Jar Jar poop stepping.
I have no idea why they didn't make Jar Jar the main character of Star Wars, because of how brilliant he is! The fact is, Star Wars simply wouldn't be Star Wars without him!

I think Jar Jar should have been in the Original trilogy. It'd have made them good, whereas currently, they sucked!

Sith Master X
I swear to god I didn't create another account!

Couldn't agree with you more though. This needs to happen.

I'll even direct it for free. This will rival the holiday special for the greatest chapter of SW ever created.

JediRobin23
Don't worry. A jar jar spin off will come out in no time. Disney will make a killing on it

queeq
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I swear to god I didn't create another account!

Couldn't agree with you more though. This needs to happen.

I'll even direct it for free. This will rival the holiday special for the greatest chapter of SW ever created.

If you're directing, I'm coming to see it.

Sith Master X
Originally posted by queeq
If you're directing, I'm coming to see it.

I'll invite you to the midnight showing. wink You'll have VIP access.

queeq
Great, I'll be there and direct EPII of the Adventures of JarJar Binks. Let's co-direct EPIII.

Sith Master X
I'm down!

Episode III: Revenge of the Binks??

It just has a certain ring to it.

JediRobin23
No no. Disney has rights to a jar jar movie. You have to convince Kathleen Kennedy if you want to direct it. Because of your love of jar jar it shouldn't be a problem anyway. Just try to make him a Jedi.....

queeq
And I think there should be an animated spin-off: Children of Binks. With lots of little JarJars having zany adventures in the wacky world of Naboo.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I swear I didn't create another account!

You didn't create another account for what? Why would someone think you had created another account?

C-3POTheClever
Guys... Is this a sarcastic thread? Why do all want a Jar Jar movie?

queeq
Why wouldn't you?

JediRobin23
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Guys... Is this a sarcastic thread? Why do all want a Jar Jar movie?

Lol. Just to spite all the pt haters out there....

Lord Lucien
That's not spite, that's a god-given gift to mankind. Just think of the lulz.

queeq
The most debated movie of all time.

Sith Master X
This is my idea for the first JAR JAR movie:

http://i.imgur.com/fWyMnCy.jpg

queeq
A green screen??? That is so 20th century. For really good performances, this is the way to go:

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/movie-guide/cms/binary/9426763.jpg

But you do it old school first if you want.

JediRobin23
Yep. All digital computer animated movie of jar jar is the only way to go

Lord Lucien
I'd like to see a live-action version. No computers, all costumes. Let the awkward racism flow through you.

queeq
Oh... it will be awkward. Don't worry about that.

C-3POTheClever
Maybe we could also bring back Jabba's wife from the Holiday Special. XD ;-)

queeq
Oh yes, and let's bring Itchy back as well.

JediRobin23
Maybe chewbaccas family is in episode 7.....

queeq
Oh goodie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.