Night Thrasher Vs Connor Hawke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NT_zpsmtmzntt3.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CH_zpsxsidvwta.jpg

Mindset
Isn't Connor one of the best DC marital artists?

Like top 3?

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
Isn't Connor one of the best DC marital artists?

Like top 3? I'd put him around top 5.

1.This isn't even in question. The only answer can be Karate Kid.
2-4. Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva.
5.it's debatable but Conner is probably around here.

Anyway, this isn't a bad fight. Night Thrasher has some seriously good feats.

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
I'd put him around top 5.

1.This isn't even in question. The only answer can be Karate Kid.
2-4. Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva.
5.it's debatable but Conner is probably around here.

Anyway, this isn't a bad fight. Night Thrasher has some seriously good feats.

Where would you rank the grandmasters? I ching and Sensie? Sensei pretty much owned Batman.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Where would you rank the grandmasters? I ching and Sensie? Sensei pretty much owned Batman. they're very good but I have doubts about their durability. If they were younger, I would rank them higher. Also, I'm not really sure if they have enough feats to solidly put them above the people that I listed.

riv6672
With no stips in the OP, NT has the armor, offensive equipment, to make this a good fight. Worse comes to worse, he has a mini uzi as a last resort.

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
With no stips in the OP, NT has the armor, offensive equipment, to make this a good fight. Worse comes to worse, he has a mini uzi as a last resort.

Both have some good offense with Connor having trick arrows. Thrasher has the durability, while Hawke has the healing edge. Did you read his last series?

riv6672
Conner's using trick arrows now? Meh.

I still call it a good fight, which is what everyone complains you never post...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.