Which feat is more impressive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
I was just wondering which of these feats is considered to be more impressive here on KMC.

1. Vitiate's ritual on Nathema
2. Nihilus feeding on Katarr
3. Sidious and Plagueis bending the will of the force

ILS
At a glance, pissing off the Force itself seems like a bigger deal than the former two feats.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
pissing off the Force itself seems like a bigger deal than the former two feats.

Agreed.

Stigma
Nevertheless, this feat was achieved by two beings, so the credit for it is kinda split into two.

DarthAnt66
The second for combat applicable feats.
The third for in-universe consequences.

Nephthys
Nihilus' is the only one that represents the character's standing, combat-ready prowess.

Also Vitiate's galaxy-draining ritual would have been a better contestant.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Stigma
Nevertheless, this feat was achieved by two beings, so the credit for it is kinda split into two.

The first was achieved by 8,001.

Trocity
Well played.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The second for combat applicable featssheer destruction.
The third for in-universe consequencesmastery.

thumb up

It was an exceptionally weak element of Plagueis, but the third feat is arguably the single greatest demonstration of Force mastery in the mythos.

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The first was achieved by 8,001.
thumb up
I know. I just wanted for someone else to point that out, without people whining that I treat Viti unfairly cool

Sinious
Vitiate's ritual is the most fruitful one since it gave him immortality.
Nihilus feeding on Katarr is the most destructive and combat related one.
Bending the will of the force is the most sophisticated and impressive one. Its crazy to think something like that is even possible.

AncientPower
I concur with previous statements, endless amounts of Sith have claimed they control the Force and use it as a weapon they wield.

All of them were full of it, Plagueis and Sidious have genuinely subverted the will of the Force, though it back-fired. Sidious despite lacking the midichlorian powers of Plagueis is stated to have tamed the Dark Side to a degree never before seen.

Most certainly the third is the most impressive.

carthage
Unquestionably the feat performed by Sidious and Plagueis

WildBantha88
The last feat being a joined effort between two of the strongest in history kinda waters down the impressiveness. However Nihilus slurping a planet in a single hour from orbit is the greatest feat a sigh has achieved as of their own power

Lord Stark
Plagueis and Sidious' is the most impressive.

NTJack0
Originally posted by ILS
At a glance, pissing off the Force itself seems like a bigger deal than the former two feats. This, easily.

S_W_LeGenD
All of these are impressive in their own right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.