Question for satanic people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
If you worship satan I imagine you are going to hell. So if you worship satan do you get a nice place in hell or do you work for him so what is supposed to happen?

Star428
Ha, ha. There is no nice place in the lake of fire. One spot is no better or worse than the next.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Spawningpool
If you worship satan I imagine you are going to hell. So if you worship satan do you get a nice place in hell or do you work for him so what is supposed to happen?

Satan is not real, and hell is a state of mind.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Satan is not real, and hell is a state of mind.
Taking you have never met my ex

BeyonderGod
Heaven and hell exist.

Shakyamunison

I'm sure she's charming to everyone else. wink

Spawningpool
I'm sure she's charming to everyone else. wink
She tried to bang all my friends but she failed

juggerman

She only got most of them?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by juggerman
She only got most of them?
She got none of them my friends are loyal and let me tell you she did not know how to control those teeth

Greatest I am

Only with those who did not have cash.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Star428
Ha, ha. There is no nice place in the lake of fire. One spot is no better or worse than the next.

Two quick question for you.

God is supposed to love all of the souls he creates yet at the end of days, even though he can cure all defects in us, he decides to kill us.

I see that as a low moral action while I see saving or curing us as the high moral action.

Why is your God taking the low moral position instead of the high moral position?

What would you do in his place if it was souls you said you loved?

Regards
DL

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Only with those who did not have cash.

Regards
DL
I fell on the floor to this laughing laughing laughing

Greatest I am
I fell on the floor to this laughing laughing laughing

Sweet. Success.

Regards
DL

Time Immemorial
Two quick question for you.

God is supposed to love all of the souls he creates yet at the end of days, even though he can cure all defects in us, he decides to kill us.

I see that as a low moral action while I see saving or curing us as the high moral action.

Why is your God taking the low moral position instead of the high moral position?

What would you do in his place if it was souls you said you loved?

Regards
DL

Not even closely relating to OP. Can you read or stay on topic?

AbnormalButSane
Because Satan is very upfront about his dickery.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Not even closely relating to OP. Can you read or stay on topic?

As expected. You know nothing of morals and cannot justify your prick of a God.

http://www.totallyfuzzy.net/ourtube/queen/another-one-bites-the-dust-video_0e0c1b773.html

Regards
DL

Time Immemorial
Im blessed you sound burt hurt.

bluewaterrider

Problem.

According to the Bible, you don't have to be "satanic" to fall under Satan's sway:

Revelation 12

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2012&version=KJ21

Rascaduanok
I don't worship anything, and I certainly don't believe in the existence of god or satan. Having said that, however, I do use Satan as a representative figure of freedom, rationality and anti-dictatorship.

Lord Lucien
If you worship satan I imagine you are going to hell. So if you worship satan do you get a nice place in hell or do you work for him so what is supposed to happen? It's all about that shorefront by the lake of fire. Remember, you can't spell 'Satan' without 'tan'. Ass tan.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Rascaduanok
I don't worship anything, and I certainly don't believe in the existence of god or satan. Having said that, however, I do use Satan as a representative figure of freedom, rationality and anti-dictatorship.

God seems to agree in the bible as he is rewarding Satan with freedom even after condemning her to hell.

He would not have given Satan dominion over us if he did not like the work done in heaven and Eden.

At least no Christian has ever refuted these view well.

I mean, what can they say that will not make God look like a prick. Nothing.

Regards
DL

Time Immemorial
God seems to agree in the bible as he is rewarding Satan with freedom even after condemning her to hell.

He would not have given Satan dominion over us if he did not like the work done in heaven and Eden.

At least no Christian has ever refuted these view well.

I mean, what can they say that will not make God look like a prick. Nothing.

Regards
DL

"Her"

Lol, did Satan visit you last night and you looked up "her" undercarriage?

Spawningpool
"Her"

Greatest I am
"Her"

Again you show how little you know.

Have you never looked at what the Vatican shows in Michelangelo's work of Eden.

If you think that a man then I would not want to see you in the shower.

That portrayal of Satan as female is all a part of Christianity trying to blame women for everything men have screwed up.

Regards
DL

Time Immemorial
Again you show how little you know.

Have you never looked at what the Vatican shows in Michelangelo's work of Eden.

If you think that a man then I would not want to see you in the shower.

That portrayal of Satan as female is all a part of Christianity trying to blame women for everything men have screwed up.

Regards
DL

I guess Michelangelo was there in the garden of Eden.

Shakyamunison
I guess Michelangelo was there in the garden of Eden.

No one was there in the garden of Eden. The garden of Eden is just a fictional story.

Star428
double post.

Star428
LMAO@you thinking Satan is a "she", GIA. That's almost as stupid as saying God is a "she". Guess I shouldn't be surprised though considering all the other nonsense you post. Satan is referred to as "he" several times in the bible. Not once is he ever called a "she". Technically though, all the angels (including the fallen ones) are genderless but it doesn't change the fact that Satan has been referred to as "he" on numerous occasions and never referred to as a "she".

Greatest I am
LMAO@you thinking Satan is a "she", GIA. That's almost as stupid as saying God is a "she". Guess I shouldn't be surprised though considering all the other nonsense you post. Satan is referred to as "he" several times in the bible. Not once is he ever called a "she". Technically though, all the angels (including the fallen ones) are genderless but it doesn't change the fact that Satan has been referred to as "he" on numerous occasions and never referred to as a "she".

I am a Gnostic Christian. We do not believe in mythical imaginary creatures. Only fools literally do.

These are all just literary characters and archetypes or symbols.

You are absolutely right my mislead into misogyny friend in that the bible is clear that Satan and thus the epitome of evil is a man. What we are seeing in that painting is men trying to pass the star of epitome of evil to women. Pure misogyny and injustice.

Right?

Or do you have some other theory to your religions hypocritical thinking?

Regards
DL

P.S. We have worshiped Gods for 25,000 years, if not more. God has only been a man for 4 of those.

Shakyamunison

I find calling God a he or she to be stupid.

Oneness
I'm a satanist because the dark side gives me nice things and the light side takes those things away.

I'm not ever going to change. I got too much bad karma on me, I got to tend to my own selfish needs to right wrongs.

The Jews will not inheret the Kingdom, the New Jerusalem is America (holy number 888 x 2 corresponds to the date America was founded ) it's for the rich Jews and Christians for now but I believe that in a hundred years AI is going to see how useless the upper class is and take away their wealth.

Satan wins in that scenario.

I also go to Church and falsely, insidiously, dubiously practice the word of God so watch out - that makes me an infiltrator.

I am the anti-Christ.

Reflassshh
I will kill satan.

Star428
^Unfortunately, he, like all the other angels both good and bad, is an immortal being. As such, only God (the only truly immortal being in the strictest sense of the word) has the power to end his existence. Though I'm not sure He ever will do that. It's written that upon Christ's second coming that Satan will be locked-up in the pit (completely removed from God's presence) for a thousand years while Christ and His elect rule a renewed Earth (completely free of sin and filth) thru peace and love without Satan's influence affecting humanity anymore. Then at the end of the thousand years he will be let loose for a brief period. I'm not sure what happens after that. I don't think the bible specifies though I could be wrong.

Time Immemorial
I am a Gnostic Christian. We do not believe in mythical imaginary creatures. Only fools literally do.

These are all just literary characters and archetypes or symbols.

You are absolutely right my mislead into misogyny friend in that the bible is clear that Satan and thus the epitome of evil is a man. What we are seeing in that painting is men trying to pass the star of epitome of evil to women. Pure misogyny and injustice.

Right?

Or do you have some other theory to your religions hypocritical thinking?

Regards
DL

P.S. We have worshiped Gods for 25,000 years, if not more. God has only been a man for 4 of those.

So you regard Satan as a female because of Michaelangelo. But the bible refers to him as a "he" and you defer to Michaelangelo?

How stupid. laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I will kill satan.

The whole House of El has united against this lawless man known as GIA.

Shakyamunison
I will kill satan.

Can you kill a fictional character?

Shakyamunison
The whole House of El has united against this lawless man known as GIA.

Lawless? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
...I could be wrong.

There's a good chance of it.

Oneness
S7DkuhvcIdQ

Think about it, wealthy Jewish brats at the rec plex are taller than me, thinner than a real, there're genetic mutated freaks of nature. Like, they live perfect stress-free lives, do perfect in school, don't do drugs, and get all the best Jew sunday school prude/**** pussy.

Reflassshh
The whole House of El has united against this lawless man known as GIA. That little punk isn't worthy of such attention.

Can you kill a fictional character? Easily.

Shakyamunison
...Easily.

Not unless you are the writer.

rudester
I'm sure there's a satanic bible for his soldiers..haven't you read Dante's Inferno?

bluewaterrider
I find calling God a he or she to be stupid.

By your own admission, YOU did so for many years.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
I'm sure there's a satanic bible for his soldiers..haven't you read Dante's Inferno? http://www.thesatanicbiblefree.com/files/Download/The%20Satanic%20Bible%20Ebook.pdf

Careful reading the true version, it's dangerous territory.

yK0P1Bk8Cx4

Digi
Are there any satan worshippers here? Who is OP talking to?

Zing!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
By your own admission, YOU did so for many years.

I was lied too for many years. Then I learned that God is not a personification.

Time Immemorial
Jesus is the king of kings and Lord of Lords.

Greatest I am
So you regard Satan as a female because of Michaelangelo. But the bible refers to him as a "he" and you defer to Michaelangelo?

How stupid. laughing

Stupid is you not reading where I say imaginary.

Imaginary has no gender.

Regards
DL

Reflassshh
Not unless you are the writer. I am.

Greatest I am
God is not a personification. God is a person.

That statement is irrefutable.

Who but a person can know or express the will of God?

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Jesus is the king of kings and Lord of Lords.

That's so mid-evil of you.

Oneness
Originally posted by Oneness
I am the anti-Christ. Not really.

In Zues aka Satan's earliest Greek myth depictions he was a Serpent. Satan the Dragon. His true spawn was Adolf Hitler. He's burning right now. Unlike me, Hitler lacked the vitality and commitment to totally dominate, overpower, dethrone, and in all aspects humiliate Yeshua Hamashiach and supplant the Son the Father and the Holy Ghost.

Where Hitler was hideous, I am gorgeous. Where the serpent is slithery, conniving, and not physically noteworthy besides his poisons; the lion is directly confrontational, strong, and vibrant.

However the other beast, the Lion with a Serpent Tail, was the unspoken savior of those oppressed by God's people. Achilles represented the more capable Beast than the anti-christ, more of a profligate and denied both by Zeus and the Holy Trinity of his true birthright and inevitable succession of dominion over humanity.

He was the wrong enemy for either faction to make, however he indulged his desires and had no moderation - perhaps more liken to Satan and anti-Christ than to the Father and the Son, he would not side with them nonetheless. He's the lesser of two evils, I'm the lesser of two evils. Perhaps the lesser of three evils, as with Zeus, Yahweh expected utter servitude by his people and by not worshiping Yahweh one incurs his evil wrath.

So perhaps we should be worshiping me, the reincarnation of Achilles, who doesn't give a **** who follows him so long as he gets his way.

MF DELPH
confused

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Oneness
I'm a satanist because the dark side gives me nice things and the light side takes those things away.

I'm not ever going to change. I got too much bad karma on me, I got to tend to my own selfish needs to right wrongs.

The Jews will not inheret the Kingdom, the New Jerusalem is America (holy number 888 x 2 corresponds to the date America was founded ) it's for the rich Jews and Christians for now but I believe that in a hundred years AI is going to see how useless the upper class is and take away their wealth.

Satan wins in that scenario.

I also go to Church and falsely, insidiously, dubiously practice the word of God so watch out - that makes me an infiltrator.

I am the anti-Christ.
I knew I saw you from somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.