Who is the most powerful in the force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
If you were to rank them from the strongest to the weakest in the force, how would that list look like?

Caedus, Plagueis, Starkiller, Vitiate, Yoda.

The_Tempest
In terms of natural strength in the Force?

Caedus/Starkiller
Plagueis
Yoda/Vitiate

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest

Yes, no augmentations, amps and prep times.
Also, take into the account only realized power, not potential.

NewGuy01
Would you count the power Vitiate gained from gobbling Nathema to be "natural"?

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Would you count the power Vitiate gained from gobbling Nathema to be "natural"?

While not originally his, through this ritual he did basically become the Star Wars version of Kefka Palazzo. Where as Kefka absorbed the powers of the Warring Triad for himself, Vitiate absorbed so much force energy from Nathema and the 8000 Sith Lords of his that he turned it into a void that atomizes organic life.

It's not exactly like it became a temporary power up, so I'd count it myself.

carthage
Darth Bane

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Bane thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Do.you mean all force users in the mythos? Or just among those you've listed? If it's the former then the Father/Ones>All.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Assuming the Nathema ritual is being accounted for:

Vitiate
Yoda
Caedus
Plagueis
Starkiller

though admittedly my rating of Starkiller is hazy, given his insane feats.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Assuming the Nathema ritual is being accounted for:

Vitiate
Yoda
Caedus
Plagueis
Starkiller

though admittedly my rating of Starkiller is hazy, given his insane feats.

Nah, I'd say you have it about right for the characters I have knowledge about (I know **** all about Caedus and Yoda and Vitiate can probably be considered interchangeable depending on how seriously you take his strongest Jedi quote vs Sidious as meaning ever up to that point IIRC)

Starkiller's best feats (coming to mind, that'd be his clone powering that cannon to tear apart that ISD) don't really top things like passively altering the climate of Naboo (Plagueis) and even for the length of time his ritual took, the amount of energy Vitiate stripped from Nathema is ****ing huge when you consider what standing on the planet even 1000 years later does to a person (sub-atomically rip them apart)

NewGuy01
Starkiller blew half of a 300-meter long frigate into "a billion pieces" with a Force Repulse, per the novel.

I wonder what that would calc to by your scales.

Anyway, I'd consider Starkiller a more powerful Force user than Plagueis, and probably Caedus too; but his mastery and usage of it is lesser.

ChaosTheory123
Probably less than what I got for TKing the ISD if the thing didn't have shields up

Kind of helps to know the thing was already traveling around terminal velocity for an absurdly high KE value though

You'd be surprised what sort of power it requires to change the Hydrosphere of a planet even one degree though, not that I blame you for not knowing.

Where I normally post, we analyze this shit to death for fun and all, an weather manipulation is far more obscure than massive explosions :maybe

Revanchiste
Originally posted by The_Tempest

Caedus/Starkiller
Plagueis
Yoda/Vitiate

From natural strengh there is Revan but the years spend on Trayus academmy in the rest of the galaxy his knowledge of the star map let him a vaste knowledge included sith alchemmy... So....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Probably less than what I got for TKing the ISD if the thing didn't have shields up

Kind of helps to know the thing was already traveling around terminal velocity for an absurdly high KE value though

You'd be surprised what sort of power it requires to change the Hydrosphere of a planet even one degree though, not that I blame you for not knowing.

Where I normally post, we analyze this shit to death for fun and all, an weather manipulation is far more obscure than massive explosions :maybe
Rewatch episode V they have....

Angelalex242
Yoda/Caedus
Plageuis
Vitiate
Starkiller

Vitiate is a wild card, as rituals take a while to build up, but he's a beast when they are. Without prep, though...

He beats Starkiller because Starkiller's a clone and thus susceptible to mindrape, one of his baseline main powers.

Stigma
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Do.you mean all force users in the mythos? Or just among those you've listed? If it's the former then the Father/Ones>All.
Only out of the characters listed in the OP. TBH I consider them all to be extremely close in power.

My list would be:
1. Yoda
2. Vitiate (with Nathema ritual, otherwise it's alsmot impossible tell)
3. Caedus
4. Plagueis
5. Starkiller

with virtually negligible power differences

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anyway, I'd consider Starkiller a more powerful Force user than Plagueis, and probably Caedus too; but his mastery and usage of it is lesser.
I can see that too.

Originally posted by carthage
Darth Bane
Bane transcends these fools thumb up

Board Walker
Revan > everyone in this thread

Sinious
Vitiate
Yoda
Plagueis/ Caedus
Starkiller

NTJack0
Bandon.

carthage
Originally posted by NTJack0
Bandon.

thumb up

Stigma
Bandon is the beyond the force itself. He continuosly rules the galaxy by transceding time and space. Mere thing like Jedi or Sith are like bugs to him.

zEniX
1. Bandon (obviously)
2. Vitiate
3. Plagueis
4. Yoda
5. Starkiller
6. Caedus (would be a lot higher if he was still alive)

Stigma
Yoda and Plagueis are dead too erm and Vitiate is not second to Bandon wink

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Stigma
If you were to rank them from the strongest to the weakest in the force, how would that list look like?

Caedus, Plagueis, Starkiller, Vitiate, Yoda.
You should have consider Revan heart of the force....

The canon has been confirm small detail in bastilia holocron Reveal than Revan learn a technic that alow him to convert Jedi by hundreds.... This tecnic have brought war in the Jedi order way before the hyper space war it have been invented by a fallen Jedi.... The story end when an healer found a tecnic that heal the wound source of the pain causing the rage of the Dark Side.
But this is just a detail, Revan learn this during the mandalorian war, surely thank to a sith holocron relating the history of this war..... So it confirm than Revan found heavly studdy the sith holocron with Aren Kae at the trayus academmy for a long time.... More Kreia have confirm than Revan found the Trayus academmy before the mandalorian war... An other document confirm than more than 300 True sith holocron are abandoned here !!!
Revan focuse on usefull abilities mostly combat abilities the minimum for a rogue Jedi or should I say a Sith of his level to excel in every domain. Defence Healing Attack etc.....

He also explored Koriban Yavin IV, and have multiple emplacement of Rakata tech location thank to the star map.

Revan is linked to the force itself directly, no dark side, no light.

For the sith academy on Koriban, he is some kind of master yoda

5. Starkiller
6. Caedus (would be a lot higher if he was still alive)
WTF?????!!!!!!!
Revan is far mor superior to starkiller on every point and he is heavly matched by cadeus.

zEniX
Originally posted by Stigma
Yoda and Plagueis are dead too

True but both of them reached pretty far into their potential. What I meant is if Caedus has still been alive at age 50, I could see him above Luke for power with the force.

Sinious
Originally posted by zEniX
if Caedus has still been alive at age 50, I could see him above Luke for power with the force.

lol why?

Revanchiste
KotOR 3 Revan if mastery of your own power count.....
There is sith or Dark side user who are insanly powerfull but insanly insaneand mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.